Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of May 2020 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 18, 2020 was a Monday and it was the 139th day of the year 2020. It was the 20th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2020 calendar will be in 2048. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 239 days left before your next birthday. You will be 4 years old when that day comes. There have been 1,222 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 407 days or 1.12 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 41 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 29 at 09:58:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on January 25, 2052.
If a dog named Rangitikei - a Puggle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 32 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rangitikei will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Rangitikei will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Blanche’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Massimo Girotti
- 1926Dirch Passer
- 1952George Strait
- 1954Wreckless Eric
- 1955Lena T. Hansson
- 1957Michael Cretu
- 1963Marty McSorley
- 1970Billy Howerdel
- 1985Francesca Battistelli
- 1986Katya Shchekina
View the complete list of May 18 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 18.
- 1871Denis Horgan, Irish shot putter and weight thrower (d. 1922)
- 1926Dirch Passer, Danish actor, singer, and producer (d. 1980)
- 1941Gino Brito, Canadian wrestler and promoter
- 1949Rick Wakeman, English keyboard player and songwriter (Yes, Anderson Bruford Wakeman Howe, and Warhorse)
- 1950Rod Milburn, American hurdler and coach (d. 1997)
- 1958Toyah Willcox, English singer-songwriter, producer, and actress (Toyah, The Humans, and Sunday All Over the World)
- 1960Yannick Noah, French tennis player and singer
- 1964Ignasi Guardans, Spanish academic and politician
- 1988Ryan Cooley, Canadian actor
- 1993Jessica Watson, Australian sailor
View the complete list of May 18 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 332Constantine the Great announced free distributions of food to the citizens in Constantinople.
- 1096First Crusade: Around 800 Jews are massacred in Worms, Germany
- 1565The Great Siege of Malta begins, in which Ottoman forces attempt and fail to conquer Malta.
- 1652Rhode Island passes the first law in English-speaking North America making slavery illegal.
- 1763Fire destroys a large part of Montreal
- 1811Battle of Las Piedras: The first great military triumph of the revolution of the Río de la Plata in Uruguay led by José Artigas.
- 1917World War I: The Selective Service Act of 1917 is passed, giving the President of the United States the power of conscription.
- 1927The Bath School disaster: Forty-five people are killed by bombs planted by a disgruntled school-board member in Michigan.
- 1993Riots in Nørrebro, Copenhagen caused by the approval of the four Danish exceptions in the Maastricht Treaty referendum. Police opened fire against civilians for the first time since World War II and injured 11 demonstrators. In total 113 bullets are fired.
- 2011Twenty-two people are killed when Sol Líneas Aéreas Flight 5428 crashes in southern Argentina.
View the complete list of May 18 historical events.
Curious about this Mexico Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 18, and 2020 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jean Leloup, Mitsou, Julia Neigel, Plastic Bertrand, Jim Metzler, Patrick J. Adams, Danny Mac, Marva Wright, George Lazenby, Nicole Atkins.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 18 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on May 18, 2020.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 18th May 2020 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Africa approximately on 800. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 18” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 18, 2020. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 139th day of 2020
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 20th Monday of 2020
- Next same calendar year: 2048
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2025: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 239 days
- Age on next birthday: 4 years old
- Days since birth: 1,222 days
- Days spent sleeping: 407 days
- Years spent sleeping: 1.12 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 41
- Next full moon: September 29 at 09:58:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 25, 2052
- Age in dog years: 32 dog years old using a Puggle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Roman numerals: XVIII.V.MMXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 18, 1960 – Elizabeth Perkins, American actress; January 27, 1958 – Susanna Thompson, American actress; June 21, 1921 – William Edwin Self, American actor, producer, and production manager (d. 2010).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,760