Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of May 1908 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 19, 1908 was a Tuesday and it was the 140th day of the year 1908. The next time you can reuse your old 1908 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 298 days left before your next birthday. You will be 110 years old when that day comes. There have been 39,879 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,350 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1861Nellie Melba
- 1906Bruce Bennett
- 1926Fernand Raynaud
- 1945Pete Townshend
- 1947Paul Brady
- 1956Martyn Ware
- 1975Jonas Renkse
- 1975Masanobu Ando
- 1983Michael Che
- 1991Jordan Pruitt
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 19.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 19.
- 1797Maria Isabel of Portugal (d. 1818)
- 1889Henry B. Richardson, American archer (d. 1963)
- 1929John Stroger, American politician (d. 2008)
- 1932Alma Cogan, English singer (d. 1966)
- 1942Gary Kildall, American computer scientist, founded Digital Research Inc. (d. 1994)
- 1942Robert Kilroy-Silk, English television host and politician
- 1945Pete Townshend, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Who, Deep End, and Thunderclap Newman)
- 1965Boris, French singer-songwriter and radio host
- 1982Pål Steffen Andresen, Norwegian footballer
- 1983Jessica Fox, English actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 19.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1535French explorer Jacques Cartier sets sail on his second voyage to North America with three ships, 110 men, and Chief Donnacona’s two sons (whom Cartier had kidnapped during his first voyage).
- 1542The Prome Kingdom falls to the Taungoo Dynasty in present-day Burma.
- 1749King George II of Great Britain grants the Ohio Company a charter of land around the forks of the Ohio River.
- 1776American Revolutionary War: A Continental Army garrison surrenders in the Battle of The Cedars.
- 1919Mustafa Kemal Atatürk lands at Samsun on the Anatolian Black Sea coast, initiating what is later termed the Turkish War of Independence.
- 1921The United States Congress passes the Emergency Quota Act establishing national quotas on immigration.
- 1934Zveno and the Bulgarian Army engineer a coup d'état and install Kimon Georgiev as the new Prime Minister of Bulgaria.
- 1942World War II: In the aftermath of the Battle of the Coral Sea, Task Force 16 heads to Pearl Harbor.
- 1959The North Vietnamese Army establishes Group 559, whose responsibility is to determine how to maintain supply lines to South Vietnam; the resulting route is the Ho Chi Minh trail.
- 1961Venera program: Venera 1 becomes the first man-made object to fly-by another planet by passing Venus (the probe had lost contact with Earth a month earlier and did not send back any data).
View the complete list of historical events for May 19.
Curious about this Royal Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 19 and 1908 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jonathan Katz, Samantha Noble, Guru Dutt, Iván Petrovich, Chris Thomas King, Ilse DeLange, Ruby Lin, Kathy Greenwood, Alan Osmond, Trevor Kent.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 19 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 19, 1908.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 26, 1988 – Hazel Ann Mendoza, Spanish-Filipino actress; February 26, 1979 – Shalim Ortiz, Puerto Rican-American actor and singer; October 22, 1919 – Kathleen Ankers, English-American actress and set designer (d. 2001).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,051