Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of May 1999 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 17, 1999 was a Monday and it was the 137th day of the year 1999. The next time you can reuse your old 1999 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 23 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,552 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 222 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Antonio Aguilar
- 1943David Simeon
- 1945Esin Engin
- 1953Luca Prodan
- 1969Alan Doyle
- 1973Tamsier Joof
- 1976Wang Leehom
- 1982Kaye Abad
- 1986Tahj Mowry
- 1994Julie Anne San Jose
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 17.
- 1863Léon Gérin, Canadian lawyer, sociologist, and civil servant (d. 1951)
- 1873Henri Barbusse, French author and journalist (d. 1935)
- 1888Tich Freeman, English cricketer (d. 1965)
- 1921Dennis Brain, English horn player and composer (d. 1957)
- 1956Bob Saget, American comedian, actor, and television host
- 1958Paul Whitehouse, Welsh-English actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1963Page McConnell, American keyboard player and songwriter (Phish, Vida Blue, and Phil Lesh and Friends)
- 1966Hill Harper, American actor and producer
- 1980Dallas Taylor, American singer-songwriter (Underoath and Maylene and the Sons of Disaster)
- 1988Soccer, American acting dog (d. 2001)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1521Edward Stafford, 3rd Duke of Buckingham, is executed for treason.
- 1642Paul Chomedey de Maisonneuve (1612–1676) founds the Ville Marie de Montréal.
- 1775American Revolutionary War: the Continental Congress bans trade with Quebec.
- 1792The New York Stock Exchange is formed under the Buttonwood Agreement.
- 1808Napoleon I of France orders the annexation of the Papal States to the French Empire.
- 1849A large fire nearly burns St. Louis, Missouri to the ground.
- 1902Greek archaeologist Valerios Stais discovers the Antikythera mechanism, an ancient mechanical analog computer.
- 1980General Chun Doo-hwan of South Korea seizes control of the government and declares martial law in order to suppress student demonstrations.
- 1983Lebanon, Israel, and the United States sign an agreement on Israeli withdrawal from Lebanon.
- 1995Shawn Nelson steals a tank from a military installation and goes on a rampage in San Diego resulting in a 25-minute police chase. Nelson is killed by an officer after the tank got stuck on a concrete barrier and tried to break free.
View the complete list of historical events for May 17.
Curious about this Lanzones Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 17 and 1999 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Olav Stedje, Misato Watanabe, Katie Leclerc, Bishop Nehru, Danica Thrall, Logan Lerman, Michelle Yeoh, Doris Roberts, Peter Marc Jacobson, Lindy Booth.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 17 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 17, 1999.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Livin’ la Vida Loca by Ricky Martin as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 22, 1999). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 27, 1979 – Kim Gyu-ri, South Korean actress; May 18, 1922 – Bill Macy, American actor; October 16, 1967 – Davina McCall, English television host and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 930