Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of May 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
May 2, 2002 was a Thursday and it was the 122nd day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 224 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,985 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 1,995 days or 5 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 202 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on January 8, 2034.
If a dog named Armanii - a American Eskimo Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 84 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Armanii will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Armanii will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Peggy Mount
- 1929Link Wray
- 1948Larry Gatlin
- 1952Mari Natsuki
- 1959Tony Wakeford
- 1960Stephen Daldry
- 1978Intars Busulis
- 1986Emily Hart
- 1991Jeong Jinwoon
View the complete list of May 2 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 2.
- 1815William Buell Richards, Canadian lawyer and judge, 1st Chief Justice of Canada (d. 1889)
- 1843Elijah McCoy, Canadian-American engineer (d. 1929)
- 1912Axel Springer, German journalist and publisher, founded Axel Springer AG (d. 1985)
- 1917Albert Castelyns, Belgian water polo player and bobsledder
- 1929Eddie Garcia, Filipino actor and director
- 1945Gene Deckerhoff, American sportscaster
- 1954Stephen Venables, English mountaineer and author
- 1962Jimmy White, English snooker player and actor
- 1981Chris Kirkland, English footballer
- 1983Maynor Figueroa, Honduran footballer
View the complete list of May 2 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1536Anne Boleyn, Queen of England, is arrested and imprisoned on charges of adultery, incest, treason and witchcraft.
- 1670King Charles II of England grants a permanent charter to the Hudson’s Bay Company to open up the fur trade in North America.
- 1816Marriage of Léopold of Saxe-Coburg and Princess Charlotte of Wales.
- 1863American Civil War: Stonewall Jackson is wounded by friendly fire while returning to camp after reconnoitering during the Battle of Chancellorsville. He succumbs to pneumonia eight days later.
- 1866Peruvian defenders fight off the Spanish fleet at the Battle of Callao.
- 1941Following the coup d'état against Iraq Crown Prince 'Abd al-Ilah earlier that year, the United Kingdom launches the Anglo-Iraqi War to restore him to power.
- 1945World War II: The US 82nd Airborne Division liberates Wöbbelin concentration camp finding 1000 dead prisoners, most of whom starved to death.
- 1994A bus crashes in Gdańsk, Poland killing 32 people.
- 1995During the Croatian War of Independence, the Army of the Republic of Serb Krajina fires cluster bombs at Zagreb, killing seven and wounding over 175 civilians.
- 2014Two mudslides in Badakhshan, Afghanistan, leave up to 2,500 people missing.
View the complete list of May 2 historical events.
Curious about this Star Fruit Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 2 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Paget Brewster, Stuart Erwin, Mat Kearney, Charley Grapewin, Ruth Clifford, John Kassir, Bob Seagren, Latimore, Kathi McDonald, Dolores "LaLa" Brooks.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 2 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 2, 2002.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 29, 2002. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +129. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 25, 1987. Your incompatibility score is -174. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Foolish by Ashanti as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 4, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Italy approximately on 1550. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 27, 1932 – Roberto Farias, Brazilian director, producer, and screenwriter; December 23, 1968 – Lucy Bell, English-Australian actress; April 4, 1945 – Caroline McWilliams, American actress (d. 2010).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,491