Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of May 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 16, 1961 was a Tuesday and it was the 136th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 26 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,793 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 704 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Wellie - a Bracco Italiano breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 306 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Wellie will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Wellie will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Betty Carter
- 1948Jesper Christensen
- 1948Katia Dandoulaki
- 1964Milton Jones
- 1973Kōsuke Toriumi
- 1975Tony Kakko
- 1977Emilíana Torrini
- 1990Thomas Brodie-Sangster
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 16.
- 1906Alfred Pellan, Canadian painter and educator (d. 1988)
- 1915Mario Monicelli, Italian director and screenwriter (d. 2010)
- 1930Friedrich Gulda, Austrian pianist and composer (d. 2000)
- 1948Judy Finnigan, English talk show host and author
- 1949Rick Reuschel, American baseball player
- 1953David Maclean, Scottish politician
- 1964Edit Bérces, Hungarian runner
- 1966Sommore, American actress, producer, and screenwriter
- 1969David Boreanaz, American actor, director, and producer
- 1982Łukasz Kubot, Polish tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1527The Florentines drive out the Medici for a second time and Florence re-establishes itself as a republic.
- 1770A 14-year-old Marie Antoinette marries 15-year-old Louis-Auguste who later becomes king of France.
- 1822Greek War of Independence: The Turks capture the Greek town of Souli.
- 1868United States President Andrew Johnson is acquitted in his impeachment trial by one vote in the United States Senate.
- 1888Nikola Tesla delivers a lecture describing the equipment which will allow efficient generation and use of alternating currents to transmit electric power over long distances.
- 1918The Sedition Act of 1918 is passed by the U.S. Congress, making criticism of the government during wartime an imprisonable offense. It will be repealed less than two years later.
- 1920In Rome, Pope Benedict XV canonizes Joan of Arc.
- 1966The Communist Party of China issues the “May 16 Notice”, marking the beginning of the Cultural Revolution.
- 1975India annexes Sikkim after the mountain state holds a referendum in which the popular vote is in favor of merging with India.
- 1991Queen Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom addresses a joint session of the United States Congress. She is the first British monarch to address the U.S. Congress.
View the complete list of historical events for May 16.
Curious about this Royal Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 16 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Fuku Suzuki, Julie Gibson, Sarah Brightman, Asal Badiee, John Savage, John Aniston, Pat Crowley, Heather Graham, Taryn Southern, Christopher Beeny.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 16 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 16, 1961.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Mother-in-Law by Ernie K-Doe as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 22, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mongolia approximately on 1750. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 27, 1979 – Rosamund Pike, English actress; September 12, 1951 – Ali-Ollie Woodson, American singer-songwriter, keyboard player, and actor (The Temptations) (d. 2010); April 7, 1976 – Kevin Alejandro, American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,237