Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of May 1956 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 18, 1956 was a Friday and it was the 139th day of the year 1956. The next time you can reuse your old 1956 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 209 days left before your next birthday. You will be 62 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,436 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 760 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Richard Brooks
- 1936Leon Ashley
- 1938Joan Blackman
- 1946Reggie Jackson
- 1958Toyah Willcox
- 1967Nancy Juvonen
- 1974Chantal Kreviazuk
- 1979David Nail
- 1980Ali Zafar
- 1988Ryan Cooley
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 18.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 18.
- 1871Denis Horgan, Irish shot putter and weight thrower (d. 1922)
- 1939Giovanni Falcone, Italian lawyer and judge (d. 1992)
- 1948Richard Swedberg, Swedish sociologist and academic
- 1958Toyah Willcox, English singer-songwriter, producer, and actress (Toyah, The Humans, and Sunday All Over the World)
- 1973Aleksandr Olerski, Estonian footballer (d. 2011)
- 1975John Higgins, Scottish snooker player
- 1983Gary O'Neil, English footballer
- 1984Niki Terpstra, Dutch cyclist
- 1986Katya Shchekina, Russian model
- 1986Kevin Anderson, South African tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 18.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1302Bruges Matins, the nocturnal massacre of the French garrison in Bruges by members of the local Flemish militia.
- 1388During the Battle of Buyur Lake, General Lan Yu led a Chinese army forward to crush the Mongol hordes of Tögüs Temür, the Khan of Northern Yuan.
- 1565The Great Siege of Malta begins, in which Ottoman forces attempt and fail to conquer Malta.
- 1860Abraham Lincoln wins the Republican Party presidential nomination over William H. Seward, who later becomes the United States Secretary of State.
- 1896Khodynka Tragedy: A mass panic on Khodynka Field in Moscow during the festivities of the coronation of Russian Tsar Nicholas II results in the deaths of 1,389 people.
- 1917World War I: The Selective Service Act of 1917 is passed, giving the President of the United States the power of conscription.
- 1948The First Legislative Yuan of the Republic of China officially convenes in Nanking.
- 1956First ascent of Lhotse 8,516 meters, by a Swiss team.
- 2006The post Loktantra Andolan government passes a landmark bill curtailing the power of the monarchy and making Nepal a secular country.
- 2009Sri Lankan Civil War: The LTTE are defeated by the Sri Lankan government, ending almost 26 years of fighting between the two sides.
View the complete list of historical events for May 18.
Curious about this White Drizzle Fractus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 18 and 1956 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Martin Scorsese, Frankie Thomas, Garry McDonald, Nigel Olsson, Alan Badel, Ruth Kobart, Eddy Kim, Sandra Bullock, Dinah Washington, Corynne Charby.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 18 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 18, 1956.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 700. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 13, 1926 – Robert H. Justman, American director, producer, and production manager (d. 2008); May 1, 1974 – Kellie Crawford, Australian singer and actress (Hi-5 and Teen Queens); September 24, 1961 – John Logan, American screenwriter and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,146