Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of May 1908 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 19, 1908 was a Tuesday and it was the 140th day of the year 1908. The next time you can reuse your old 1908 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 332 days left before your next birthday. You will be 111 years old when that day comes. There have been 40,210 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,361 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Clowe - a Bracco Italiano breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 539 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Clowe will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Clowe will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Guy Provost
- 1932Alma Cogan
- 1939James Fox
- 1946André the Giant
- 1946Michele Placido
- 1953Victoria Wood
- 1964Lawrence Ng
- 1964Sean Whalen
- 1997Ida LaFontaine
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 19.
- 1700José de Escandón, 1st Count of Sierra Gorda, Spanish sergeant and politician (d. 1770)
- 1902Lubka Kolessa, Ukrainian-Canadian pianist and educator (d. 1997)
- 1908Manik Bandopadhyay, Indian author, poet, and playwright (d. 1956)
- 1913Carol Victor, Hereditary Prince of Albania (d. 1973)
- 1915Renée Asherson, English actress (d. 2014)
- 1955James Gosling, Canadian-American computer scientist, created Java
- 1964Lawrence Ng, Hong Kong actor
- 1977Manuel Almunia, Spanish footballer
- 1978Marcus Bent, English footballer
- 1981Sina Schielke, German sprinter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1051Henry I of France is married to Anne of Kiev.
- 1535French explorer Jacques Cartier sets sail on his second voyage to North America with three ships, 110 men, and Chief Donnacona’s two sons (whom Cartier had kidnapped during his first voyage).
- 1542The Prome Kingdom falls to the Taungoo Dynasty in present-day Burma.
- 1643Thirty Years’ War: French forces under the duc d'Enghien decisively defeat Spanish forces at the Battle of Rocroi, marking the symbolic end of Spain as a dominant land power.
- 1917the Norwegian football club Rosenborg BK is founded.
- 1950Egypt announces that the Suez Canal is closed to Israeli ships and commerce.
- 1963The New York Post Sunday Magazine publishes Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Letter from Birmingham Jail.
- 1991Croatians vote for independence in a referendum.
- 2010The Royal Thai Armed Forces concludes its crackdown on protests by forcing the surrender of United Front for Democracy Against Dictatorship leaders.
- 2012A car bomb explodes near a military complex in the Syrian city of Deir ez-Zor, killing 9 people.
View the complete list of historical events for May 19.
Curious about this Ocean Blue Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 19 and 1908 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Calvin "Fuzz" Jones, Silvy De Bie, Michael Hurst, Glynnis O'Connor, Nikki Cox, Yuki Kashiwagi, John Levene, Pierre Schaeffer, Adam Weisman, Smaragda Karydi.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 19 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 19, 1908.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 1700. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 5, 1967 – Vinod Raj, Indian actor, singer, and dancer; September 18, 1922 – Grayson Hall, American actress (d. 1985); January 17, 1955 – Steve Earle, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, producer, and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,143