Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of May 1990 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 16, 1990 was a Wednesday and it was the 136th day of the year 1990. The next time you can reuse your old 1990 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 83 days left before your next birthday. You will be 28 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,144 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 343 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Nanny - a Peekapoo breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 128 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Nanny will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Nanny will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Betty Carter
- 1931Denise Filiatrault
- 1951Jonathan Richman
- 1964Boyd Tinsley
- 1964Milton Jones
- 1972Khary Payton
- 1985Stanislav Ianevski
- 1992Davika Hoorne
- 1994Miles Heizer
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 16.
- 1898Desanka Maksimović, Serbian poet and academic (d. 1993)
- 1918Wilf Mannion, English footballer and manager (d. 2000)
- 1943Dan Coats, American politician and diplomat, 29th United States Ambassador to Germany
- 1945Marta Beatriz Roque, Cuban economist and activist
- 1952James Herndon, American psychologist and academic
- 1961Charles Wright, American wrestler
- 1963Serge Teyssot-Gay, French guitarist (Noir Désir)
- 1981Ricardo Costa, Portuguese footballer
- 1984Mickie Knuckles, American wrestler
- 1986Megan Fox, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1811Peninsular War: The allies Spain, Portugal and United Kingdom, defeat the French at the Battle of Albuera.
- 1868United States President Andrew Johnson is acquitted in his impeachment trial by one vote in the United States Senate.
- 1877May 1877 political crisis in France.
- 1920In Rome, Pope Benedict XV canonizes Joan of Arc.
- 1929In Hollywood, the first Academy Awards are awarded.
- 1961Park Chung-hee leads a coup d'état to overthrow the Second Republic of South Korea.
- 1974Josip Broz Tito is re-elected president of the Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia. This time he is elected for life.
- 1975India annexes Sikkim after the mountain state holds a referendum in which the popular vote is in favor of merging with India.
- 2003In Casablanca, Morocco, 33 civilians are killed and more than 100 people are injured in the Casablanca terrorist attacks.
- 2011STS-134 (ISS assembly flight ULF6), launched from the Kennedy Space Center on the 25th and final flight for OV 105.
View the complete list of historical events for May 16.
Curious about this Purple Duhat Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 16 and 1990 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ofer Shechter, Merlin Santana, Melissa McBride, John Patrick Amedori, Edith Fellows, Jaeson Ma, Clément Perron, Paul Gross, Mako Ishino, Kathleen E. Woodiwiss.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 16 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 16, 1990.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Vogue by Madonna as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 19, 1990). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-East approximately on 1575. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 27, 1966 – Andy Merrill, American voice actor and producer; April 22, 1979 – Daniel Johns, Australian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Silverchair and The Dissociatives); May 25, 1972 – Karan Johar, Indian actor, director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,176