Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of May 1963 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 16, 1963 was a Thursday and it was the 136th day of the year 1963. The next time you can reuse your old 1963 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 22 days left before your next birthday. You will be 55 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,067 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 679 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Balto - a Belgian Tervuren breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 296 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Balto will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Balto will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Henry Fonda
- 1944Danny Trejo
- 1945Nicky Chinn
- 1951Jonathan Richman
- 1955Hazel O'Connor
- 1966Metin Şentürk
- 1978Jim Sturgess
- 1982Billy Crawford
- 1982Ju Ji-hoon
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 16.
- 1898Kenji Mizoguchi, Japanese director and screenwriter (d. 1956)
- 1928Billy Martin, American baseball player and coach (d. 1989)
- 1943Marko Kravos, Italian-Slovenian poet and translator
- 1949Rick Reuschel, American baseball player
- 1953Kitanoumi Toshimitsu, Japanese sumo wrestler, the 55th Yokozuna
- 1979Barbara Nedeljáková, Slovak actress
- 1981Joseph Morgan, English actor and producer
- 1985Anja Mittag, German footballer
- 1988Jesús Castillo, Mexican footballer
- 1992Jeff Skinner, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1204Baldwin IX, Count of Flanders is crowned as the first Emperor of the Latin Empire.
- 1834The Battle of Asseiceira is fought, the last and decisive engagement of the Liberal Wars in Portugal.
- 1891The International Electrotechnical Exhibition opens in Frankfurt, Germany, and will feature the world’s first long distance transmission of high-power, three-phase electric current (the most common form today).
- 1953American journalist William N. Oatis is released after serving 22 months of a ten-year prison sentence for espionage in Czechoslovakia.
- 1961Park Chung-hee leads a coup d'état to overthrow the Second Republic of South Korea.
- 1975Junko Tabei becomes the first woman to reach the summit of Mount Everest.
- 1991Queen Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom addresses a joint session of the United States Congress. She is the first British monarch to address the U.S. Congress.
- 1997Mobutu Sese Seko, the President of Zaire, flees the country.
- 2005Kuwait permits women’s suffrage in a 35–23 National Assembly vote.
- 2015A passenger train collides with a tractor and trailer on a level crossing at Ibbenbüren, Germany. Two people are killed and 40 are injured.
View the complete list of historical events for May 16.
Curious about this Huckleberry Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 16 and 1963 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Charli XCX, Fred Ward, Raymond Pickard, Lee Donghae, Pierre Bernac, Guy Williams, C. C. Swiney, Erick Zonca, Corey Burton, André Weinfeld.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 16 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 16, 1963.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was If You Wanna Be Happy by Jimmy Soul as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 18, 1963). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 950. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 12, 1962 – Mariella Frostrup, Norwegian-Irish journalist and actress; November 14, 1930 – Michael Robbins, English actor (d. 1992); November 19, 1975 – Sushmita Sen, Indian model and actress, Miss Universe 1994.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,205