Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of May 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 19, 2002 was a Sunday and it was the 139th day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 29 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,815 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 197 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Kizzey - a Sealyham Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 80 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kizzey will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Kizzey will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1932Alma Cogan
- 1937Pat Roach
- 1944Peter Mayhew
- 1946André the Giant
- 1975Masanobu Ando
- 1977Wouter Hamel
- 1980Drew Fuller
- 1981Georges St-Pierre
- 1997Ida LaFontaine
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 19.
- 1906Bruce Bennett, American shot putter and actor (d. 2007)
- 1922Joe Gilmore, Irish bartender
- 1940Mickey Newbury, American singer-songwriter (d. 2002)
- 1947Steve Currie, English bass player (T. Rex) (d. 1981)
- 1956Steven Ford, American actor
- 1966Marc Bureau, Canadian ice hockey player and sportscaster
- 1982Pål Steffen Andresen, Norwegian footballer
- 1982Rebecca Hall, English-American actress
- 1991Jordan Pruitt, American singer-songwriter
- 1992Michele Camporese, Italian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1568Queen Elizabeth I of England orders the arrest of Mary, Queen of Scots.
- 1743Jean-Pierre Christin developed the centigrade temperature scale.
- 1780New England’s Dark Day: A combination of thick smoke and heavy cloud cover causes complete darkness to fall on Eastern Canada and the New England area of the United States at 10:30 A.M.
- 1963The New York Post Sunday Magazine publishes Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Letter from Birmingham Jail.
- 1971Mars probe program: Mars 2 is launched by the Soviet Union.
- 1984Michael Larson, a contestant on the television game show Press Your Luck exploits a bug in the prize board, and wins over US$110,000.
- 1986The Firearm Owners Protection Act is signed into law by U.S. President Ronald Reagan.
- 1991Croatians vote for independence in a referendum.
- 1997The Sierra Gorda biosphere, the most ecologically diverse region in Mexico, is established as a result of grassroots efforts.
- 2007President of Romania Traian Băsescu survives an impeachment referendum and returns to office from suspension.
View the complete list of historical events for May 19.
Curious about this Huckleberry Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 19 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dan Murphy, Kyu Sakamoto, Ramon Jacinto, Keith Anderson, Ned Luke, Sybil Danning, Hume Cronyn, Hidetaka Yoshioka, Julieta Cardinali, Dušan Kojić.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 19 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 19, 2002.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Foolish by Ashanti as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 25, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Africa approximately on 1550. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 12, 1986 – Electra Avellan, Venezuelan actress; August 19, 1958 – Anthony Muñoz, American football player, sportscaster, and actor; September 22, 1966 – Ruth Jones, Welsh actress, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,188