Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of May 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 16, 1972 was a Tuesday and it was the 137th day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 27 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,774 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 568 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Marly - a Lhasa Apso breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 200 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Marly will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Marly will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Henry Fonda
- 1921Harry Carey, Jr.
- 1945Nicky Chinn
- 1955Debra Winger
- 1966Celia Ireland
- 1984Pania Rose
- 1986Shakti Arora
- 1989Behati Prinsloo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 16.
- 1710William Talbot, 1st Earl Talbot, English politician, Lord Steward of the Household (d. 1782)
- 1907Luigi Villoresi, Italian race car driver (d. 1997)
- 1912Studs Terkel, American historian and author (d. 2008)
- 1914Edward T. Hall, American anthropologist and author (d. 2009)
- 1931Vujadin Boškov, Serbian footballer, coach, and manager (d. 2014)
- 1951Unshō Ishizuka, Japanese voice actor
- 1952James Herndon, American psychologist and academic
- 1964John Salley, American basketball player and actor
- 1977Dolcenera, Italian singer-songwriter and actress
- 1977Jean-Sébastien Giguère, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1527The Florentines drive out the Medici for a second time and Florence re-establishes itself as a republic.
- 1770A 14-year-old Marie Antoinette marries 15-year-old Louis-Auguste who later becomes king of France.
- 1822Greek War of Independence: The Turks capture the Greek town of Souli.
- 1877May 1877 political crisis in France.
- 1891The International Electrotechnical Exhibition opens in Frankfurt, Germany, and will feature the world’s first long distance transmission of high-power, three-phase electric current (the most common form today).
- 1943The Holocaust: The Warsaw Ghetto Uprising ends.
- 1974Josip Broz Tito is re-elected president of the Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia. This time he is elected for life.
- 1983Sudan People’s Liberation Army/Movement rebels against the Sudanese government.
- 1986The Seville Statement on Violence is adopted by an international meeting of scientists, convened by the Spanish National Commission for UNESCO, in Seville, Spain.
- 2007Nicolas Sarkozy takes office as President of France.
View the complete list of historical events for May 16.
Curious about this Langka Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 16 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Anthony Waller, Jenna Fischer, Jimmy Tarbuck, Sotelúm, Stan Brakhage, Galilea Montijo, Colin Egglesfield, Jade Seah, Patsy Garrett, Douglas Spain.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 16 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 16, 1972.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face by Roberta Flack as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 20, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-Central approximately on 1750. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 30, 1952 – Daniel Grodnik, American screenwriter and producer; January 11, 1932 – Alfonso Arau, Mexican actor and director; June 15, 1920 – Alberto Sordi, Italian actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 2003).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,194