Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of May 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 2, 1920 was a Sunday and it was the 123rd day of the year 1920. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 161 days left before your next birthday. You will be 98 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,633 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,207 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Fee-Fi - a Redbone Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 456 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Fee-Fi will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Fee-Fi will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Peggy Mount
- 1935Lance LeGault
- 1950Lou Gramm
- 1956Yasushi Akimoto
- 1960Stephen Daldry
- 1962Mitzi Kapture
- 1968Ziana Zain
- 1975David Beckham
- 1976Jeff Gutt
- 1978Intars Busulis
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 2.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 2.
- 1551William Camden, English historian and topographer (d. 1623)
- 1886Gottfried Benn, German author and poet (d. 1956)
- 1887Vernon Castle, English-American dancer (d. 1918)
- 1895Lorenz Hart, American playwright and composer (d. 1943)
- 1906Philippe Halsman, Latvian-American photographer (d. 1979)
- 1959Tony Wakeford, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Sol Invictus, Death in June, Crisis, and Above the Ruins)
- 1961Phil Vickery, English chef and author
- 1975David Beckham, English footballer, coach, and model
- 1980Tim Borowski, German footballer
- 1981Matt Murray, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 2.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1335Otto the Merry, Duke of Austria, becomes Duke of Carinthia.
- 1536Anne Boleyn, Queen of England, is arrested and imprisoned on charges of adultery, incest, treason and witchcraft.
- 1672John Maitland becomes Duke of Lauderdale and Earl of March.
- 1808Outbreak of the Peninsular War: The people of Madrid rise up in rebellion against French occupation. Francisco de Goya later memorializes this event in his painting The Second of May 1808.
- 1866Peruvian defenders fight off the Spanish fleet at the Battle of Callao.
- 1885Cree and Assiniboine warriors win the Battle of Cut Knife, their largest victory over Canadian forces during the North-West Rebellion.
- 1920The first game of the Negro National League baseball is played in Indianapolis.
- 1945World War II: The US 82nd Airborne Division liberates Wöbbelin concentration camp finding 1000 dead prisoners, most of whom starved to death.
- 1980Referendum on system of government held in Nepal.
- 1998The European Central Bank is founded in Brussels in order to define and execute the European Union’s monetary policy.
View the complete list of historical events for May 2.
Curious about this Tamarind Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 2 and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nana Visitor, Thomas Allen, David Bisbal, George Abbott, Dušan Kojić, Firass Dirani, Marija Leiko, Kelsey Sanders, Vincy Chan, Melora Walters.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 2 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 2, 1920.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of New Guinea approximately on 800. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 22, 1959 – Matthew Modine, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; December 5, 1953 – Sachiko Kobayashi, Japanese singer and voice actress; February 1, 1958 – Jackie Shroff, Indian actor, singer, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,245