Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of May 1930 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 2, 1930 was a Friday and it was the 122nd day of the year 1930. The next time you can reuse your old 1930 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 254 days left before your next birthday. You will be 88 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,888 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,080 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Peggy Mount
- 1925John Neville
- 1945Bianca Jagger
- 1948Larry Gatlin
- 1952Isla St Clair
- 1962Mitzi Kapture
- 1975David Beckham
- 1983Christa Rigozzi
- 1987Nana Kitade
- 1991Jeong Jinwoon
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 2.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 2.
- 1902Arturo Licata, Italian super-centenarian (d. 2014)
- 1910Alexander Bonnyman, Jr., American lieutenant, Medal of Honor recipient (d. 1943)
- 1924Theodore Bikel, Austrian-American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (d. 2015)
- 1935Lance LeGault, American actor (d. 2012)
- 1936Norma Aleandro, Argentinian actress, director, and screenwriter
- 1965Félix José, Dominican-American baseball player
- 1977Luke Hudson, American baseball player
- 1981Robert Buckley, American actor
- 1982Lorie, French singer-songwriter, producer, and actress
- 1985Lily Allen, English singer-songwriter and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 2.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1536Anne Boleyn, Queen of England, is arrested and imprisoned on charges of adultery, incest, treason and witchcraft.
- 1672John Maitland becomes Duke of Lauderdale and Earl of March.
- 1816Marriage of Léopold of Saxe-Coburg and Princess Charlotte of Wales.
- 1863American Civil War: Stonewall Jackson is wounded by friendly fire while returning to camp after reconnoitering during the Battle of Chancellorsville. He succumbs to pneumonia eight days later.
- 1885Cree and Assiniboine warriors win the Battle of Cut Knife, their largest victory over Canadian forces during the North-West Rebellion.
- 1920The first game of the Negro National League baseball is played in Indianapolis.
- 1933Gleichschaltung: Adolf Hitler bans trade unions.
- 1945World War II: The US 82nd Airborne Division liberates Wöbbelin concentration camp finding 1000 dead prisoners, most of whom starved to death.
- 1952The world’s first ever jet airliner, the De Havilland Comet 1 makes its maiden flight, from London to Johannesburg.
- 2012A pastel version of The Scream, by Norwegian painter Edvard Munch, sells for $120 million in a New York City auction, setting a new world record for a work of art at auction.
View the complete list of historical events for May 2.
Curious about this Golden Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 2 and 1930 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kelly McGillis, Noel Redding, Valeria Mazza, Marc Summers, Josefine Preuß, Lisa Kudrow, Esai Morales, Édith Piaf, Carmina Villaroel, Melissa Ricks.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 2 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 2, 1930.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 7, 1971 – Jeremy Renner, American actor, singer, and producer; April 9, 1982 – Kathleen Munroe, Canadian-American actress; February 21, 1980 – Tiziano Ferro, Italian singer-songwriter and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,016