Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of May 1902 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 18, 1902 was a Sunday and it was the 138th day of the year 1902. The next time you can reuse your old 1902 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 302 days left before your next birthday. You will be 116 years old when that day comes. There have been 42,067 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,425 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Dirch Passer
- 1936Leon Ashley
- 1952George Strait
- 1960Yannick Noah
- 1966Michael Tait
- 1967Nancy Juvonen
- 1986Katya Shchekina
- 1988Kōji Seto
- 1992Spencer Breslin
- 1999Laura Omloop
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 18.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 18.
- 1610Stefano della Bella, Italian engraver and etcher (d. 1664)
- 1850Oliver Heaviside, English engineer, mathematician, and physicist (d. 1925)
- 1922Gerda Boyesen, Norwegian-English psychologist and academic (d. 2005)
- 1933H. D. Deve Gowda, Indian farmer and politician, 11th Prime Minister of India
- 1955Chow Yun-fat, Hong Kong actor and screenwriter
- 1957Henrietta Moore, English anthropologist and academic
- 1957Jane Root, English broadcaster and academic
- 1973Donyell Marshall, American basketball player and coach
- 1976Ron Mercer, American basketball player
- 1984Darius Šilinskis, Lithuanian basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 18.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 332Constantine the Great announced free distributions of food to the citizens in Constantinople.
- 1291Fall of Acre, the end of Crusader presence in the Holy Land
- 1388During the Battle of Buyur Lake, General Lan Yu led a Chinese army forward to crush the Mongol hordes of Tögüs Temür, the Khan of Northern Yuan.
- 1896Khodynka Tragedy: A mass panic on Khodynka Field in Moscow during the festivities of the coronation of Russian Tsar Nicholas II results in the deaths of 1,389 people.
- 1926Evangelist Aimee Semple McPherson disappears while visiting a Venice, California beach.
- 1974Completion of the Warsaw radio mast, the tallest construction ever built at the time. It collapsed on August 8, 1991.
- 1993Riots in Nørrebro, Copenhagen caused by the approval of the four Danish exceptions in the Maastricht Treaty referendum. Police opened fire against civilians for the first time since World War II and injured 11 demonstrators. In total 113 bullets are fired.
- 2005A second photo from the Hubble Space Telescope confirms that Pluto has two additional moons, Nix and Hydra.
- 2009Sri Lankan Civil War: The LTTE are defeated by the Sri Lankan government, ending almost 26 years of fighting between the two sides.
- 2011Twenty-two people are killed when Sol Líneas Aéreas Flight 5428 crashes in southern Argentina.
View the complete list of historical events for May 18.
Curious about this Stawberry Cream Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 18 and 1902 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Brian Posehn, Eric Owens, Mary Jackson, Teresa Brewer, Akkineni Nageswara Rao, Richard Thomas, Yu Inaba, Chinami Suzuki, Éric Morena, Per Jørgensen.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 18 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 18, 1902.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 21, 1961 – Peter Slaghuis, Dutch DJ and producer (d. 1991); June 13, 1962 – Ally Sheedy, American actress and author; January 10, 1989 – Solji, South Korean singer (EXID).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,049