Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of May 1930 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 18, 1930 was a Sunday and it was the 138th day of the year 1930. It was the 20th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1930 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 71 days left before your next birthday. You will be 91 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,167 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,056 days or 30.27 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,123 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 24, 1962.
If a dog named Diggity - a German Wirehaired Pointer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 458 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Diggity will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Diggity will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Richard Brooks
- 1913Charles Trenet
- 1934Dwayne Hickman
- 1938Joan Blackman
- 1954Wreckless Eric
- 1957Michael Cretu
- 1961Russell Senior
- 1985Francesca Battistelli
- 1999Laura Omloop
View the complete list of May 18 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 18.
- 1854Bernard Zweers, Dutch composer and educator (d. 1924)
- 1871Denis Horgan, Irish shot putter and weight thrower (d. 1922)
- 1919Margot Fonteyn, English-Panamanian ballerina and academic (d. 1991)
- 1939Silvana Armenulić, Bosnian singer-songwriter and actress
- 1946Ameril Umbra Kato, Filipino warlord (d. 2015)
- 1962Mike Darnell, American businessman
- 1968Ralf Kelleners, German race car driver
- 1979Anna Chatziathanassiou, Greek figure skater
- 1984Ivet Lalova, Bulgarian sprinter
- 1985Dalma Kovács, Romanian singer and actress
View the complete list of May 18 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters XNLAJAOVCNI? Check your answers here: Make words with these letters XNLAJAOVCNI. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1096First Crusade: Around 800 Jews are massacred in Worms, Germany
- 1565The Great Siege of Malta begins, in which Ottoman forces attempt and fail to conquer Malta.
- 1843The Disruption in Edinburgh of the Free Church of Scotland from the Church of Scotland.
- 1860Abraham Lincoln wins the Republican Party presidential nomination over William H. Seward, who later becomes the United States Secretary of State.
- 1956First ascent of Lhotse 8,516 meters, by a Swiss team.
- 1969Apollo program: Apollo 10 is launched.
- 1974Completion of the Warsaw radio mast, the tallest construction ever built at the time. It collapsed on August 8, 1991.
- 1980Gwangju Massacre: Students in Gwangju, South Korea begin demonstrations calling for democratic reforms.
- 1991Northern Somalia declares independence from the rest of Somalia as the Republic of Somaliland but is not recognized by the international community.
- 1993Riots in Nørrebro, Copenhagen caused by the approval of the four Danish exceptions in the Maastricht Treaty referendum. Police opened fire against civilians for the first time since World War II and injured 11 demonstrators. In total 113 bullets are fired.
View the complete list of May 18 historical events.
Curious about this Tokyo Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 18, and 1930 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: DJ Screw, Emilio Aragón Bermúdez, Eilen Jewell, Hiroki Aiba, Brad Grey, Jack Latham, Marina Vlady, Michael Palin, Roshon Fegan, Timothy Bottoms.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 18 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on May 18, 1930.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 18th May 1930 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 31, 1934. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +177. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 4, 1931. Your score is -287. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Africa approximately on 1550. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,146 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 62,147 times in the year 1930. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 18” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 18, 1930. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 138th day of 1930
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 20th Sunday of 1930
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 71 days
- Age on next birthday: 91 years old
- Days since birth: 33,167 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,056 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.27 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,123
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 24, 1962
- Age in dog years: 458 dog years old using a German Wirehaired Pointer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: January 31, 1934 (+177)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 4, 1931 (-287)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,146 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 62,147 babies
- Roman numerals: XVIII.V.MCMXXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 28, 1983 – Joe Thomas, English actor and screenwriter; June 9, 1978 – Eric Papilaya, Austrian singer; July 23, 1961 – Woody Harrelson, American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,878