Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of May 1919 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 17, 1919 was a Saturday and it was the 137th day of the year 1919. The next time you can reuse your old 1919 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 299 days left before your next birthday. You will be 99 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,861 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,214 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Birgit Nilsson
- 1919Antonio Aguilar
- 1935Dennis Potter
- 1938Pervis Jackson
- 1955Bill Paxton
- 1965Paige Turco
- 1970Angelica Agurbash
- 1974Sendhil Ramamurthy
- 1986Tahj Mowry
- 1990Kree Harrison
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 17.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 17.
- 1899Carmen de Icaza, Spanish writer (d. 1979)
- 1931Marshall Applewhite, American cult leader, founded Heaven’s Gate (d. 1997)
- 1934Ronald Wayne, American computer scientist, co-founded Apple Inc.
- 1950Howard Ashman, American playwright and composer (d. 1991)
- 1952Howard Hampton, Canadian lawyer and politician
- 1964Stratos Apostolakis, Greek footballer and coach
- 1969Alan Doyle, Canadian singer-songwriter, guitarist, producer, and actor (Great Big Sea)
- 1973Steve Barakatt, Canadian singer-songwriter, pianist, and producer
- 1981Beñat Albizuri, Spanish cyclist
- 1984Christine Ohuruogu, English runner
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 17.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1395Battle of Rovine, Wallachians defeat an invading Ottoman army.
- 1590Anne of Denmark is crowned Queen of Scotland.
- 1808Napoleon I of France orders the annexation of the Papal States to the French Empire.
- 1865The International Telegraph Union (later the International Telecommunication Union) is established in Paris.
- 1915The last British Liberal Party government (led by Herbert Henry Asquith) falls.
- 1967Six-Day War: President Gamal Abdel Nasser of Egypt demands dismantling of the peace-keeping UN Emergency Force in Egypt.
- 1970Thor Heyerdahl sets sail from Morocco on the papyrus boat Ra II to sail the Atlantic Ocean.
- 1980General Chun Doo-hwan of South Korea seizes control of the government and declares martial law in order to suppress student demonstrations.
- 1992Three days of popular protests against the government of Prime Minister of Thailand Suchinda Kraprayoon begin in Bangkok, leading to a military crackdown that results in 52 officially confirmed deaths, many disappearances, hundreds of injuries, and over 3,500 arrests.
- 2007Trains from North and South Korea cross the 38th Parallel in a test-run agreed by both governments. This is the first time that trains have crossed the Demilitarized Zone since 1953.
View the complete list of historical events for May 17.
Curious about this Pink Drizzle Cumulus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 17 and 1919 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Alicia Fox, Shim Eun-ha, Laura Imbruglia, Silvy De Bie, John Mellencamp, Rachel Bright, Lisa Gormley, Mark Anthony Parrish, Georgia Salpa, Harald Eia.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 17 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 17, 1919.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 10, 1988 – Julia Melim, Brazilian actress; April 15, 1944 – Dave Edmunds, Welsh singer, guitarist, and producer (Love Sculpture and Rockpile); February 9, 1922 – Kathryn Grayson, American actress and soprano (d. 2010).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,023