Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of May 1948 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 18, 1948 was a Tuesday and it was the 139th day of the year 1948. The next time you can reuse your old 1948 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 361 days left before your next birthday. You will be 71 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,571 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 866 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 29 at 14:21:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Fraulein - a Peekapoo breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 300 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Fraulein will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Fraulein will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1887Jeanie MacPherson
- 1892Ezio Pinza
- 1913Charles Trenet
- 1914Boris Christoff
- 1914Robert J. Wilke
- 1922Bill Macy
- 1946Reggie Jackson
- 1966Michael Tait
- 1970Tina Fey
- 1975Jack Johnson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 18.
- 1892Ezio Pinza, Italian-American actor and singer (d. 1957)
- 1905Hedley Verity, English cricketer and soldier (d. 1943)
- 1931Don Martin, American cartoonist (d. 2000)
- 1936Türker İnanoğlu, Turkish director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1948Richard Swedberg, Swedish sociologist and academic
- 1952George Strait, American singer, guitarist, producer, and actor (Ace in the Hole Band)
- 1971Mark Menzies, Scottish politician
- 1974Chantal Kreviazuk, Canadian singer-songwriter and pianist
- 1975Jack Johnson, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1999Laura Omloop, Belgian singer-songwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1302Bruges Matins, the nocturnal massacre of the French garrison in Bruges by members of the local Flemish militia.
- 1388During the Battle of Buyur Lake, General Lan Yu led a Chinese army forward to crush the Mongol hordes of Tögüs Temür, the Khan of Northern Yuan.
- 1499Alonso de Ojeda sets sail from Cádiz on his voyage to what is now Venezuela.
- 1565The Royal Audiencia of Concepción is created by a decree of Philip II of Spain.
- 1843The Disruption in Edinburgh of the Free Church of Scotland from the Church of Scotland.
- 1900The United Kingdom proclaims a protectorate over Tonga.
- 1944Deportation of Crimean Tatars by the Soviet Union government.
- 1980Mount St. Helens erupts in Washington, United States, killing 57 people and causing $3 billion in damage.
- 2005A second photo from the Hubble Space Telescope confirms that Pluto has two additional moons, Nix and Hydra.
- 2015At least 78 people die in a landslides caused by heavy rains in the Colombian town of Salgar.
View the complete list of historical events for May 18.
Curious about this Ocean Blue Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 18 and 1948 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Anthony Azizi, Willem Duyn, Shane Black, A.J. Buckley, Nancy Alexiadi, Pierre Lalonde, Flesh-n-Bone, Traci Lords, Dennis Stratton, Jonathan Galkin.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 18 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 18, 1948.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Africa approximately on 800. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 29, 1935 – Michael Jayston, English actor; July 16, 1918 – Müzeyyen Senar, Turkish singer-songwriter and actress (d. 2015); March 14, 1947 – Jona Lewie, English singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Terry Dactyl and the Dinosaurs and Brett Marvin and the Thunderbolts).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,161