Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of May 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 18, 1958 was a Sunday and it was the 138th day of the year 1958. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 209 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,706 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 735 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1873Lucy Beaumont
- 1887Jeanie MacPherson
- 1912Perry Como
- 1920Lucia Mannucci
- 1944Albert Hammond
- 1947Gail Strickland
- 1958Toyah Willcox
- 1970Tina Fey
- 1975Jack Johnson
- 1985Francesca Battistelli
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 18.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 18.
- 1852Gertrude Käsebier, American photographer (d. 1934)
- 1913Jane Birdwood, Baroness Birdwood, Canadian-English publisher and politician (d. 2000)
- 1952Jeana Yeager, American pilot
- 1960Yannick Noah, French tennis player and singer
- 1973Donyell Marshall, American basketball player and coach
- 1973The Blue Meanie, American wrestler and actor
- 1978Jessica Cutler, American blogger and author
- 1982Marie-Ève Pelletier, Canadian tennis player
- 1990Dimitri Daeseleire, Belgian footballer
- 1990Luke Kleintank, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 18.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1593Playwright Thomas Kyd’s accusations of heresy lead to an arrest warrant for Christopher Marlowe.
- 1783First United Empire Loyalists reach Parrtown (later called Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada after leaving the United States.
- 1860Abraham Lincoln wins the Republican Party presidential nomination over William H. Seward, who later becomes the United States Secretary of State.
- 1926Evangelist Aimee Semple McPherson disappears while visiting a Venice, California beach.
- 1944Deportation of Crimean Tatars by the Soviet Union government.
- 1944World War II: Battle of Monte Cassino: Conclusion after seven days of the fourth battle as German paratroopers evacuate Monte Cassino.
- 1948The First Legislative Yuan of the Republic of China officially convenes in Nanking.
- 1969Apollo program: Apollo 10 is launched.
- 1974Completion of the Warsaw radio mast, the tallest construction ever built at the time. It collapsed on August 8, 1991.
- 1990In France, a modified TGV train achieves a new rail world speed record of 515.3 km/h (320.2 mph).
View the complete list of historical events for May 18.
Curious about this Honey Lavender? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 18 and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Pete Briquette, Graham Brazier, Charles Farrell, Joaquín Sabina, Anny Duperey, Ana de la Reguera, Christina Pickles, Caroline Ellis, Marshall Thompson, Louis Johnson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 18 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 18, 1958.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Africa approximately on 1550. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 30, 1999 – Joey King, American actress; May 24, 1926 – Stanley Baxter, Scottish actor and screenwriter; July 24, 1966 – Mo-Do, Italian singer-songwriter (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,092