Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of May 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 19, 1928 was a Saturday and it was the 140th day of the year 1928. It was the 20th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 333 days left before your next birthday. You will be 94 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,000 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,333 days or 31.03 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,151 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 26, 1960.
If a dog named Mimosa - a Lancashire Heeler breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 392 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mimosa will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Mimosa will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1939James Fox
- 1946André the Giant
- 1953Victoria Wood
- 1966Sophia Crawford
- 1970Jason Gray-Stanford
- 1981Bong Tae-gyu
- 1981Georges St-Pierre
- 1983Michael Che
- 1993Ryunosuke Kamiki
View the complete list of May 19 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 19.
- 1921Daniel Gélin, French actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 2002)
- 1925Pol Pot, Cambodian general and politician, 29th Prime Minister of Cambodia (d. 1998)
- 1932Paul Erdman, American economist and author (d. 2007)
- 1942Gary Kildall, American computer scientist, founded Digital Research Inc. (d. 1994)
- 1944Peter Mayhew, English-American actor
- 1946André the Giant, French-American wrestler and actor (d. 1993)
- 1950Tadeusz Ślusarski, Polish pole vaulter (d. 1998)
- 1953Victoria Wood, English actress, singer, director, and screenwriter
- 1954Phil Rudd, Australian-New Zealand drummer (AC/DC and Buster Brown)
- 1981Georges St-Pierre, Canadian mixed martial artist and actor
View the complete list of May 19 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Shelley’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1655The Invasion of Jamaica begins during the Anglo-Spanish War.
- 1780New England’s Dark Day: A combination of thick smoke and heavy cloud cover causes complete darkness to fall on Eastern Canada and the New England area of the United States at 10:30 A.M.
- 1848Mexican–American War: Mexico ratifies the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo thus ending the war and ceding California, Nevada, Utah and parts of four other modern-day U.S. states to the United States for US$15 million.
- 1917the Norwegian football club Rosenborg BK is founded.
- 1921The United States Congress passes the Emergency Quota Act establishing national quotas on immigration.
- 1941The Viet Minh, a communist coalition, formed at Cao Bằng Province, Vietnam.
- 1950Egypt announces that the Suez Canal is closed to Israeli ships and commerce.
- 1986The Firearm Owners Protection Act is signed into law by U.S. President Ronald Reagan.
- 1997The Sierra Gorda biosphere, the most ecologically diverse region in Mexico, is established as a result of grassroots efforts.
- 2012A car bomb explodes near a military complex in the Syrian city of Deir ez-Zor, killing 9 people.
View the complete list of May 19 historical events.
Curious about this Crushed Pineapple Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 19, and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John C. McGinley, Cornelius, Kathy Garver, Ali Larter, Manuela Arbeláez, Mati Nuude, Richard Hell, Jean Rollin, Jennifer Esposito, Sleepy John Estes.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 19 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on May 19, 1928.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th May 1928 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 17, 1943. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +120. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 3, 1901. Your score is -127. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 700. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 66,869 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,696 times in the year 1928. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 19” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 19, 1928. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 140th day of 1928
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 20th Saturday of 1928
- Next same calendar year: 2040
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 333 days
- Age on next birthday: 94 years old
- Days since birth: 34,000 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,333 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.03 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,151
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 26, 1960
- Age in dog years: 392 dog years old using a Lancashire Heeler breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: March 17, 1943 (+120)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 3, 1901 (-127)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 66,869 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,696 babies
- Roman numerals: XIX.V.MCMXXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 28, 1986 – Suzuko Mimori, Japanese voice actress and singer; October 19, 1976 – Omar Gooding, American actor and producer; July 26, 1964 – Danny Woodburn, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,955