Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of May 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 16, 1972 was a Tuesday and it was the 137th day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 85 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,716 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 566 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Sparkles - a Welsh Springer Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 222 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sparkles will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Sparkles will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Margaret Sullavan
- 1931Denise Filiatrault
- 1936Roy Hudd
- 1948Katia Dandoulaki
- 1959Mare Winningham
- 1966Janet Jackson
- 1973Jason Acuña
- 1973Kōsuke Toriumi
- 1974Sonny Sandoval
- 1983Nancy Ajram
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 16.
- 1919Liberace, American singer, pianist, and actor (d. 1987)
- 1931Hana Brady, Czech-Polish holocaust victim (d. 1944)
- 1931K. Natwar Singh, Indian scholar and politician, Indian Minister of External Affairs
- 1949Rick Reuschel, American baseball player
- 1951Christian Lacroix, French fashion designer
- 1955Páidí Ó Sé, Irish footballer and manager (d. 2012)
- 1963David Wilkinson, English theologian and academic
- 1964Boyd Tinsley, American singer-songwriter and violinist (Dave Matthews Band)
- 1966Metin Şentürk, Turkish singer
- 1971Rachel Goswell, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Slowdive and Mojave 3)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1204Baldwin IX, Count of Flanders is crowned as the first Emperor of the Latin Empire.
- 1527The Florentines drive out the Medici for a second time and Florence re-establishes itself as a republic.
- 1568Mary, Queen of Scots, flees to England.
- 1771The Battle of Alamance, a pre-American Revolutionary War battle between local militia and a group of rebels called The “Regulators”, occurs in present-day Alamance County, North Carolina.
- 1834The Battle of Asseiceira is fought, the last and decisive engagement of the Liberal Wars in Portugal.
- 1843The first major wagon train heading for the Pacific Northwest sets out on the Oregon Trail with one thousand pioneers from Elm Grove, Missouri.
- 1877May 1877 political crisis in France.
- 1966The Communist Party of China issues the “May 16 Notice”, marking the beginning of the Cultural Revolution.
- 1991Queen Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom addresses a joint session of the United States Congress. She is the first British monarch to address the U.S. Congress.
- 2003In Casablanca, Morocco, 33 civilians are killed and more than 100 people are injured in the Casablanca terrorist attacks.
View the complete list of historical events for May 16.
Curious about this Purple Duhat Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 16 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sung-Hi Lee, Dean Jones, Richard Farnsworth, Helge Jordal, Daniel Baldwin, Selma Björnsdóttir, Ali Tabatabaee, David Naughton, Paul Westerberg, Mercedes Echerer.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 16 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 16, 1972.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face by Roberta Flack as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 20, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-Central approximately on 1750. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 22, 1972 – Shawn Bradley, German-American basketball player, coach, and actor; August 1, 1973 – Eduardo Noriega, Spanish actor; June 27, 1942 – Danny Schechter, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2015).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,225