Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of May 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 18, 1973 was a Friday and it was the 138th day of the year 1973. It was the 20th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 207 days left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,325 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,775 days or 15.81 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 586 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 31 at 14:51:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 24, 2005.
If a dog named Fitzroy - a Labradoodle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 262 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Fitzroy will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Fitzroy will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Robert J. Wilke
- 1918Massimo Girotti
- 1924Priscilla Pointer
- 1962Nanne Grönvall
- 1963Marty McSorley
- 1966Michael Tait
- 1970Tina Fey
- 1974Chantal Kreviazuk
- 1987Luisana Lopilato
- 1988Ryan Cooley
View the complete list of May 18 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 18.
- 1822Mathew Brady, American photographer and journalist (d. 1896)
- 1883Eurico Gaspar Dutra, Brazilian marshal and politician, 16th President of Brazil (d. 1974)
- 1907Irene Hunt, American author and educator (d. 2001)
- 1927Ray Nagel, American football player and coach (d. 2015)
- 1936Leon Ashley, American singer-songwriter (d. 2013)
- 1953Alan Kupperberg, American author and illustrator (d. 2015)
- 1967Nina Björk, Swedish journalist and author
- 1971Mark Menzies, Scottish politician
- 1978Ricardo Carvalho, Portuguese footballer
- 1990Luke Kleintank, American actor
View the complete list of May 18 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters MHUIEXUFQQN? Check your answers here: Word scramble MHUIEXUFQQN. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1565The Royal Audiencia of Concepción is created by a decree of Philip II of Spain.
- 1593Playwright Thomas Kyd’s accusations of heresy lead to an arrest warrant for Christopher Marlowe.
- 1804Napoleon Bonaparte is proclaimed Emperor of the French by the French Senate.
- 1811Battle of Las Piedras: The first great military triumph of the revolution of the Río de la Plata in Uruguay led by José Artigas.
- 1812John Bellingham is found guilty and sentenced to death by hanging for the assassination of British Prime Minister Spencer Perceval.
- 1848Opening of the first German National Assembly (Nationalversammlung) in Frankfurt, Germany.
- 1900The United Kingdom proclaims a protectorate over Tonga.
- 1948The First Legislative Yuan of the Republic of China officially convenes in Nanking.
- 1969Apollo program: Apollo 10 is launched.
- 2015At least 78 people die in a landslides caused by heavy rains in the Colombian town of Salgar.
View the complete list of May 18 historical events.
Curious about this Green Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 18, and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Allan Melvin, Taina Elg, Dennis Wilson, Barbara Parkins, Carlos Paião, Jackée Harry, Kenny Baker, Kyary Pamyu Pamyu, Sukhwinder Singh, David Brown.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 18 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on May 18, 1973.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 18th May 1973 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 7, 1997. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +188. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 26, 1980. Your score is -176. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,942,096,442. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was You Are the Sunshine of My Life by Stevie Wonder as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 19, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-East approximately on 1575. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,831,979 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1973. The estimated number of babies born on 18th May 1973 is 333,786. That’s equivalent to 232 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 62,451 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,846 times in the year 1973. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 18” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 18, 1973. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 138th day of 1973
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 20th Friday of 1973
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2022: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 207 days
- Age on next birthday: 48 years old
- Days since birth: 17,325 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,775 days
- Years spent sleeping: 15.81 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 586
- Next full moon: October 31 at 14:51:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 24, 2005
- Age in dog years: 262 dog years old using a Labradoodle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: February 7, 1997 (+188)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 26, 1980 (-176)
- 1973 world population: 3,942,096,442
- Number one song: You Are the Sunshine of My Life by Stevie Wonder (May 19, 1973)
- Babies born in 1973: 121,831,979
- Babies born in 1973 every day: 333,786
- Babies born in 1973 every minute: 232
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 62,451 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,846 babies
- Roman numerals: XVIII.V.MCMLXXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 22, 1981 – Michael Fishman, American actor and producer; June 8, 1944 – Boz Scaggs, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Steve Miller Band); November 9, 1951 – Lou Ferrigno, American bodybuilder and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,081