Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of May 1930 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 2, 1930 was a Friday and it was the 122nd day of the year 1930. The next time you can reuse your old 1930 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 194 days left before your next birthday. You will be 88 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,948 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,082 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1930Öztürk Serengil
- 1932Maury Allen
- 1935Lance LeGault
- 1936Engelbert Humperdinck
- 1948Larry Gatlin
- 1960Stephen Daldry
- 1968Ziana Zain
- 1972Dwayne Johnson
- 1981Rina Satō
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 2.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 2.
- 1806Catherine Labouré, French nun and saint (d. 1876)
- 1894Joseph Henry Woodger, English biologist, philosopher, and academic (d. 1981)
- 1902Arturo Licata, Italian super-centenarian (d. 2014)
- 1904Bill Brandt, German-English photographer and journalist (d. 1983)
- 1915Peggy Mount, English actress (d. 2001)
- 1938Moshoeshoe II of Lesotho (d. 1996)
- 1941Bruce Cameron, Scottish bishop
- 1978Melvin Ely, American basketball player
- 1981Rina Satō, Japanese voice actress and singer
- 1990Paul George, American basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 2.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1194King Richard I of England gives Portsmouth its first Royal Charter.
- 1335Otto the Merry, Duke of Austria, becomes Duke of Carinthia.
- 1559John Knox returns from exile to Scotland to become the leader of the nascent Scottish Reformation.
- 1879The Spanish Socialist Workers‘ Party is founded in Casa Labra Pub (city of Madrid) by the historical Spanish workers’leader Pablo Iglesias.
- 1906Closing ceremony of the Intercalated Games in Athens, Greece.
- 1918General Motors acquires the Chevrolet Motor Company of Delaware.
- 1933Gleichschaltung: Adolf Hitler bans trade unions.
- 1945World War II: The US 82nd Airborne Division liberates Wöbbelin concentration camp finding 1000 dead prisoners, most of whom starved to death.
- 1964Vietnam War: An explosion sinks the USS Card while it is docked at Saigon. Viet Cong forces are suspected of placing a bomb on the ship. She is raised and returned to service less than seven months later.
- 2011An E. coli outbreak strikes Europe, mostly in Germany, leaving more than 30 people dead and many others sick from the bacteria outbreak.
View the complete list of historical events for May 2.
Curious about this Piña Colada? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 2 and 1930 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tim Robinson, Susan Ruttan, Peter Guber, Bobby Russell, Maribel Verdú, Sage the Gemini, Mitch Ryder, Francis Capra, Rakshita, Feroz Khan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 2 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 2, 1930.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Italy approximately on 1550. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 4, 1982 – Kett Turton, American-Canadian actor; October 7, 1982 – Lockett Pundt, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Deerhunter); July 3, 1957 – Ken Ober, American comedian, actor, and game show host (d. 2009).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,062