Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of May 1945 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 19, 1945 was a Saturday and it was the 139th day of the year 1945. The next time you can reuse your old 1945 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 362 days left before your next birthday. You will be 74 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,666 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 903 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 29 at 14:21:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Santas - a Pembroke Welsh Corgi breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 312 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Santas will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Santas will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1932Alma Cogan
- 1935David Hartman
- 1938Girish Karnad
- 1939Nancy Kwan
- 1956Steven Ford
- 1964Lawrence Ng
- 1966Polly Walker
- 1972Claudia Karvan
- 1980Drew Fuller
- 1986Eric Lloyd
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 19.
- 1906Bruce Bennett, American shot putter and actor (d. 2007)
- 1914Alex Shibicky, Canadian ice hockey player (d. 2005)
- 1921Harry W. Brown, American colonel and pilot (d. 1991)
- 1942Gary Kildall, American computer scientist, founded Digital Research Inc. (d. 1994)
- 1942Robert Kilroy-Silk, English television host and politician
- 1947Paul Brady, Irish singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Planxty and The Johnstons)
- 1951Dick Slater, American wrestler
- 1951Joey Ramone, American singer-songwriter (Ramones and Sniper) (d. 2001)
- 1961Vadim Cojocaru, Moldovan politician
- 1981Luciano Figueroa, Argentinian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1499Catherine of Aragon is married by proxy to Arthur, Prince of Wales. Catherine is 13 and Arthur is 12.
- 1535French explorer Jacques Cartier sets sail on his second voyage to North America with three ships, 110 men, and Chief Donnacona’s two sons (whom Cartier had kidnapped during his first voyage).
- 1568Queen Elizabeth I of England orders the arrest of Mary, Queen of Scots.
- 1649An Act of Parliament declaring England a Commonwealth is passed by the Long Parliament. England would be a republic for the next eleven years.
- 1655The Invasion of Jamaica begins during the Anglo-Spanish War.
- 1743Jean-Pierre Christin developed the centigrade temperature scale.
- 1922The Young Pioneer Organization of the Soviet Union is established.
- 1934Zveno and the Bulgarian Army engineer a coup d'état and install Kimon Georgiev as the new Prime Minister of Bulgaria.
- 1942World War II: In the aftermath of the Battle of the Coral Sea, Task Force 16 heads to Pearl Harbor.
- 2012Three gas cylinder bombs explode in front of a vocational school in the Italian city of Brindisi, killing 1 and injuring 5 others.
View the complete list of historical events for May 19.
Curious about this Glazed Purple Calypso? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 19 and 1945 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Christos Tsaganeas, Dave Brock, Alan Thicke, Beba Selimović, Chloe Bennet, Alan Barton, Amy Gibson, Erin Karpluk, Tom Paxton, Britt Irvin.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 19 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 19, 1945.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-East approximately on 1575. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 25, 1942 – Karen Grassle, American actress; June 6, 1975 – Cheer Chen, Taiwanese singer-songwriter and pianist; June 4, 1978 – Robin Lord Taylor, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,148