Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of May 1914 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 18, 1914 was a Monday and it was the 138th day of the year 1914. It was the 20th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1914 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 319 days left before your next birthday. You will be 109 years old when that day comes. There have been 39,493 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 13,164 days or 36.04 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,337 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 13 at 18:39:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 24, 1946.
If a dog named Reaper - a Lancashire Heeler breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 452 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Reaper will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Reaper will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Charles Trenet
- 1924Priscilla Pointer
- 1936Rita Cadillac
- 1954Wreckless Eric
- 1967Nancy Juvonen
- 1970Tina Fey
- 1974Chantal Kreviazuk
- 1979David Nail
- 1990Luke Kleintank
View the complete list of May 18 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 18.
- 1887Jeanie MacPherson, American actress and screenwriter (d. 1946)
- 1905Hedley Verity, English cricketer and soldier (d. 1943)
- 1914Boris Christoff, Bulgarian-Italian opera singer (d. 1993)
- 1918Massimo Girotti, Italian actor (d. 2003)
- 1938Janet Fish, American painter and academic
- 1939Silvana Armenulić, Bosnian singer-songwriter and actress
- 1946Ameril Umbra Kato, Filipino warlord (d. 2015)
- 1958Rubén Omar Romano, Argentinian-Mexican footballer and coach
- 1983Luis Terrero, Dominican baseball player
- 1984Darius Šilinskis, Lithuanian basketball player
View the complete list of May 18 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters OEDGKMEIIXFY? Check your answers here: Make words with these letters OEDGKMEIIXFY. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1268The Principality of Antioch, a crusader state, falls to the Mamluk Sultan Baibars in the Siege of Antioch.
- 1565The Great Siege of Malta begins, in which Ottoman forces attempt and fail to conquer Malta.
- 1565The Royal Audiencia of Concepción is created by a decree of Philip II of Spain.
- 1631In Dorchester, Massachusetts, John Winthrop takes the oath of office and becomes the first Governor of Massachusetts.
- 1848Opening of the first German National Assembly (Nationalversammlung) in Frankfurt, Germany.
- 1927The Bath School disaster: Forty-five people are killed by bombs planted by a disgruntled school-board member in Michigan.
- 1944Deportation of Crimean Tatars by the Soviet Union government.
- 1955Operation Passage to Freedom, the evacuation of 310,000 Vietnamese civilians, soldiers and non-Vietnamese members of the French Army from communist North Vietnam to South Vietnam following the end of the First Indochina War, ends.
- 1956First ascent of Lhotse 8,516 meters, by a Swiss team.
- 2011Twenty-two people are killed when Sol Líneas Aéreas Flight 5428 crashes in southern Argentina.
View the complete list of May 18 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 18, and 1914 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Samantha Crain, Josiah Leming, Amanda Marshall, Linda Hamilton, Kathy Baker, Jessica Lucas, Yvon Deschamps, Chester Morris, Billy L. Sullivan, Jennifer Schwalbach Smith.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 18 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on May 18, 1914.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 18th May 1914 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 13, 1906. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +155. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 18, 1936. Your score is -130. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern China approximately on 1700. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 45,345 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 37,948 times in the year 1914. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 18” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 18, 1914. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 138th day of 1914
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 20th Monday of 1914
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2024: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 319 days
- Age on next birthday: 109 years old
- Days since birth: 39,493 days
- Days spent sleeping: 13,164 days
- Years spent sleeping: 36.04 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,337
- Next full moon: July 13 at 18:39:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 24, 1946
- Age in dog years: 452 dog years old using a Lancashire Heeler breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: February 13, 1906 (+155)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 18, 1936 (-130)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 45,345 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 37,948 babies
- Roman numerals: XVIII.V.MCMXIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 25, 1986 – Aya Matsuura, Japanese singer and actress (GAM, Gomattō, 3nin Matsuri, and Def.Diva); May 4, 1951 – Jackie Jackson, American singer-songwriter and dancer (The Jackson 5); March 4, 1982 – Yasemin Mori, Turkish singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,887