Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of May 1931 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 19, 1931 was a Tuesday and it was the 139th day of the year 1931. It was the 20th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1931 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 328 days left before your next birthday. You will be 91 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,910 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,970 days or 30.03 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,115 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 24 at 02:39:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 25, 1963.
If a dog named Copa - a Australian Shepherd breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 425 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Copa will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Copa will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Fernand Raynaud
- 1932Claude Blanchard
- 1938Madge Hindle
- 1951Joey Ramone
- 1953Jimmy Thackery
- 1965Cecilia Bolocco
- 1975Jonas Renkse
- 1981Yo Gotti
- 1986Eric Lloyd
View the complete list of May 19 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 19.
- 1700José de Escandón, 1st Count of Sierra Gorda, Spanish sergeant and politician (d. 1770)
- 1890Eveline Adelheid von Maydell, German-American illustrator (d. 1962)
- 1897Frank Luke, American lieutenant and pilot, Medal of Honor recipient (d. 1918)
- 1908Merriam Modell, American author (d. 1994)
- 1928Gil McDougald, American baseball player and coach (d. 2010)
- 1941Bobby Burgess, American singer and dancer
- 1942Gary Kildall, American computer scientist, founded Digital Research Inc. (d. 1994)
- 1942Robert Kilroy-Silk, English television host and politician
- 1943Eddie May, English footballer and manager (d. 2012)
- 1949Archie Manning, American football player and sportscaster
View the complete list of May 19 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Karla’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1051Henry I of France is married to Anne of Kiev.
- 1536Anne Boleyn, the second wife of Henry VIII of England, is beheaded for adultery, treason, and incest.
- 1776American Revolutionary War: A Continental Army garrison surrenders in the Battle of The Cedars.
- 1780New England’s Dark Day: A combination of thick smoke and heavy cloud cover causes complete darkness to fall on Eastern Canada and the New England area of the United States at 10:30 A.M.
- 1802Napoleon Bonaparte founds the Legion of Honour.
- 1845Captain Sir John Franklin and his ill-fated Arctic expedition depart from Greenhithe, England.
- 1961At Silchar Railway Station, Assam, 11 Bengalis die when police open fire on protesters demanding state recognition of Bengali language in the Bengali Language Movement.
- 1986The Firearm Owners Protection Act is signed into law by U.S. President Ronald Reagan.
- 2007President of Romania Traian Băsescu survives an impeachment referendum and returns to office from suspension.
- 2012A car bomb explodes near a military complex in the Syrian city of Deir ez-Zor, killing 9 people.
View the complete list of May 19 historical events.
Curious about this Purple Duhat Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 19, and 1931 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Wil Francis, Carole Eastman, Yuya Tegoshi, Sita Chan, Asuka Kuramochi, Keizō Kanie, Ogie Diaz, Joacim Cans, Bobby Darin, Miles Teller.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 19 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on May 19, 1931.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th May 1931 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 13, 1938. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +122. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 1, 1911. Your score is -134. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern China approximately on 1700. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 60,296 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,513 times in the year 1931. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 19” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 19, 1931. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 139th day of 1931
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 20th Tuesday of 1931
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 328 days
- Age on next birthday: 91 years old
- Days since birth: 32,910 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,970 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.03 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,115
- Next full moon: July 24 at 02:39:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 25, 1963
- Age in dog years: 425 dog years old using a Australian Shepherd breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: March 13, 1938 (+122)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 1, 1911 (-134)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 60,296 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,513 babies
- Roman numerals: XIX.V.MCMXXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 4, 1992 – Dino Jelusić, Croatian singer-songwriter and pianist; September 13, 1977 – Ivan De Battista, Maltese actor, singer, director, and producer; May 15, 1942 – K. T. Oslin, American singer-songwriter and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,885