Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of May 1926 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 2, 1926 was a Sunday and it was the 122nd day of the year 1926. The next time you can reuse your old 1926 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 161 days left before your next birthday. You will be 92 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,442 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,132 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Matias - a Swedish Vallhund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 429 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Matias will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Matias will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Henry Hall
- 1915Peggy Mount
- 1924Theodore Bikel
- 1935Lance LeGault
- 1936Engelbert Humperdinck
- 1948Larry Gatlin
- 1952Isla St Clair
- 1959Tony Wakeford
- 1968Hikaru Midorikawa
- 1975Joe Wilkinson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 2.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 2.
- 1860John Scott Haldane, Scottish physiologist, physician, and academic (d. 1936)
- 1881Alexander Kerensky, Russian lawyer and politician, 10th Prime Minister of Russia (d. 1970)
- 1927Ray Barrett, Australian actor and singer (d. 2009)
- 1936Michael Rabin, American violinist (d. 1972)
- 1950Duncan Gay, Australian businessman and politician
- 1972Ahti Heinla, Estonian programmer and businessman, co-developed Skype
- 1981Chris Kirkland, English footballer
- 1982Johan Botha, South African cricketer
- 1982Timothy Benjamin, Welsh sprinter
- 1991Laurie Duncan, English actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 2.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1536Anne Boleyn, Queen of England, is arrested and imprisoned on charges of adultery, incest, treason and witchcraft.
- 1568Mary, Queen of Scots, escapes from Loch Leven Castle.
- 1672John Maitland becomes Duke of Lauderdale and Earl of March.
- 1829After anchoring nearby, Captain Charles Fremantle of HMS Challenger, declares the Swan River Colony in Australia.
- 1876The April Uprising breaks out in Bulgaria.
- 1885Good Housekeeping magazine goes on sale for the first time.
- 1932Comedian Jack Benny’s radio show airs for the first time.
- 1945World War II: Fall of Berlin: The Soviet Union announces the capture of Berlin and Soviet soldiers hoist their red flag over the Reichstag building.
- 1952The world’s first ever jet airliner, the De Havilland Comet 1 makes its maiden flight, from London to Johannesburg.
- 1964Vietnam War: An explosion sinks the USS Card while it is docked at Saigon. Viet Cong forces are suspected of placing a bomb on the ship. She is raised and returned to service less than seven months later.
View the complete list of historical events for May 2.
Curious about this Cherry Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 2 and 1926 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Fanny Holland, Shigeaki Kato, Melissa Peterman, Mick Foley, Ajda Pekkan, Bob Yari, Jeremy Davies, David O'Doherty, Mark Knopfler, Hugh Mitchell.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 2 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 2, 1926.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 1150. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 25, 1976 – Chiara Siracusa, Maltese singer; March 25, 1953 – Robert Fox, English producer and manager; May 23, 1954 – Marvelous Marvin Hagler, American boxer and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,220