Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of May 1930 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 2, 1930 was a Friday and it was the 122nd day of the year 1930. The next time you can reuse your old 1930 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 11 days left before your next birthday. You will be 88 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,131 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,088 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Ansari - a Leonberger breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 445 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ansari will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Ansari will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Nigel Patrick
- 1915Doris Fisher
- 1922Roscoe Lee Browne
- 1945Judge Dread
- 1948Larry Gatlin
- 1950Lou Gramm
- 1959Tony Wakeford
- 1981Rina Satō
- 1981Robert Buckley
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 2.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 2.
- 1865Clyde Fitch, American playwright (d. 1909)
- 1906Philippe Halsman, Latvian-American photographer (d. 1979)
- 1928Jigme Dorji Wangchuck, Bhutanese king (d. 1972)
- 1950Simon Gaskell, English chemist and academic
- 1959Tony Wakeford, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Sol Invictus, Death in June, Crisis, and Above the Ruins)
- 1977Brian Cardinal, American basketball player
- 1977Fredrik Malm, Swedish journalist and politician
- 1979Jason Chimera, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1985Jarrod Saltalamacchia, American baseball player
- 1985Sarah Hughes, American figure skater
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 2.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1536Anne Boleyn, Queen of England, is arrested and imprisoned on charges of adultery, incest, treason and witchcraft.
- 1568Mary, Queen of Scots, escapes from Loch Leven Castle.
- 1670King Charles II of England grants a permanent charter to the Hudson’s Bay Company to open up the fur trade in North America.
- 1863American Civil War: Stonewall Jackson is wounded by friendly fire while returning to camp after reconnoitering during the Battle of Chancellorsville. He succumbs to pneumonia eight days later.
- 1866Peruvian defenders fight off the Spanish fleet at the Battle of Callao.
- 1906Closing ceremony of the Intercalated Games in Athens, Greece.
- 1982Falklands War: The British nuclear submarine HMS Conqueror sinks the Argentine cruiser ARA General Belgrano.
- 1998The European Central Bank is founded in Brussels in order to define and execute the European Union’s monetary policy.
- 2008Chaitén Volcano begins erupting in Chile, forcing the evacuation of more than 4,500 people.
- 2012A pastel version of The Scream, by Norwegian painter Edvard Munch, sells for $120 million in a New York City auction, setting a new world record for a work of art at auction.
View the complete list of historical events for May 2.
Curious about this Golden Creme Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 2 and 1930 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mako Iwamatsu, Christopher Guest, Yanin Vismitananda, Grace Park, Tyler Patrick Jones, Michael Cornacchia, Billy Stewart, Robert Coppola Schwartzman, Jeremy Camp, Tim Robinson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 2 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 2, 1930.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Italy approximately on 1550. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 4, 1941 – John Bennett Perry, American actor and singer; October 15, 1951 – Atoy Co, Filipino basketball player, coach, and actor; May 26, 1977 – Misaki Ito, Japanese actress and model.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,164