Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of May 1998 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 2, 1998 was a Saturday and it was the 122nd day of the year 1998. It was the 18th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1998 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 277 days left before your next birthday. You will be 24 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,489 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,830 days or 7.75 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 288 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on January 8, 2030.
If a dog named Creme-Banana - a Scottish Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 112 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Creme-Banana will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Creme-Banana will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1885Hedda Hopper
- 1922Serge Reggiani
- 1929Eddie Garcia
- 1947Lynda Myles
- 1956Yasushi Akimoto
- 1960Stephen Daldry
- 1975David Beckham
- 1976Jeff Gutt
View the complete list of May 2 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 2.
- 1660Alessandro Scarlatti, Italian composer (d. 1725)
- 1913Pietro Frua, Italian coachbuilders and car designers (d. 1983)
- 1933Harry Woolf, Baron Woolf, English lawyer and judge, Lord Chief Justice of England and Wales
- 1936Michael Rabin, American violinist (d. 1972)
- 1945Judge Dread, English singer-songwriter (d. 1998)
- 1965Félix José, Dominican-American baseball player
- 1971Musashimaru Kōyō, Samoan-American sumo wrestler, the 67th Yokozuna
- 1978Melvin Ely, American basketball player
- 1987Nana Kitade, Japanese singer-songwriter and actress (The Teenage Kissers)
- 1988Artur Noga, Polish hurdler
View the complete list of May 2 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Kelsey’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1335Otto the Merry, Duke of Austria, becomes Duke of Carinthia.
- 1536Anne Boleyn, Queen of England, is arrested and imprisoned on charges of adultery, incest, treason and witchcraft.
- 1808Outbreak of the Peninsular War: The people of Madrid rise up in rebellion against French occupation. Francisco de Goya later memorializes this event in his painting The Second of May 1808.
- 1816Marriage of Léopold of Saxe-Coburg and Princess Charlotte of Wales.
- 1876The April Uprising breaks out in Bulgaria.
- 1885The Congo Free State is established by King Léopold II of Belgium.
- 1946The “Battle of Alcatraz” takes place; two guards and three inmates are killed.
- 1982Falklands War: The British nuclear submarine HMS Conqueror sinks the Argentine cruiser ARA General Belgrano.
- 1989Hungary begins dismantling its border fence with Austria, which allows a number of East Germans to defect.
- 1995During the Croatian War of Independence, the Army of the Republic of Serb Krajina fires cluster bombs at Zagreb, killing seven and wounding over 175 civilians.
View the complete list of May 2 historical events.
Curious about this Earthly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 2, and 1998 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Holly Weston, Mitch Lucker, Concetta Tomei, Cliff Michelmore, Gwen Taylor, Allan Théo, Tobi Vail, Aloe Blacc, G. Hannelius, Garnet Mimms.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 2 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on May 2, 1998.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 2nd May 1998 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 17, 1993. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +139. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 11, 1999. Your score is -121. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,935,213,248. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Too Close by Next as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 2, 1998). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Quebeck approximately on 1700. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 130,687,872 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1998. The estimated number of babies born on 2nd May 1998 is 358,049. That’s equivalent to 249 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 26,181 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 36,614 times in the year 1998. Any chance you are Emily or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 2” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 2, 1998. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 122nd day of 1998
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 18th Saturday of 1998
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 277 days
- Age on next birthday: 24 years old
- Days since birth: 8,489 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,830 days
- Years spent sleeping: 7.75 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 288
- Next full moon: August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 8, 2030
- Age in dog years: 112 dog years old using a Scottish Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: February 17, 1993 (+139)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 11, 1999 (-121)
- 1998 world population: 5,935,213,248
- Number one song: Too Close by Next (May 2, 1998)
- Babies born in 1998: 130,687,872
- Babies born in 1998 every day: 358,049
- Babies born in 1998 every minute: 249
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 26,181 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 36,614 babies
- Roman numerals: II.V.MCMXCVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 22, 1998 – Silentó, American rapper; March 11, 1992 – KZ Tandingan, Filipino singer; July 13, 1940 – Patrick Stewart, English actor, director, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,064