Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of May 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 16, 1972 was a Tuesday and it was the 137th day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 174 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,627 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 563 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Atka - a Cardigan Welsh Corgi breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 200 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Atka will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Atka will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1955Hazel O'Connor
- 1964John Salley
- 1964Milton Jones
- 1966Janet Jackson
- 1969David Boreanaz
- 1973Tori Spelling
- 1977Claudia Albertario
- 1985Tadayoshi Okura
- 1986Shakti Arora
- 1987Can Bonomo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 16.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 16.
- 1910Olga Bergholz, Russian poet and author (d. 1975)
- 1950Georg Bednorz, German physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1953David Maclean, Scottish politician
- 1955Debra Winger, American actress and producer
- 1959Mitch Webster, American baseball player
- 1961Charles Wright, American wrestler
- 1964Mary Anne Hobbs, English DJ and journalist
- 1966Celia Ireland, Australian actress
- 1985Corey Perry, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1990Amanda Carreras, Gibraltarian tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 16.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1770A 14-year-old Marie Antoinette marries 15-year-old Louis-Auguste who later becomes king of France.
- 1866The U.S. Congress eliminates the half dime coin and replaces it with the five cent piece, or nickel.
- 1877May 1877 political crisis in France.
- 1914The first ever National Challenge Cup final is played. Brooklyn Field Club defeats Brooklyn Celtic 2–1.
- 1929In Hollywood, the first Academy Awards are awarded.
- 1951The first regularly scheduled transatlantic flights begin between Idlewild Airport (now John F Kennedy International Airport) in New York City and Heathrow Airport in London, operated by El Al Israel Airlines.
- 1953American journalist William N. Oatis is released after serving 22 months of a ten-year prison sentence for espionage in Czechoslovakia.
- 1961Park Chung-hee leads a coup d'état to overthrow the Second Republic of South Korea.
- 1969Venera program: Venera 5, a Soviet space probe, lands on Venus.
- 1975Junko Tabei becomes the first woman to reach the summit of Mount Everest.
View the complete list of historical events for May 16.
Curious about this Vanilla Pineapple Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 16 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Adam Sandler, Joyce DiDonato, Charlélie Couture, Lester Flatt, Jhonen Vasquez, Chuck Jackson, Craig Bartlett, Geoff Edwards, Anna Panayiotopoulou, Cheech Marin.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 16 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 16, 1972.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face by Roberta Flack as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 20, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-Central approximately on 1750. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 20, 1907 – Fran Allison, American actress and singer (d. 1989); March 8, 1933 – Luca Ronconi, Italian actor and director (d. 2015); October 2, 1982 – George Pettit, Canadian singer-songwriter and bass player (Alexisonfire and Black Lungs).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,262