Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of May 1915 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 18, 1915 was a Tuesday and it was the 138th day of the year 1915. It was the 20th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1915 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 296 days left before your next birthday. You will be 107 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,786 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,929 days or 35.40 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,314 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 24, 1947.
If a dog named Sassz - a Afghan Hound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 523 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sassz will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Sassz will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Charles Trenet
- 1918Massimo Girotti
- 1922Bill Macy
- 1928Pernell Roberts
- 1934Dwayne Hickman
- 1936Rita Cadillac
- 1967Nancy Juvonen
- 1978Chad Donella
- 1979David Nail
- 1980Ali Zafar
View the complete list of May 18 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 18.
- 1914Robert J. Wilke, American actor (d. 1989)
- 1918Massimo Girotti, Italian actor (d. 2003)
- 1929Jack Sanford, American baseball player and coach (d. 2000)
- 1948Tom Udall, American lawyer and politician, 28th New Mexico Attorney General
- 1976Marko Tomasović, Croatian pianist and composer
- 1978Charles Kamathi, Kenyan runner
- 1980Reggie Evans, American basketball player
- 1983Vince Young, American football player
- 1984Ivet Lalova, Bulgarian sprinter
- 1998Polina Edmunds, American figure skater
View the complete list of May 18 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Loretta’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1152Henry II of England marries Eleanor of Aquitaine.
- 1631In Dorchester, Massachusetts, John Winthrop takes the oath of office and becomes the first Governor of Massachusetts.
- 1763Fire destroys a large part of Montreal
- 1811Battle of Las Piedras: The first great military triumph of the revolution of the Río de la Plata in Uruguay led by José Artigas.
- 1927After being founded for 20 years, the Government of the Republic of China approves Tongji University to be among the first national universities of the Republic of China.
- 1933New Deal: President Franklin D. Roosevelt signs an act creating the Tennessee Valley Authority.
- 1944Deportation of Crimean Tatars by the Soviet Union government.
- 1955Operation Passage to Freedom, the evacuation of 310,000 Vietnamese civilians, soldiers and non-Vietnamese members of the French Army from communist North Vietnam to South Vietnam following the end of the First Indochina War, ends.
- 1965Israeli spy Eli Cohen was hanged in Damascus, Syria.
- 2015At least 78 people die in a landslides caused by heavy rains in the Colombian town of Salgar.
View the complete list of May 18 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Bubble Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 18, and 1915 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jiyul, Pauly D, Philippine Leroy-Beaulieu, Rupert Penry-Jones, Bill Kirchenbauer, Rydel Lynch, Moa Kikuchi, Ann Mitchell, Paul Robeson, Miguel Ángel Silvestre.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 18 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on May 18, 1915.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 18th May 1915 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 9, 1914. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +116. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 31, 1929. Your score is -169. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 1150. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 58,187 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 47,577 times in the year 1915. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 18” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 18, 1915. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 138th day of 1915
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 20th Tuesday of 1915
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 296 days
- Age on next birthday: 107 years old
- Days since birth: 38,786 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,929 days
- Years spent sleeping: 35.40 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,314
- Next full moon: August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 24, 1947
- Age in dog years: 523 dog years old using a Afghan Hound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: March 9, 1914 (+116)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 31, 1929 (-169)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 58,187 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 47,577 babies
- Roman numerals: XVIII.V.MCMXV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 20, 1937 – Stafford Dean, English actor and singer; January 9, 1956 – Kimberly Beck, American actress; April 21, 1950 – Shivaji Satam, Indian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,845