Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of May 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 2, 1942 was a Saturday and it was the 122nd day of the year 1942. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 40 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,719 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 938 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 31 at 12:38:00 GMT – Saturday.
If a dog named Yulu - a Treeing Walker Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 393 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Yulu will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Yulu will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1885Hedda Hopper
- 1924Theodore Bikel
- 1930Öztürk Serengil
- 1936Norma Aleandro
- 1947Lynda Myles
- 1962Jimmy White
- 1974Garðar Thór Cortes
- 1987Nana Kitade
- 1991Laurie Duncan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 2.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 2.
- 1808Emma Darwin, English wife of Charles Darwin (d. 1896)
- 1920Vasantrao Deshpande, Indian singer and sitar player (d. 1983)
- 1925John Neville, English-Canadian actor (d. 2011)
- 1954Stephen Venables, English mountaineer and author
- 1958David O'Leary, English-Irish footballer and manager
- 1966Belinda Stronach, Canadian businesswoman, philanthropist, and politician
- 1966Uwe Freiler, German footballer
- 1977Fredrik Malm, Swedish journalist and politician
- 1981Robert Buckley, American actor
- 1988Neftalí Feliz, Dominican baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 2.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1230William de Braose is hanged by Prince Llywelyn the Great.
- 1816Marriage of Léopold of Saxe-Coburg and Princess Charlotte of Wales.
- 1876The April Uprising breaks out in Bulgaria.
- 1885Cree and Assiniboine warriors win the Battle of Cut Knife, their largest victory over Canadian forces during the North-West Rebellion.
- 1933Gleichschaltung: Adolf Hitler bans trade unions.
- 1945World War II: The US 82nd Airborne Division liberates Wöbbelin concentration camp finding 1000 dead prisoners, most of whom starved to death.
- 1964First ascent of Shishapangma the fourteenth highest mountain in the world and the lowest of the Eight-thousanders.
- 1964Vietnam War: An explosion sinks the USS Card while it is docked at Saigon. Viet Cong forces are suspected of placing a bomb on the ship. She is raised and returned to service less than seven months later.
- 1969The British ocean liner Queen Elizabeth 2 departs on her maiden voyage to New York City.
- 1986Chernobyl disaster: The City of Chernobyl is evacuated six days after the disaster
View the complete list of historical events for May 2.
Curious about this Strawberry Jelly Fruit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 2 and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lino Ventura, Ayaka Wada, Queneerich Rehman, Burt Reynolds, Roger Aaron Brown, Jennifer Beals, Minami Takahashi, David Hasselhoff, James Maclurcan, Kazuya Nakai.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 2 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 2, 1942.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Quebeck approximately on 1700. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 24, 1934 – Jean-Pierre Ferland, Canadian singer-songwriter; March 23, 1955 – Petrea Burchard, American actress; November 7, 1947 – Holmes Osborne, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,138