Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of May 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 16, 1961 was a Tuesday and it was the 136th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 326 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,493 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 694 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Woody Herman
- 1929Betty Carter
- 1944Danny Trejo
- 1951Unshō Ishizuka
- 1958Gitane Demone
- 1958Glenn Gregory
- 1963Mercedes Echerer
- 1985Tadayoshi Okura
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 16.
- 1930Friedrich Gulda, Austrian pianist and composer (d. 2000)
- 1957Anthony St John, 22nd Baron St John of Bletso, English lawyer and businessman
- 1961Kevin McDonald, Canadian actor and screenwriter
- 1969Tracey Gold, American actress
- 1977Dolcenera, Italian singer-songwriter and actress
- 1979Barbara Nedeljáková, Slovak actress
- 1983Nancy Ajram, Lebanese singer
- 1984Pania Rose, Australian model
- 1984Rick Rypien, Canadian ice hockey player (d. 2011)
- 1994Kathinka von Deichmann, Liechtensteinerin tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 218Julia Maesa, aunt of the assassinated Caracalla, is banished to her home in Syria by the self-proclaimed emperor Macrinus and declares her 14-year-old grandson Elagabalus, emperor of Rome.
- 1532Sir Thomas More resigns as Lord Chancellor of England.
- 1770A 14-year-old Marie Antoinette marries 15-year-old Louis-Auguste who later becomes king of France.
- 1771The Battle of Alamance, a pre-American Revolutionary War battle between local militia and a group of rebels called The “Regulators”, occurs in present-day Alamance County, North Carolina.
- 1843The first major wagon train heading for the Pacific Northwest sets out on the Oregon Trail with one thousand pioneers from Elm Grove, Missouri.
- 1943The Holocaust: The Warsaw Ghetto Uprising ends.
- 1953American journalist William N. Oatis is released after serving 22 months of a ten-year prison sentence for espionage in Czechoslovakia.
- 1966The Communist Party of China issues the “May 16 Notice”, marking the beginning of the Cultural Revolution.
- 1975Junko Tabei becomes the first woman to reach the summit of Mount Everest.
- 2015A passenger train collides with a tractor and trailer on a level crossing at Ibbenbüren, Germany. Two people are killed and 40 are injured.
View the complete list of historical events for May 16.
Curious about this Aquamarine? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 16 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Courtney Halverson, Son Hoyoung, Vicco von Bülow, Lorraine Kelly, Susan Lynch, Melissa Rauch, RJ Jimenez, James Lesure, Jennifer Aniston, Anne Francis.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 16 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 16, 1961.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Mother-in-Law by Ernie K-Doe as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 22, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 13, 1931 – Andrée Lachapelle, Canadian actress; December 5, 1947 – Jim Messina, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Buffalo Springfield, Loggins and Messina, and Poco); May 29, 1926 – Charles Denner, French actor (d. 1995).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 947