Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of May 1944 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 18, 1944 was a Thursday and it was the 139th day of the year 1944. It was the 20th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1944 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 234 days left before your next birthday. You will be 77 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,890 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,297 days or 25.45 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 944 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 1 at 21:06:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 25, 1976.
If a dog named Kyla - a Appenzeller Sennenhunde breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 362 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kyla will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Kyla will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Richard Brooks
- 1914Robert J. Wilke
- 1918Massimo Girotti
- 1922Bill Macy
- 1936Leon Ashley
- 1938Joan Blackman
- 1955Chow Yun-fat
- 1980Felicia Pearson
- 1987Luisana Lopilato
- 1990Heo Ga-yoon
View the complete list of May 18 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 18.
- 1777John George Children, English chemist, mineralogist, and zoologist (d. 1852)
- 1822Mathew Brady, American photographer and journalist (d. 1896)
- 1868Nicholas II of Russia (d. 1918)
- 1873Lucy Beaumont, English-American actress (d. 1937)
- 1918Massimo Girotti, Italian actor (d. 2003)
- 1923Hugh Shearer, Jamaican journalist and politician, 3rd Prime Minister of Jamaica (d. 2004)
- 1930Fred Saberhagen, American soldier and author (d. 2007)
- 1953Alan Kupperberg, American author and illustrator (d. 2015)
- 1967Nina Björk, Swedish journalist and author
- 1984Simon Pagenaud, French race car driver
View the complete list of May 18 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters AVUEJYXXTYPUA? Check your answers here: Words with these letters AVUEJYXXTYPUA. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1268The Principality of Antioch, a crusader state, falls to the Mamluk Sultan Baibars in the Siege of Antioch.
- 1804Napoleon Bonaparte is proclaimed Emperor of the French by the French Senate.
- 1811Battle of Las Piedras: The first great military triumph of the revolution of the Río de la Plata in Uruguay led by José Artigas.
- 1863American Civil War: The Siege of Vicksburg begins.
- 1896Khodynka Tragedy: A mass panic on Khodynka Field in Moscow during the festivities of the coronation of Russian Tsar Nicholas II results in the deaths of 1,389 people.
- 1900The United Kingdom proclaims a protectorate over Tonga.
- 1926Evangelist Aimee Semple McPherson disappears while visiting a Venice, California beach.
- 1933New Deal: President Franklin D. Roosevelt signs an act creating the Tennessee Valley Authority.
- 1953Jackie Cochran becomes the first woman to break the sound barrier.
- 1969Apollo program: Apollo 10 is launched.
View the complete list of May 18 historical events.
Curious about this Mixed Berry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 18, and 1944 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Simon Fowler, Damon Albarn, Choi Minho, Eleanor Holm, Guy Provost, Michael Bentine, Lucas Cruikshank, Gilbert Gottfried, Arthur Hewlett, Gwen Welles.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 18 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on May 18, 1944.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 18th May 1944 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 11, 1917. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +104. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 31, 1953. Your score is -142. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-Central approximately on 1750. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 62,466 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 76,947 times in the year 1944. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 18” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 18, 1944. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 139th day of 1944
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 20th Thursday of 1944
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2022: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 234 days
- Age on next birthday: 77 years old
- Days since birth: 27,890 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,297 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.45 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 944
- Next full moon: October 1 at 21:06:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 25, 1976
- Age in dog years: 362 dog years old using a Appenzeller Sennenhunde breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: July 11, 1917 (+104)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 31, 1953 (-142)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 62,466 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 76,947 babies
- Roman numerals: XVIII.V.MCMXLIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 14, 1960 – Anne Clark, English singer-songwriter and poet; March 17, 1936 – Patty Maloney, American actress and puppeteer; March 10, 1960 – Jörn-Uwe Fahrenkrog-Petersen, German-American keyboard player, songwriter, and producer (Nena).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,852