Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of May 1931 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 2, 1931 was a Saturday and it was the 122nd day of the year 1931. It was the 18th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1931 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 217 days left before your next birthday. You will be 91 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,021 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,007 days or 30.14 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,119 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 8, 1963.
If a dog named Magog Filyurin - a German Shorthaired Pointer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 425 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Magog Filyurin will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Magog Filyurin will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Roscoe Lee Browne
- 1925John Neville
- 1936Engelbert Humperdinck
- 1956Yasushi Akimoto
- 1962Mitzi Kapture
- 1974Garðar Thór Cortes
- 1976Jeff Gutt
- 1981Rina Satō
View the complete list of May 2 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 2.
- 1912Axel Springer, German journalist and publisher, founded Axel Springer AG (d. 1985)
- 1922Roscoe Lee Browne, American actor and director (d. 2007)
- 1923Patrick Hillery, Irish physician and politician, 6th President of Ireland (d. 2008)
- 1929Édouard Balladur, Turkish-French economist and politician, 162nd Prime Minister of France
- 1929James Dillion, American discus thrower (d. 2010)
- 1945Judge Dread, English singer-songwriter (d. 1998)
- 1952Isla St Clair, Scottish singer and actress
- 1960Stephen Daldry, English director and producer
- 1968Jeff Agoos, Swiss-American soccer player, manager, and sportscaster
- 1980Troy Murphy, American basketball player
View the complete list of May 2 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Jenna’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1335Otto the Merry, Duke of Austria, becomes Duke of Carinthia.
- 1672John Maitland becomes Duke of Lauderdale and Earl of March.
- 1863American Civil War: Stonewall Jackson is wounded by friendly fire while returning to camp after reconnoitering during the Battle of Chancellorsville. He succumbs to pneumonia eight days later.
- 1920The first game of the Negro National League baseball is played in Indianapolis.
- 1941Following the coup d'état against Iraq Crown Prince 'Abd al-Ilah earlier that year, the United Kingdom launches the Anglo-Iraqi War to restore him to power.
- 1969The British ocean liner Queen Elizabeth 2 departs on her maiden voyage to New York City.
- 1986Chernobyl disaster: The City of Chernobyl is evacuated six days after the disaster
- 1998The European Central Bank is founded in Brussels in order to define and execute the European Union’s monetary policy.
- 2011Osama bin Laden, the suspected mastermind behind the September 11 attacks and the FBI’s most wanted man is killed by the United States special forces in Abbottabad, Pakistan.
- 2014Two mudslides in Badakhshan, Afghanistan, leave up to 2,500 people missing.
View the complete list of May 2 historical events.
Curious about this Green Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 2, and 1931 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Eddy Grant, Jeff Gordon, Justin Mentell, Tim Dunigan, Teresa Scanlan, Kreesha Turner, Sharmell Sullivan-Huffman, Louise Lombard, Anita Wilson, Denis Quilley.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 2 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on May 2, 1931.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 2nd May 1931 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 6, 1905. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +171. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 11, 1910. Your score is -165. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Quebeck approximately on 1700. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 60,296 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,513 times in the year 1931. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 2” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 2, 1931. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 122nd day of 1931
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 18th Saturday of 1931
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 217 days
- Age on next birthday: 91 years old
- Days since birth: 33,021 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,007 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.14 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,119
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 8, 1963
- Age in dog years: 425 dog years old using a German Shorthaired Pointer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: March 6, 1905 (+171)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 11, 1910 (-165)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 60,296 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,513 babies
- Roman numerals: II.V.MCMXXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 13, 1930 – Bruce Geller, American screenwriter and producer (d. 1978); November 8, 1960 – Oleg Menshikov, Russian actor, singer, and director; March 8, 1938 – George Innes, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,887