Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of May 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 18, 1970 was a Monday and it was the 138th day of the year 1970. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 29 days left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,503 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 593 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Bryan - a American Foxhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 231 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bryan will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Bryan will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Ezio Pinza
- 1924Priscilla Pointer
- 1926Dirch Passer
- 1947Gail Strickland
- 1980Felicia Pearson
- 1980Matt Long
- 1985Dalma Kovács
- 1985Francesca Battistelli
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 18.
- 1854Bernard Zweers, Dutch composer and educator (d. 1924)
- 1898Faruk Nafiz Çamlıbel, Turkish poet, author, and playwright (d. 1973)
- 1924Priscilla Pointer, American actress
- 1936Leon Ashley, American singer-songwriter (d. 2013)
- 1944W. G. Sebald, German author and academic (d. 2001)
- 1975Jack Johnson, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1978Marcus Giles, American baseball player
- 1979David Nail, American singer-songwriter
- 1980Diego Pérez, Uruguayan footballer
- 1993Stuart Percy, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1152Henry II of England marries Eleanor of Aquitaine.
- 1848Opening of the first German National Assembly (Nationalversammlung) in Frankfurt, Germany.
- 1926Evangelist Aimee Semple McPherson disappears while visiting a Venice, California beach.
- 1948The First Legislative Yuan of the Republic of China officially convenes in Nanking.
- 1953Jackie Cochran becomes the first woman to break the sound barrier.
- 1956First ascent of Lhotse 8,516 meters, by a Swiss team.
- 1980Mount St. Helens erupts in Washington, United States, killing 57 people and causing $3 billion in damage.
- 1993Riots in Nørrebro, Copenhagen caused by the approval of the four Danish exceptions in the Maastricht Treaty referendum. Police opened fire against civilians for the first time since World War II and injured 11 demonstrators. In total 113 bullets are fired.
- 2005A second photo from the Hubble Space Telescope confirms that Pluto has two additional moons, Nix and Hydra.
- 2006The post Loktantra Andolan government passes a landmark bill curtailing the power of the monarchy and making Nepal a secular country.
View the complete list of historical events for May 18.
Curious about this Rose Lychee? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 18 and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Cameron Mathison, Cliff Bole, Kyla Pratt, Gunnar Sommerfeldt, Jane Wyatt, Ben Savage, Gene Vincent, Georgie Henley, Lucie Arnaz, Rick Moranis.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 18 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 18, 1970.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was American Woman / No Sugar Tonight by The Guess Who as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 23, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern China approximately on 1700. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 19, 1920 – Little Jimmy Dickens, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2015); July 14, 1980 – Chad Faust, Canadian-American actor, singer, director, and producer; August 8, 1928 – Simón Díaz, Venezuelan singer-songwriter (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,196