Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of May 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 19, 2002 was a Sunday and it was the 139th day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 116 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,728 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 194 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Bambie - a Irish Red and White Setter breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 87 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bambie will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Bambie will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Daniel Gélin
- 1932Alma Cogan
- 1944Peter Mayhew
- 1951Vytautas Kernagis
- 1953Jimmy Thackery
- 1956Steven Ford
- 1971Ross Katz
- 1972Claudia Karvan
- 1975Jonas Renkse
- 1982Rebecca Hall
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 19.
- 1898Julius Evola, Italian philosopher and painter (d. 1974)
- 1899Lothar Rădăceanu, Romanian journalist, linguist, and politician (d. 1955)
- 1914Alex Shibicky, Canadian ice hockey player (d. 2005)
- 1926Kriyananda, Romanian-American spiritual leader and author (d. 2013)
- 1941Bobby Burgess, American singer and dancer
- 1956Oliver Letwin, English philosopher and politician, Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster
- 1972Claudia Karvan, Australian actress, producer, and screenwriter
- 1981Sina Schielke, German sprinter
- 1982Kevin Amankwaah, English footballer
- 1987David Edgar, Canadian soccer player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 715Pope Gregory II is elected.
- 1535French explorer Jacques Cartier sets sail on his second voyage to North America with three ships, 110 men, and Chief Donnacona’s two sons (whom Cartier had kidnapped during his first voyage).
- 1911Parks Canada, the world’s first national park service, is established as the Dominion Parks Branch under the Department of the Interior.
- 1917the Norwegian football club Rosenborg BK is founded.
- 1961Venera program: Venera 1 becomes the first man-made object to fly-by another planet by passing Venus (the probe had lost contact with Earth a month earlier and did not send back any data).
- 1991Croatians vote for independence in a referendum.
- 1997The Sierra Gorda biosphere, the most ecologically diverse region in Mexico, is established as a result of grassroots efforts.
- 2007President of Romania Traian Băsescu survives an impeachment referendum and returns to office from suspension.
- 2010The Royal Thai Armed Forces concludes its crackdown on protests by forcing the surrender of United Front for Democracy Against Dictatorship leaders.
- 2012Three gas cylinder bombs explode in front of a vocational school in the Italian city of Brindisi, killing 1 and injuring 5 others.
View the complete list of historical events for May 19.
Curious about this Fabulous Yellow Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 19 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ben Lyon, Tony Pope, Ole Bornedal, Harold Gould, Betty Amann, Shaquille O'Neal, Theresa Burke, Margaretta Scott, Eric Morecambe, Donald Symington.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 19 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 19, 2002.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Foolish by Ashanti as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 25, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Africa approximately on 1550. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 21, 1957 – Rolf Kanies, German actor; June 25, 1948 – Broery, Indonesian singer and actor (d. 2000); July 7, 1971 – Christian Camargo, American actor, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,225