Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of May 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 8 minutes. Enjoy!
May 17, 1941 was a Saturday and it was the 137th day of the year 1941. It was the 20th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 88 days left before your next birthday. You will be 78 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,401 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,467 days or 25.92 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 961 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 23, 1973.
If a dog named Bonnaparte - a Irish Setter breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 402 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bonnaparte will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Bonnaparte will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1935Dennis Potter
- 1938Pervis Jackson
- 1946Peter Hinwood
- 1948Dick Gaughan
- 1955David Townsend
- 1961Jamil Azzaoui
- 1970Angelica Agurbash
- 1973Matthew McGrory
- 1973Sasha Alexander
- 1975Kostas Sommer
View the complete list of May 17 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 17.
- 1551Martin Delrio, Belgian occultist and theologian (d. 1601)
- 1706Andreas Felix von Oefele, German historian and librarian (d. 1780)
- 1868Horace Elgin Dodge, American businessman, co-founded Dodge (d. 1920)
- 1923Anthony Eyton, English painter and educator
- 1942Al White, American actor
- 1957Pascual Pérez, Dominican baseball player (d. 2012)
- 1958Paul Whitehouse, Welsh-English actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1960Simon Fuller, Cypriot-English talent manager and producer, created the Idols series
- 1967Mohamed Nasheed, Maldivian lawyer and politician 4th President of the Maldives
- 1985Teófilo Gutiérrez, Colombian footballer
View the complete list of May 17 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1536George Boleyn, 2nd Viscount Rochford and four other men are executed for treason.
- 1775American Revolutionary War: the Continental Congress bans trade with Quebec.
- 1814Occupation of Monaco changes from French to Austrian.
- 1814The Constitution of Norway is signed and Crown Prince Christian Frederick of Denmark is elected King of Norway by the Norwegian Constituent Assembly.
- 1859Members of the Melbourne Football Club codified the first rules of Australian rules football.
- 1875Aristides wins the first Kentucky Derby.
- 1902Greek archaeologist Valerios Stais discovers the Antikythera mechanism, an ancient mechanical analog computer.
- 1940World War II: Germany occupies Brussels, Belgium.
- 1969Venera program: Soviet Venera 6 begins its descent into the atmosphere of Venus, sending back atmospheric data before being crushed by pressure.
- 1983The U.S. Department of Energy declassifies documents showing world’s largest mercury pollution event in Oak Ridge, Tennessee (ultimately found to be 4.2 million pounds), in response to the Appalachian Observer’s Freedom of Information Act request.
View the complete list of May 17 historical events.
Curious about this Green Apple Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 17, and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Patrick Monahan, Moriz Seeler, Art Modell, Tahj Mowry, Max Reinhardt, Cassidy Freeman, Chris Makepeace, Chris Foreman, Olivia Munn, Nejat Uygur.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 17 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on May 17, 1941.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 17th May 1941 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 21, 1914. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +252. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 15, 1928. Your incompatibility score is -217. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Turkey approximately on 1550. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 58,040 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 66,731 times in the year 1941. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 17, 1941. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 137th day of 1941
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 20th Saturday of 1941
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 88 days
- Age on next birthday: 78 years old
- Days since birth: 28,401 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,467 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.92 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 961
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 23, 1973
- Age in dog years: 402 dog years old using a Irish Setter breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: January 21, 1914 (+252)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 15, 1928 (-217)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 58,040 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 66,731 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 14, 1984 – Paolo Contis, Filipino actor; January 3, 1915 – Mady Rahl, German actress and singer (d. 2009); October 19, 1977 – Takamasa Suga, Japanese actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,660