Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of May 2015 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 19, 2015 was a Tuesday and it was the 139th day of the year 2015. The next time you can reuse your old 2015 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 29 days left before your next birthday. You will be 3 years old when that day comes. There have been 1,067 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 36 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named T-Rex - a Scottish Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 28 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 T-Rex will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like T-Rex will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906Bruce Bennett
- 1915Renée Asherson
- 1921Daniel Gélin
- 1932Alma Cogan
- 1937Pat Roach
- 1941Tania Mallet
- 1968Kyle Eastwood
- 1975Masanobu Ando
- 1984Carla Lynch
- 1992Sam Smith
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 19.
- 1593Jacob Jordaens, Flemish painter and illustrator (d. 1678)
- 1902Lubka Kolessa, Ukrainian-Canadian pianist and educator (d. 1997)
- 1922Joe Gilmore, Irish bartender
- 1928Dolph Schayes, American basketball player and coach
- 1957Bill Laimbeer, American basketball player and coach
- 1965Cecilia Bolocco, Chilean model and television host, Miss Universe 1987
- 1966Polly Walker, English actress
- 1975Josh Paul, American baseball player and manager
- 1977Wouter Hamel, Dutch singer and guitarist
- 1984Marcedes Lewis, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1445John II of Castile defeats the Infantes of Aragon at the First Battle of Olmedo.
- 1643Thirty Years’ War: French forces under the duc d'Enghien decisively defeat Spanish forces at the Battle of Rocroi, marking the symbolic end of Spain as a dominant land power.
- 1848Mexican–American War: Mexico ratifies the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo thus ending the war and ceding California, Nevada, Utah and parts of four other modern-day U.S. states to the United States for US$15 million.
- 1897Oscar Wilde is released from Reading Gaol.
- 1919Mustafa Kemal Atatürk lands at Samsun on the Anatolian Black Sea coast, initiating what is later termed the Turkish War of Independence.
- 1921The United States Congress passes the Emergency Quota Act establishing national quotas on immigration.
- 1941The Viet Minh, a communist coalition, formed at Cao Bằng Province, Vietnam.
- 1950A barge containing munitions destined for Pakistan explodes in the harbor at South Amboy, New Jersey, devastating the city.
- 2012A car bomb explodes near a military complex in the Syrian city of Deir ez-Zor, killing 9 people.
- 2012Three gas cylinder bombs explode in front of a vocational school in the Italian city of Brindisi, killing 1 and injuring 5 others.
View the complete list of historical events for May 19.
Curious about this Blue Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 19 and 2015 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dudley Moore, Eric Gale, Makisig Morales, Greta Keller, Carole Bayer Sager, Paul Wesley, David Strathairn, Carmen Villalobos, Judy Geeson, Bella Flores.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 19 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 19, 2015.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was See You Again by Wiz Khalifa featuring Charlie Puth as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 23, 2015). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 1150. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 5, 1968 – DJ BoBo, Swiss singer-songwriter and producer; October 12, 1974 – Kate Beahan, Australian actress; October 15, 1951 – Atoy Co, Filipino basketball player, coach, and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,233