Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of May 1990 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 16, 1990 was a Wednesday and it was the 136th day of the year 1990. The next time you can reuse your old 1990 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 360 days left before your next birthday. You will be 29 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,232 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 346 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 29 at 14:21:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Ashala - a Keeshond breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 146 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ashala will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Ashala will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1931Jack Dodson
- 1948Katia Dandoulaki
- 1950Ray Condo
- 1951Unshō Ishizuka
- 1955Debra Winger
- 1968Chingmy Yau
- 1969Tracey Gold
- 1977Emilíana Torrini
- 1994Miles Heizer
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 16.
- 1710William Talbot, 1st Earl Talbot, English politician, Lord Steward of the Household (d. 1782)
- 1861H. H. Holmes, American serial killer (d. 1896)
- 1913Woody Herman, American singer, saxophonist, and clarinet player (d. 1987)
- 1934Kenneth O. Morgan, Welsh historian and author
- 1954Dafydd Williams, Canadian physician and astronaut
- 1963Serge Teyssot-Gay, French guitarist (Noir Désir)
- 1973Tori Spelling, American actress, producer, and author
- 1977Melanie Lynskey, New Zealand actress
- 1989Behati Prinsloo, Namibian model
- 1990Amanda Carreras, Gibraltarian tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1532Sir Thomas More resigns as Lord Chancellor of England.
- 1822Greek War of Independence: The Turks capture the Greek town of Souli.
- 1866The U.S. Congress eliminates the half dime coin and replaces it with the five cent piece, or nickel.
- 1868United States President Andrew Johnson is acquitted in his impeachment trial by one vote in the United States Senate.
- 1874A flood on the Mill River in Massachusetts destroys much of four villages and kills 139 people.
- 1877May 1877 political crisis in France.
- 1951The first regularly scheduled transatlantic flights begin between Idlewild Airport (now John F Kennedy International Airport) in New York City and Heathrow Airport in London, operated by El Al Israel Airlines.
- 1961Park Chung-hee leads a coup d'état to overthrow the Second Republic of South Korea.
- 1986The Seville Statement on Violence is adopted by an international meeting of scientists, convened by the Spanish National Commission for UNESCO, in Seville, Spain.
- 1988A report by the Surgeon General of the United States C. Everett Koop states that the addictive properties of nicotine are similar to those of heroin and cocaine.
View the complete list of historical events for May 16.
Curious about this Sepia Choco Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 16 and 1990 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Eugeniusz Bodo, Billy Varga, Ann Miller, Barton MacLane, Betty Buckley, Kerr Smith, Patsy Garrett, Squarepusher, George Ducas, Jason Bateman.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 16 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 16, 1990.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Vogue by Madonna as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 19, 1990). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-East approximately on 1575. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 1, 1933 – Conway Twitty, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1993); January 10, 1974 – Ryōka Yuzuki, Japanese voice actress; July 23, 1943 – Larry Manetti, American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,202