Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of May 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 17, 1983 was a Tuesday and it was the 137th day of the year 1983. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 357 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,427 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 421 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Dietmar Schönherr
- 1938Jason Bernard
- 1943David Simeon
- 1969Alan Doyle
- 1970Jordan Knight
- 1973Matthew McGrory
- 1973Tamsier Joof
- 1983DJ Yonny
- 1990Leven Rambin
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 17.
- 1926Cicely Berry, English actor and director
- 1934Friedrich-Wilhelm Kiel, German educator and politician
- 1941Ben Nelson, American lawyer and politician, 37th Governor of Nebraska
- 1962Craig Ferguson, Scottish-American comedian, actor, and talk show host
- 1966Hill Harper, American actor and producer
- 1967Paul D'Amour, American bass player (Tool and Replicants)
- 1970Jeremy Browne, English politician, Minister of State for Foreign Affairs
- 1973Steve Barakatt, Canadian singer-songwriter, pianist, and producer
- 1981Shiri Maimon, Israeli singer and actress
- 1990Leven Rambin, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1536The annulment of Henry VIII and Anne Boleyn’s marriage.
- 1673Louis Jolliet and Jacques Marquette begin exploring the Mississippi River.
- 1859Members of the Melbourne Football Club codified the first rules of Australian rules football.
- 1863Rosalía de Castro publishes Cantares Gallegos, the first book in the Galician language.
- 1954The United States Supreme Court hands down a unanimous decision in Brown v. Board of Education of Topeka, Kansas.
- 1969Venera program: Soviet Venera 6 begins its descent into the atmosphere of Venus, sending back atmospheric data before being crushed by pressure.
- 1973Watergate scandal: Televised hearings begin in the United States Senate.
- 1997Troops of Laurent Kabila march into Kinshasa. Zaire is officially renamed Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- 2000Arsenal and Galatasaray fans clash in the 2000 UEFA Cup Final riots in Copenhagen
- 2006The aircraft carrier USS Oriskany is sunk in the Gulf of Mexico as an artificial reef.
View the complete list of historical events for May 17.
Curious about this Inert Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 17 and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: King Baggot, Ed Quinn, Brad Lesley, Tessanne Chin, Sheree Murphy, Don Ho, Selina Scott, Alison Brie, Caitlin EJ Meyer, Nicolai Ghiaurov.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 17 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 17, 1983.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Let’s Dance by David Bowie as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 21, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 22, 1951 – Paul Carrack, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Ace, Squeeze, Mike + The Mechanics, and Roxy Music); June 29, 1930 – Viola Léger, American-Canadian actress and politician; August 2, 1955 – Tim Dunigan, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 907