Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of May 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
May 17, 1941 was a Saturday and it was the 137th day of the year 1941. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 240 days left before your next birthday. You will be 78 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,249 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 9,416 days or 26 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 956 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 23, 1973.
If a dog named Zeno - a Boxer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 366 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Zeno will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Zeno will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1935Dennis Potter
- 1936Dennis Hopper
- 1943David Simeon
- 1946Udo Lindenberg
- 1947Andrew Latimer
- 1955Bill Paxton
- 1961Jamil Azzaoui
- 1973Josh Homme
- 1975Jonti Picking
- 1986Tahj Mowry
View the complete list of May 17 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 17.
- 1844Julius Wellhausen, German orientalist and scholar (d. 1918)
- 1863Léon Gérin, Canadian lawyer, sociologist, and civil servant (d. 1951)
- 1904Marie-Anne Desmarest, French author (d. 1973)
- 1921Bob Merrill, American composer and screenwriter (d. 1998)
- 1940Reynato Puno, Filipino lawyer and jurist, 22nd Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of the Philippines
- 1944Jesse Winchester, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (d. 2014)
- 1966Danny Manning, American basketball player and coach
- 1980Davor Džalto, Bosnian historian and philosopher
- 1982Chloe Smith, English politician
- 1986Jodie Taylor, English footballer
View the complete list of May 17 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1521Edward Stafford, 3rd Duke of Buckingham, is executed for treason.
- 1775American Revolutionary War: the Continental Congress bans trade with Quebec.
- 1865The International Telegraph Union (later the International Telecommunication Union) is established in Paris.
- 1900Second Boer War: British troops relieve Mafeking.
- 1939The Columbia Lions and the Princeton Tigers play in the United States’ first televised sporting event, a collegiate baseball game in New York City.
- 1974The Troubles: Thirty-three civilians are killed and 300 injured when the Ulster Volunteer Force (UVF) detonates four car bombs in Dublin and Monaghan, Republic of Ireland. It is the deadliest attack of the Troubles and the deadliest terrorist attack in the Republic’s history. There are allegations that British state forces were involved.
- 1983Lebanon, Israel, and the United States sign an agreement on Israeli withdrawal from Lebanon.
- 1983The U.S. Department of Energy declassifies documents showing world’s largest mercury pollution event in Oak Ridge, Tennessee (ultimately found to be 4.2 million pounds), in response to the Appalachian Observer’s Freedom of Information Act request.
- 2004The first legal same-sex marriages in the U.S. are performed in the state of Massachusetts.
- 2015At least 9 people are killed and 18 injured, some by law enforcement and others in gunfire exchanges, in a shootout between rival biker gangs in Waco, Texas.
View the complete list of May 17 historical events.
Curious about this Banana Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 17 and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dev Patel, Van Roxas, Dante Cappelli, Joy Lauren, Ken Marino, Maria Balcerkiewiczówna, Leo Howard, Freeman Gosden, Toni Blankenheim, Christian Meier.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 17 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 17, 1941.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 21, 1914. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +252. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 15, 1928. Your incompatibility score is -217. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Turkey approximately on 1550. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 11, 1979 – Rider Strong, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; November 7, 1917 – Titos Vandis, Greek actor (d. 2003); September 24, 1969 – Goya Toledo, Spanish model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,483