Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of May 2015 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 19, 2015 was a Tuesday and it was the 139th day of the year 2015. The next time you can reuse your old 2015 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 355 days left before your next birthday. You will be 3 years old when that day comes. There have been 741 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 25 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906Bruce Bennett
- 1937Pat Roach
- 1939James Fox
- 1941Nora Ephron
- 1970Jason Gray-Stanford
- 1979Bérénice Marlohe
- 1981Bong Tae-gyu
- 1981Georges St-Pierre
- 1981Yo Gotti
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 19.
- 1925Guy Provost, Canadian actor (d. 2004)
- 1939Dick Scobee, American colonel, pilot, and astronaut (d. 1986)
- 1939Jānis Lūsis, Latvian javelin thrower and coach
- 1939Livio Berruti, Italian sprinter
- 1940Jan Janssen, Dutch cyclist
- 1964John Lee, South Korean-American football player
- 1965Cecilia Bolocco, Chilean model and television host, Miss Universe 1987
- 1972Jenny Berggren, Swedish singer-songwriter (Ace of Base)
- 1977Manuel Almunia, Spanish footballer
- 1994Carlos Guzmán, Mexican footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1643Thirty Years’ War: French forces under the duc d'Enghien decisively defeat Spanish forces at the Battle of Rocroi, marking the symbolic end of Spain as a dominant land power.
- 1649An Act of Parliament declaring England a Commonwealth is passed by the Long Parliament. England would be a republic for the next eleven years.
- 1749King George II of Great Britain grants the Ohio Company a charter of land around the forks of the Ohio River.
- 1802Napoleon Bonaparte founds the Legion of Honour.
- 1897Oscar Wilde is released from Reading Gaol.
- 1911Parks Canada, the world’s first national park service, is established as the Dominion Parks Branch under the Department of the Interior.
- 1942World War II: In the aftermath of the Battle of the Coral Sea, Task Force 16 heads to Pearl Harbor.
- 1943World War II: British Prime Minister Winston Churchill and U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt set Monday, May 1, 1944 as the date for the Normandy landings (“D-Day”). It would later be delayed over a month due to bad weather.
- 1950Egypt announces that the Suez Canal is closed to Israeli ships and commerce.
- 1961Venera program: Venera 1 becomes the first man-made object to fly-by another planet by passing Venus (the probe had lost contact with Earth a month earlier and did not send back any data).
View the complete list of historical events for May 19.
Curious about this Peridot? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 19 and 2015 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gil Moore, George Thorogood, Stephin Merritt, Melanie Blatt, Joel Schumacher, Luis Moro, Stacy Keibler, Inna, Erena Ono, Dylan Patton.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 19 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 19, 2015.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was See You Again by Wiz Khalifa featuring Charlie Puth as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 23, 2015). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 1, 1926 – John Scott Martin, English actor (d. 2009); December 12, 1978 – Jennifer Rovero, American model; April 7, 1980 – David Otunga, American wrestler, actor, and lawyer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 965