Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of May 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 16, 1961 was a Tuesday and it was the 136th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 271 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,548 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 696 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1900Aage Winther-Jørgensen
- 1917George Gaynes
- 1931Denise Filiatrault
- 1946Robert Fripp
- 1955Hazel O'Connor
- 1972Khary Payton
- 1973Kōsuke Toriumi
- 1987Can Bonomo
- 1994Miles Heizer
- 1998Ariel Waller
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 16.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 16.
- 1801William H. Seward, American lawyer and politician, 24th United States Secretary of State (d. 1872)
- 1929John Conyers, American lawyer and politician
- 1931Lowell P. Weicker, Jr., American soldier and politician, 85th Governor of Connecticut
- 1958Glenn Gregory, English singer-songwriter (Heaven 17, Honeyroot, and ABC)
- 1968Ralph Tresvant, American singer, actor, and producer (New Edition and Heads of State)
- 1975B.Slade, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor
- 1981Ricardo Costa, Portuguese footballer
- 1982Hanna Mariën, Belgian sprinter
- 1986Shakti Arora, Indian Actor
- 1992Davika Hoorne Thai-Belgian model and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 16.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1532Sir Thomas More resigns as Lord Chancellor of England.
- 1568Mary, Queen of Scots, flees to England.
- 1822Greek War of Independence: The Turks capture the Greek town of Souli.
- 1891The International Electrotechnical Exhibition opens in Frankfurt, Germany, and will feature the world’s first long distance transmission of high-power, three-phase electric current (the most common form today).
- 1919A naval Curtiss NC-4 aircraft commanded by Albert Cushing Read leaves Trepassey, Newfoundland, for Lisbon via the Azores on the first transatlantic flight.
- 1960Theodore Maiman operates the first optical laser (a ruby laser), at Hughes Research Laboratories in Malibu, California.
- 1986The Seville Statement on Violence is adopted by an international meeting of scientists, convened by the Spanish National Commission for UNESCO, in Seville, Spain.
- 1997Mobutu Sese Seko, the President of Zaire, flees the country.
- 2003In Casablanca, Morocco, 33 civilians are killed and more than 100 people are injured in the Casablanca terrorist attacks.
- 2015A passenger train collides with a tractor and trailer on a level crossing at Ibbenbüren, Germany. Two people are killed and 40 are injured.
View the complete list of historical events for May 16.
Curious about this Empyrean Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 16 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lee Ritenour, Joe Santos, Eve Plumb, Bernard Hill, Eden Kane, Chill Wills, Siddharth, Rocky Marquette, Ryan Devlin, Dakota Blue Richards.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 16 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 16, 1961.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Mother-in-Law by Ernie K-Doe as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 22, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 11, 1962 – Gerard Horan, English actor; July 27, 1949 – Maureen McGovern, American singer and actress; June 26, 1966 – Yūko Minaguchi, Japanese voice actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,087