Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of May 1949 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 19, 1949 was a Thursday and it was the 139th day of the year 1949. It was the 20th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1949 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 115 days left before your next birthday. You will be 71 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,818 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,606 days or 23.56 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 874 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 25, 1981.
If a dog named Bbome - a Doberman Pinscher breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 370 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bbome will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Bbome will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Guy Provost
- 1939Nancy Kwan
- 1944Peter Mayhew
- 1946Michele Placido
- 1961Gregory Poirier
- 1964Lawrence Ng
- 1964Sean Whalen
- 1978Kim Zolciak
- 1983Jessica Fox
- 1987Michael Angelakos
View the complete list of May 19 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 19.
- 1795Johns Hopkins, American businessman and philanthropist (d. 1873)
- 1908Manik Bandopadhyay, Indian author, poet, and playwright (d. 1956)
- 1921Karel van het Reve, Dutch historian and author (d. 1999)
- 1947Steve Currie, English bass player (T. Rex) (d. 1981)
- 1954Phil Rudd, Australian-New Zealand drummer (AC/DC and Buster Brown)
- 1970Mario Dumont, Canadian television host and politician
- 1978Kim Zolciak, American singer
- 1981Bong Tae-gyu, South Korean actor
- 1982Klaas Vantornout, Belgian cyclist
- 1986Mario Chalmers, American basketball player
View the complete list of May 19 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Mason’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1051Henry I of France is married to Anne of Kiev.
- 1535French explorer Jacques Cartier sets sail on his second voyage to North America with three ships, 110 men, and Chief Donnacona’s two sons (whom Cartier had kidnapped during his first voyage).
- 1649An Act of Parliament declaring England a Commonwealth is passed by the Long Parliament. England would be a republic for the next eleven years.
- 1743Jean-Pierre Christin developed the centigrade temperature scale.
- 1802Napoleon Bonaparte founds the Legion of Honour.
- 1911Parks Canada, the world’s first national park service, is established as the Dominion Parks Branch under the Department of the Interior.
- 1919Mustafa Kemal Atatürk lands at Samsun on the Anatolian Black Sea coast, initiating what is later termed the Turkish War of Independence.
- 1942World War II: In the aftermath of the Battle of the Coral Sea, Task Force 16 heads to Pearl Harbor.
- 1984Michael Larson, a contestant on the television game show Press Your Luck exploits a bug in the prize board, and wins over US$110,000.
- 2012A car bomb explodes near a military complex in the Syrian city of Deir ez-Zor, killing 9 people.
View the complete list of May 19 historical events.
Curious about this Chrysoberyl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 19, and 1949 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Naomi Sims, Alastair Sim, Freddie Bartholomew, Han Hye-jin, Tommy Cole, Hal Williams, Shawn Wayans, Lawrence Tierney, Maxim Roy, Tablo.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 19 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on May 19, 1949.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th May 1949 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 27, 1946. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +128. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 4, 1964. Your score is -134. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-West approximately on 1375. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 91,016 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 86,855 times in the year 1949. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 19” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 19, 1949. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 139th day of 1949
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 20th Thursday of 1949
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2022: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 115 days
- Age on next birthday: 71 years old
- Days since birth: 25,818 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,606 days
- Years spent sleeping: 23.56 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 874
- Next full moon: February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 25, 1981
- Age in dog years: 370 dog years old using a Doberman Pinscher breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: January 27, 1946 (+128)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 4, 1964 (-134)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 91,016 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 86,855 babies
- Roman numerals: XIX.V.MCMXLIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 12, 1971 – Nicholas Brendon, American actor and producer; July 12, 1951 – Cheryl Ladd, American actress, singer, and author; December 14, 1984 – Rana Daggubati, Indian actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,895