Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of May 1984 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 19, 1984 was a Saturday and it was the 140th day of the year 1984. The next time you can reuse your old 1984 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 115 days left before your next birthday. You will be 34 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,303 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 416 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Sprite - a Collie breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 168 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sprite will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Sprite will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1861Nellie Melba
- 1938Girish Karnad
- 1939James Fox
- 1945Pete Townshend
- 1946André the Giant
- 1947Paul Brady
- 1965Cecilia Bolocco
- 1972Jenny Berggren
- 1983Jessica Fox
- 1991Jordan Pruitt
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 19.
- 1616Johann Jakob Froberger, German organist and composer (d. 1667)
- 1893H. Bonciu, Romanian author, poet, and journalist (d. 1950)
- 1924Sandy Wilson, English composer and songwriter (d. 2014)
- 1944Peter Mayhew, English-American actor
- 1952Bert van Marwijk, Dutch footballer, coach, and manager
- 1957Bill Laimbeer, American basketball player and coach
- 1964Murali, Indian actor (d. 2010)
- 1966Polly Walker, English actress
- 1974Andrew Johns, Australian rugby player and coach
- 1997Ida LaFontaine, Swedish singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1535French explorer Jacques Cartier sets sail on his second voyage to North America with three ships, 110 men, and Chief Donnacona’s two sons (whom Cartier had kidnapped during his first voyage).
- 1536Anne Boleyn, the second wife of Henry VIII of England, is beheaded for adultery, treason, and incest.
- 1568Queen Elizabeth I of England orders the arrest of Mary, Queen of Scots.
- 1655The Invasion of Jamaica begins during the Anglo-Spanish War.
- 1848Mexican–American War: Mexico ratifies the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo thus ending the war and ceding California, Nevada, Utah and parts of four other modern-day U.S. states to the United States for US$15 million.
- 1897Oscar Wilde is released from Reading Gaol.
- 1986The Firearm Owners Protection Act is signed into law by U.S. President Ronald Reagan.
- 2007President of Romania Traian Băsescu survives an impeachment referendum and returns to office from suspension.
- 2012A car bomb explodes near a military complex in the Syrian city of Deir ez-Zor, killing 9 people.
- 2012Three gas cylinder bombs explode in front of a vocational school in the Italian city of Brindisi, killing 1 and injuring 5 others.
View the complete list of historical events for May 19.
Curious about this Purple Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 19 and 1984 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Luis Alberni, Dabney Coleman, Claudine Longet, Lily Rabe, Joe Pesci, Barbara, Doña Croll, Tsubasa Imai, Max Perlich, Bic Runga.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 19 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 19, 1984.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hello by Lionel Richie as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 19, 1984). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 700. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 5, 1977 – Royce da 5'9", American rapper and producer (Bad Meets Evil and Slaughterhouse); July 19, 1976 – Vinessa Shaw, American model and actress; March 5, 1939 – Samantha Eggar, English actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,230