Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of May 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 2, 1942 was a Saturday and it was the 122nd day of the year 1942. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 316 days left before your next birthday. You will be 77 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,808 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 941 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Simone - a Bluetick Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 362 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Simone will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Simone will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Peggy Mount
- 1930Öztürk Serengil
- 1931Phil Bruns
- 1951John Glascock
- 1968Hikaru Midorikawa
- 1972Pandora Boxx
- 1975David Beckham
- 1975Eva Santolaria
- 1981Rina Satō
- 1994Josh Bolt
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 2.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 2.
- 1729Catherine the Great, Russian wife of Peter III of Russia (d. 1796)
- 1859Jerome K. Jerome, English author and playwright (d. 1927)
- 1889Ki Hajar Dewantara, Indonesian philosopher, academic, and politician (d. 1959)
- 1892Manfred von Richthofen, German captain and pilot (d. 1918)
- 1913Pietro Frua, Italian coachbuilders and car designers (d. 1983)
- 1930Yoram Kaniuk, Israeli painter and critic (d. 2013)
- 1933Harry Woolf, Baron Woolf, English lawyer and judge, Lord Chief Justice of England and Wales
- 1935Lance LeGault, American actor (d. 2012)
- 1978Intars Busulis, Latvian singer
- 1992María Teresa Torró Flor, Spanish tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 2.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1559John Knox returns from exile to Scotland to become the leader of the nascent Scottish Reformation.
- 1808Outbreak of the Peninsular War: The people of Madrid rise up in rebellion against French occupation. Francisco de Goya later memorializes this event in his painting The Second of May 1808.
- 1885Cree and Assiniboine warriors win the Battle of Cut Knife, their largest victory over Canadian forces during the North-West Rebellion.
- 1885The Congo Free State is established by King Léopold II of Belgium.
- 1889Menelik II, Emperor of Ethiopia, signs a treaty of amity with Italy, giving Italy control over Eritrea.
- 1906Closing ceremony of the Intercalated Games in Athens, Greece.
- 1933Gleichschaltung: Adolf Hitler bans trade unions.
- 1945World War II: Fall of Berlin: The Soviet Union announces the capture of Berlin and Soviet soldiers hoist their red flag over the Reichstag building.
- 1986Chernobyl disaster: The City of Chernobyl is evacuated six days after the disaster
- 1999Panamanian election, 1999: Mireya Moscoso becomes the first woman to be elected President of Panama.
View the complete list of historical events for May 2.
Curious about this Hurry Up Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 2 and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Eda-Ines Etti, Asin, Wei Son, Dennis James, Brooklyn Decker, Connie Hines, Robert Rusler, Eric Lange, Tricia O'Kelley, Dominic West.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 2 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 2, 1942.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Quebeck approximately on 1700. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 13, 1929 – Christopher Plummer, Canadian actor, singer, and producer; May 23, 1965 – Kappei Yamaguchi, Japanese voice actor and singer; October 8, 1955 – Lonnie Pitchford, American singer and guitarist (d. 1998).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,169