Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of May 1984 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 19, 1984 was a Saturday and it was the 140th day of the year 1984. The next time you can reuse your old 1984 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 305 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,478 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 422 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 27 at 20:22:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Chirola - a Canaan Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 173 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Chirola will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Chirola will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Merriam Modell
- 1925Guy Provost
- 1935David Hartman
- 1946Michele Placido
- 1964Sean Whalen
- 1972Jenny Berggren
- 1979Bérénice Marlohe
- 1991Jordan Pruitt
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 19.
- 1795Johns Hopkins, American businessman and philanthropist (d. 1873)
- 1925Pol Pot, Cambodian general and politician, 29th Prime Minister of Cambodia (d. 1998)
- 1928Colin Chapman, English engineer and businessman, founded Lotus Cars (d. 1982)
- 1947David Helfgott, Australian pianist
- 1953Victoria Wood, English actress, singer, director, and screenwriter
- 1957Bill Laimbeer, American basketball player and coach
- 1970Jason Gray-Stanford, Canadian actor
- 1976Ed Cota, American basketball player
- 1978Dave Bus, Dutch footballer
- 1987David Edgar, Canadian soccer player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1499Catherine of Aragon is married by proxy to Arthur, Prince of Wales. Catherine is 13 and Arthur is 12.
- 1649An Act of Parliament declaring England a Commonwealth is passed by the Long Parliament. England would be a republic for the next eleven years.
- 1776American Revolutionary War: A Continental Army garrison surrenders in the Battle of The Cedars.
- 1911Parks Canada, the world’s first national park service, is established as the Dominion Parks Branch under the Department of the Interior.
- 1934Zveno and the Bulgarian Army engineer a coup d'état and install Kimon Georgiev as the new Prime Minister of Bulgaria.
- 1942World War II: In the aftermath of the Battle of the Coral Sea, Task Force 16 heads to Pearl Harbor.
- 1971Mars probe program: Mars 2 is launched by the Soviet Union.
- 1986The Firearm Owners Protection Act is signed into law by U.S. President Ronald Reagan.
- 2007President of Romania Traian Băsescu survives an impeachment referendum and returns to office from suspension.
- 2012Three gas cylinder bombs explode in front of a vocational school in the Italian city of Brindisi, killing 1 and injuring 5 others.
View the complete list of historical events for May 19.
Curious about this Vanilla Kiwiberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 19 and 1984 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tex Avery, Roy Boulting, Yuki Yamada, Ray Davis, Robert Maschio, İbrahim Tatlıses, Quentin Crisp, Roger Chapman, Marie Laforêt, Emiliano Díez.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 19 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 19, 1984.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hello by Lionel Richie as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 19, 1984). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 700. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 17, 1975 – Freddy Rodriguez, American actor and producer; December 28, 1934 – Yujiro Ishihara, Japanese actor, singer, and producer (d. 1987); November 11, 1989 – Reina Tanaka, Japanese singer and actress (Morning Musume, Elegies, High-King, and Morning Musume Otomegumi).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,239