Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of May 1986 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 2, 1986 was a Friday and it was the 122nd day of the year 1986. The next time you can reuse your old 1986 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 195 days left before your next birthday. You will be 32 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,493 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 389 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Doris Fisher
- 1920Vasantrao Deshpande
- 1929Eddie Garcia
- 1930Öztürk Serengil
- 1931Phil Bruns
- 1935Lance LeGault
- 1936Norma Aleandro
- 1952Christine Baranski
- 1974Garðar Thór Cortes
- 1994Josh Bolt
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 2.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 2.
- 1898Henry Hall, English bandleader, composer, and actor (d. 1989)
- 1920Vasantrao Deshpande, Indian singer and sitar player (d. 1983)
- 1941Bruce Cameron, Scottish bishop
- 1947James Dyson, English businessman, founded the Dyson Company
- 1948Larry Gatlin, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (The Imperials)
- 1959Tony Wakeford, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Sol Invictus, Death in June, Crisis, and Above the Ruins)
- 1971Musashimaru Kōyō, Samoan-American sumo wrestler, the 67th Yokozuna
- 1972Paul Adcock, English footballer
- 1980Pierre-Luc Gagnon, Canadian skateboarder
- 1992María Teresa Torró Flor, Spanish tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 2.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1230William de Braose is hanged by Prince Llywelyn the Great.
- 1611The King James Bible is published for the first time in London, England, by printer Robert Barker.
- 1808Outbreak of the Peninsular War: The people of Madrid rise up in rebellion against French occupation. Francisco de Goya later memorializes this event in his painting The Second of May 1808.
- 1866Peruvian defenders fight off the Spanish fleet at the Battle of Callao.
- 1885The Congo Free State is established by King Léopold II of Belgium.
- 1918General Motors acquires the Chevrolet Motor Company of Delaware.
- 1955Tennessee Williams wins the Pulitzer Prize for Drama for Cat on a Hot Tin Roof.
- 1980Referendum on system of government held in Nepal.
- 2008Cyclone Nargis makes landfall in Burma killing over 138,000 people and leaving millions of people homeless.
- 2012A pastel version of The Scream, by Norwegian painter Edvard Munch, sells for $120 million in a New York City auction, setting a new world record for a work of art at auction.
View the complete list of historical events for May 2.
Curious about this Seoul Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 2 and 1986 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Barbara Palvin, Sabina Babayeva, Walter Andreas Schwarz, Stephen Schwartz, Carole Cook, Camille Prats, Kimito Totani, Murali, Mai Kuraki, Luis Miguel.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 2 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 2, 1986.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Addicted to Love by Robert Palmer as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 3, 1986). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Italy approximately on 1550. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 20, 1992 – Gaku Matsuda, Japanese actor; March 29, 1979 – De'Angelo Wilson, American actor and rapper (d. 2008); November 3, 1953 – Helios Creed, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Chrome).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,119