Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of May 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 19, 1961 was a Friday and it was the 139th day of the year 1961. It was the 20th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 55 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,129 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,043 days or 19.28 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 716 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 25, 1993.
If a dog named Lucina - a Pharaoh Hound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 276 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lucina will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Lucina will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Renée Asherson
- 1926Fernand Raynaud
- 1938Madge Hindle
- 1941Nora Ephron
- 1948Grace Jones
- 1954Hōchū Ōtsuka
- 1975Jonas Renkse
- 1977Natalia Oreiro
- 1978Kim Zolciak
- 1982Rebecca Hall
View the complete list of May 19 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 19.
- 1880Albert Richardson, English architect and educator, designed the Manchester Opera House (d. 1964)
- 1881Mustafa Kemal Atatürk, Turkish marshal and politician, 1st President of Turkey (d. 1938)
- 1921Daniel Gélin, French actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 2002)
- 1926Kriyananda, Romanian-American spiritual leader and author (d. 2013)
- 1926Peter Zadek, German director and screenwriter (d. 2009)
- 1928Thomas Kennedy, English air marshal (d. 2013)
- 1931Éric Tappy, Swiss tenor and actor
- 1934Ruskin Bond, Indian author and poet
- 1942Robert Kilroy-Silk, English television host and politician
- 1956Martyn Ware, English keyboard player, songwriter, and producer (The Human League and Heaven 17)
View the complete list of May 19 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1445John II of Castile defeats the Infantes of Aragon at the First Battle of Olmedo.
- 1536Anne Boleyn, the second wife of Henry VIII of England, is beheaded for adultery, treason, and incest.
- 1542The Prome Kingdom falls to the Taungoo Dynasty in present-day Burma.
- 1649An Act of Parliament declaring England a Commonwealth is passed by the Long Parliament. England would be a republic for the next eleven years.
- 1917the Norwegian football club Rosenborg BK is founded.
- 1934Zveno and the Bulgarian Army engineer a coup d'état and install Kimon Georgiev as the new Prime Minister of Bulgaria.
- 1941The Viet Minh, a communist coalition, formed at Cao Bằng Province, Vietnam.
- 1962A birthday salute to U.S. President John F. Kennedy takes place at Madison Square Garden, New York City. The highlight is Marilyn Monroe’s rendition of “Happy Birthday”.
- 1971Mars probe program: Mars 2 is launched by the Soviet Union.
- 2010The Royal Thai Armed Forces concludes its crackdown on protests by forcing the surrender of United Front for Democracy Against Dictatorship leaders.
View the complete list of May 19 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 19, and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Billy Gunn, Begum Akhtar, Jacob Mikhailovich Gordin, Michael J. Fox, Zeki Müren, J. K. Rowling, Sharon Cheslow, Chava Alberstein, Mitchell Ryan, Mark Brydon.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 19 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on May 19, 1961.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th May 1961 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 26, 1951. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +139. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 23, 1956. Your incompatibility score is -148. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 19” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,083,966,929. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Mother-in-Law by Ernie K-Doe as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 22, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mongolia approximately on 1750. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 109,557,830 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1961. The estimated number of babies born on 19th May 1961 is 300,158. That’s equivalent to 208 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 47,676 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 86,922 times in the year 1961. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 19, 1961. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 139th day of 1961
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 20th Friday of 1961
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 55 days
- Age on next birthday: 58 years old
- Days since birth: 21,129 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,043 days
- Years spent sleeping: 19.28 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 716
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 25, 1993
- Age in dog years: 276 dog years old using a Pharaoh Hound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: June 26, 1951 (+139)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 23, 1956 (-148)
- 1961 world population: 3,083,966,929
- Number one song: Mother-in-Law by Ernie K-Doe (May 22, 1961)
- Babies born in 1961: 109,557,830
- Babies born in 1961 every day: 300,158
- Babies born in 1961 every minute: 208
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 47,676 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 86,922 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 9, 1971 – Jason Jones, American director, producer, and activist; August 14, 1983 – Lamorne Morris, American actor and game show host; November 12, 1947 – Buck Dharma, American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,027