Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of May 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 17, 1941 was a Saturday and it was the 137th day of the year 1941. It was the 20th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 317 days left before your next birthday. You will be 80 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,903 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,634 days or 26.38 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 978 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 5 at 04:46:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 23, 1973.
If a dog named Futa - a Pekingese breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 336 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Futa will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Futa will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Lisa Fonssagrives
- 1918Birgit Nilsson
- 1942Taj Mahal
- 1944Jesse Winchester
- 1947Andrew Latimer
- 1956Sugar Ray Leonard
- 1965Trent Reznor
- 1973Josh Homme
- 1994Julie Anne San Jose
- 1996Ryan Ochoa
View the complete list of May 17 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 17.
- 1919Gustav Naan, Russian-Estonian physicist and philosopher (d. 1994)
- 1921Dennis Brain, English horn player and composer (d. 1957)
- 1926David Ogilvy, 13th Earl of Airlie, English-Scottish soldier and politician
- 1940Reynato Puno, Filipino lawyer and jurist, 22nd Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of the Philippines
- 1955Bill Paxton, American actor and director
- 1962Rosalind Picard, American computer scientist and engineer, co-founded Affectiva
- 1964Mauro Martini, Italian race car driver
- 1978Carlos Peña, Dominican-American baseball player
- 1983Chris Henry, American football player (d. 2009)
- 1983Nicky Hofs, Dutch footballer
View the complete list of May 17 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Felix’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1536George Boleyn, 2nd Viscount Rochford and four other men are executed for treason.
- 1814Occupation of Monaco changes from French to Austrian.
- 1859Members of the Melbourne Football Club codified the first rules of Australian rules football.
- 1863Rosalía de Castro publishes Cantares Gallegos, the first book in the Galician language.
- 1900Second Boer War: British troops relieve Mafeking.
- 1915The last British Liberal Party government (led by Herbert Henry Asquith) falls.
- 1939The Columbia Lions and the Princeton Tigers play in the United States’ first televised sporting event, a collegiate baseball game in New York City.
- 1940World War II: Germany occupies Brussels, Belgium.
- 1980On the eve of presidential elections, Maoist guerrilla group Shining Path attacks a polling location in the town of Chuschi, Ayacucho, starting the Internal conflict in Peru.
- 1983The U.S. Department of Energy declassifies documents showing world’s largest mercury pollution event in Oak Ridge, Tennessee (ultimately found to be 4.2 million pounds), in response to the Appalachian Observer’s Freedom of Information Act request.
View the complete list of May 17 historical events.
Curious about this Dark Chocolate Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 17, and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: DJ Paul Elstak, Estelle Asmodelle, Kamal Haasan, Glenn Robbins, Ruth Madoc, Hugh Beaumont, Danny O'Dea, Jonny Diaz, V V Brown, Hope Davis.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 17 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on May 17, 1941.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 17th May 1941 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 21, 1914. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +252. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 15, 1928. Your score is -217. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Turkey approximately on 1550. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 58,040 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 66,731 times in the year 1941. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 17” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 17, 1941. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 137th day of 1941
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 20th Saturday of 1941
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2022: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 317 days
- Age on next birthday: 80 years old
- Days since birth: 28,903 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,634 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.38 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 978
- Next full moon: July 5 at 04:46:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 23, 1973
- Age in dog years: 336 dog years old using a Pekingese breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: January 21, 1914 (+252)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 15, 1928 (-217)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 58,040 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 66,731 babies
- Roman numerals: XVII.V.MCMXLI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 24, 1971 – Mauro Pawlowski, Belgian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Evil Superstars and Deus); June 24, 1961 – Dennis Danell, American singer and guitarist (Social Distortion) (d. 2000); July 18, 1950 – Glenn Hughes, American singer, dancer, and actor (Village People) (d. 2001).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,900