Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of May 1926 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 2, 1926 was a Sunday and it was the 122nd day of the year 1926. It was the 18th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1926 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 74 days left before your next birthday. You will be 93 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,894 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,298 days or 30.93 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,147 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 8, 1958.
If a dog named Harmony - a Labradoodle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 466 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Harmony will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Harmony will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Doris Fisher
- 1915Peggy Mount
- 1922Serge Reggiani
- 1929Eddie Garcia
- 1937Lorenzo Music
- 1950Lou Gramm
- 1952Christine Baranski
- 1974Garðar Thór Cortes
- 1975Eva Santolaria
View the complete list of May 2 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 2.
- 1797Abraham Pineo Gesner, Canadian physician and geologist (d. 1864)
- 1880Bill Horr, American football player, discus thrower, and coach (d. 1955)
- 1917Văn Tiến Dũng, Vietnamese general and politician, 6th Minister of Defence for Vietnam (d. 2002)
- 1922Roscoe Lee Browne, American actor and director (d. 2007)
- 1936Norma Aleandro, Argentinian actress, director, and screenwriter
- 1946Indrek Tart, Estonian sociologist and poet
- 1960Stephen Daldry, English director and producer
- 1974Garðar Thór Cortes, Icelandic tenor and actor
- 1979Roman Lyashenko, Russian ice hockey player (d. 2003)
- 1985Sarah Hughes, American figure skater
View the complete list of May 2 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1829After anchoring nearby, Captain Charles Fremantle of HMS Challenger, declares the Swan River Colony in Australia.
- 1863American Civil War: Stonewall Jackson is wounded by friendly fire while returning to camp after reconnoitering during the Battle of Chancellorsville. He succumbs to pneumonia eight days later.
- 1879The Spanish Socialist Workers‘ Party is founded in Casa Labra Pub (city of Madrid) by the historical Spanish workers’leader Pablo Iglesias.
- 1885Cree and Assiniboine warriors win the Battle of Cut Knife, their largest victory over Canadian forces during the North-West Rebellion.
- 1918General Motors acquires the Chevrolet Motor Company of Delaware.
- 1946The “Battle of Alcatraz” takes place; two guards and three inmates are killed.
- 1964Vietnam War: An explosion sinks the USS Card while it is docked at Saigon. Viet Cong forces are suspected of placing a bomb on the ship. She is raised and returned to service less than seven months later.
- 1982Falklands War: The British nuclear submarine HMS Conqueror sinks the Argentine cruiser ARA General Belgrano.
- 1989Hungary begins dismantling its border fence with Austria, which allows a number of East Germans to defect.
- 2014Two mudslides in Badakhshan, Afghanistan, leave up to 2,500 people missing.
View the complete list of May 2 historical events.
Curious about this Dragon Fruit Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 2, and 1926 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sheila Sim, Patty Waters, Frances E. Nealy, Timo Kotipelto, Sarai, Steve Brodie, Anna McGarrigle, Iain Morris, Greg Antonacci, Cass Elliot.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 2 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on May 2, 1926.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 2nd May 1926 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 19, 1935. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +179. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 18, 1908. Your incompatibility score is -196. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 1150. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 67,829 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 61,131 times in the year 1926. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 2, 1926. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 122nd day of 1926
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 18th Sunday of 1926
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 74 days
- Age on next birthday: 93 years old
- Days since birth: 33,894 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,298 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.93 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,147
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 8, 1958
- Age in dog years: 466 dog years old using a Labradoodle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: July 19, 1935 (+179)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 18, 1908 (-196)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 67,829 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 61,131 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 2, 1929 – Hal Ashby, American actor, director, and producer (d. 1988); May 6, 1960 – Phyllis Treigle, American soprano and actress; June 16, 1987 – Abby Elliott, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,765