Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of May 1945 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 19, 1945 was a Saturday and it was the 139th day of the year 1945. The next time you can reuse your old 1945 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 274 days left before your next birthday. You will be 74 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,754 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 8,918 days or 24 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 906 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 25, 1977.
If a dog named Laddy - a Rottweiler breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 348 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Laddy will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Laddy will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Merriam Modell
- 1925Guy Provost
- 1938Madge Hindle
- 1939James Fox
- 1940Mickey Newbury
- 1945Pete Townshend
- 1975Jonas Renkse
- 1977Wouter Hamel
- 1991Jordan Pruitt
- 1993Ryunosuke Kamiki
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 19.
- 1827Paul-Armand Challemel-Lacour, French academic and politician, French Minister of Foreign Affairs (d. 1896)
- 1881Mustafa Kemal Atatürk, Turkish marshal and politician, 1st President of Turkey (d. 1938)
- 1908Merriam Modell, American author (d. 1994)
- 1918Abraham Pais, Dutch-American physicist, historian, and academic (d. 2000)
- 1921Daniel Gélin, French actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 2002)
- 1938Girish Karnad, Indian actor, director, screenwriter, and playwright
- 1943Eddie May, English footballer and manager (d. 2012)
- 1960Yazz, English singer
- 1980Tony Hackworth, English footballer
- 1981Bong Tae-gyu, South Korean actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 715Pope Gregory II is elected.
- 1536Anne Boleyn, the second wife of Henry VIII of England, is beheaded for adultery, treason, and incest.
- 1649An Act of Parliament declaring England a Commonwealth is passed by the Long Parliament. England would be a republic for the next eleven years.
- 1655The Invasion of Jamaica begins during the Anglo-Spanish War.
- 1950A barge containing munitions destined for Pakistan explodes in the harbor at South Amboy, New Jersey, devastating the city.
- 1950Egypt announces that the Suez Canal is closed to Israeli ships and commerce.
- 1961Venera program: Venera 1 becomes the first man-made object to fly-by another planet by passing Venus (the probe had lost contact with Earth a month earlier and did not send back any data).
- 1971Mars probe program: Mars 2 is launched by the Soviet Union.
- 1997The Sierra Gorda biosphere, the most ecologically diverse region in Mexico, is established as a result of grassroots efforts.
- 2012Three gas cylinder bombs explode in front of a vocational school in the Italian city of Brindisi, killing 1 and injuring 5 others.
View the complete list of historical events for May 19.
Curious about this Triple Strawberry Special? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 19 and 1945 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bo Bice, Indra Bania, Pascal Danel, Gary U.S. Bonds, Bugoy Cariño, Danny Lopes, Ren Osugi, Frankie Valli, Kim Larsen, David Rendall.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 19 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 19, 1945.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-East approximately on 1575. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 28, 1905 – Cliff Arquette, American actor and singer (d. 1974); January 19, 1954 – Katey Sagal, American actress and singer; June 27, 1931 – Magali Noël, Turkish-French actress and singer (d. 2015).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,285