Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of May 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 18, 1968 was a Saturday and it was the 139th day of the year 1968. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 26 days left before your next birthday. You will be 50 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,236 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 617 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Misso - a Plott breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 240 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Misso will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Misso will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1873Lucy Beaumont
- 1914Boris Christoff
- 1914Robert J. Wilke
- 1918Massimo Girotti
- 1936Rita Cadillac
- 1939Silvana Armenulić
- 1954Wreckless Eric
- 1963Marty McSorley
- 1987Luisana Lopilato
- 1999Laura Omloop
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 18.
- 1925Lillian Hoban, American author and illustrator (d. 1998)
- 1927Richard Body, English politician
- 1948Yi Mun-yol, South Korean author and academic
- 1971Brad Friedel, American soccer player and sportscaster
- 1973Aleksandr Olerski, Estonian footballer (d. 2011)
- 1976Marko Tomasović, Croatian pianist and composer
- 1981Mahamadou Diarra, Malian footballer
- 1983Luis Terrero, Dominican baseball player
- 1986Ahmed Hamada, Egyptian race car driver
- 1993Stuart Percy, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1096First Crusade: Around 800 Jews are massacred in Worms, Germany
- 1152Henry II of England marries Eleanor of Aquitaine.
- 1811Battle of Las Piedras: The first great military triumph of the revolution of the Río de la Plata in Uruguay led by José Artigas.
- 1848Opening of the first German National Assembly (Nationalversammlung) in Frankfurt, Germany.
- 1896The United States Supreme Court rules in Plessy v. Ferguson that the “separate but equal” doctrine is constitutional.
- 1900The United Kingdom proclaims a protectorate over Tonga.
- 1958An F-104 Starfighter sets a world speed record of 1,404.19 mph (2,259.82 km/h).
- 1974Completion of the Warsaw radio mast, the tallest construction ever built at the time. It collapsed on August 8, 1991.
- 1974Nuclear test: under project Smiling Buddha, India successfully detonates its first nuclear weapon becoming the sixth nation to do so.
- 1991Northern Somalia declares independence from the rest of Somalia as the Republic of Somaliland but is not recognized by the international community.
View the complete list of historical events for May 18.
Curious about this Empyrean Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 18 and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mirella Freni, Ai Takahashi, Marco Masini, Paula Poundstone, Ryoji Morimoto, Fenella Fielding, Stephen Dorff, Austin St. John, Barbara Goodson, Rina Ikoma.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 18 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 18, 1968.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Tighten Up by Archie Bell & the Drells as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 18, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Spain approximately on 925. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 13, 1989 – Harry Melling, English actor; January 31, 1981 – Justin Timberlake, American singer-songwriter, dancer, and actor; February 11, 1976 – Jao Mapa, Filipino actor and painter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,182