Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of May 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 18, 1970 was a Monday and it was the 138th day of the year 1970. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 354 days left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,178 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 582 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Massimo Girotti
- 1943Jimmy Snuka
- 1952George Strait
- 1954Wreckless Eric
- 1962Nanne Grönvall
- 1979David Nail
- 1986Katya Shchekina
- 1990Heo Ga-yoon
- 1992Spencer Breslin
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 18.
- 1048Omar Khayyám, Persian mathematician, astronomer, and poet (d. 1131)
- 1851James Budd, American lawyer and politician, 19th Governor of California (d. 1908)
- 1855Francis Bellamy, American minister and author (d. 1931)
- 1883Walter Gropius, German-American architect, designed the John F. Kennedy Federal Building (d. 1969)
- 1907Lincoln Stedman, American actor (d. 1948)
- 1919Margot Fonteyn, English-Panamanian ballerina and academic (d. 1991)
- 1939Patrick Cormack, Baron Cormack, English historian, journalist, and politician
- 1974Valmo Kriisa, Estonian basketball player
- 1979Milivoje Novaković, Slovenian footballer
- 1993Jessica Watson, Australian sailor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1631In Dorchester, Massachusetts, John Winthrop takes the oath of office and becomes the first Governor of Massachusetts.
- 1804Napoleon Bonaparte is proclaimed Emperor of the French by the French Senate.
- 1812John Bellingham is found guilty and sentenced to death by hanging for the assassination of British Prime Minister Spencer Perceval.
- 1848Opening of the first German National Assembly (Nationalversammlung) in Frankfurt, Germany.
- 1860Abraham Lincoln wins the Republican Party presidential nomination over William H. Seward, who later becomes the United States Secretary of State.
- 1863American Civil War: The Siege of Vicksburg begins.
- 1896The United States Supreme Court rules in Plessy v. Ferguson that the “separate but equal” doctrine is constitutional.
- 1927The Bath School disaster: Forty-five people are killed by bombs planted by a disgruntled school-board member in Michigan.
- 1965Israeli spy Eli Cohen was hanged in Damascus, Syria.
- 1980Mount St. Helens erupts in Washington, United States, killing 57 people and causing $3 billion in damage.
View the complete list of historical events for May 18.
Curious about this Purple Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 18 and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Vatsal Sheth, Stacey Farber, Nimal Mendis, Lorna Luft, Joseph Fiennes, Thilakan, Max Schreck, John Beasley, Rachel Specter, Barbara George.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 18 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 18, 1970.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was American Woman / No Sugar Tonight by The Guess Who as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 23, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 19, 1937 – George Hamilton IV, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2014); May 1, 1924 – Big Maybelle, American singer and pianist (d. 1972); February 17, 1966 – Luc Robitaille, Canadian ice hockey player, manager, and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 928