Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of May 2014 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 2, 2014 was a Friday and it was the 122nd day of the year 2014. The next time you can reuse your old 2014 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 66 days left before your next birthday. You will be 4 years old when that day comes. There have been 1,395 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 47 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Sauntee - a Rottweiler breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 32 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sauntee will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Sauntee will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Doris Fisher
- 1921Satyajit Ray
- 1922Roscoe Lee Browne
- 1931Phil Bruns
- 1932Maury Allen
- 1936Engelbert Humperdinck
- 1952Isla St Clair
- 1977Jenna von Oÿ
- 1988Lara Veronin
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 2.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 2.
- 1806Catherine Labouré, French nun and saint (d. 1876)
- 1924Theodore Bikel, Austrian-American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (d. 2015)
- 1941Clay Carroll, American baseball player
- 1949Alan Titchmarsh, English gardener and author
- 1953Valery Gergiev, Russian conductor and director
- 1974Andy Johnson, English-Welsh footballer
- 1980Lassaâd Ouertani, Tunisian footballer (d. 2013)
- 1981Rina Satō, Japanese voice actress and singer
- 1985David Nugent, English footballer
- 1987Kris Russell, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 2.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1194King Richard I of England gives Portsmouth its first Royal Charter.
- 1335Otto the Merry, Duke of Austria, becomes Duke of Carinthia.
- 1559John Knox returns from exile to Scotland to become the leader of the nascent Scottish Reformation.
- 1863American Civil War: Stonewall Jackson is wounded by friendly fire while returning to camp after reconnoitering during the Battle of Chancellorsville. He succumbs to pneumonia eight days later.
- 1885Cree and Assiniboine warriors win the Battle of Cut Knife, their largest victory over Canadian forces during the North-West Rebellion.
- 1889Menelik II, Emperor of Ethiopia, signs a treaty of amity with Italy, giving Italy control over Eritrea.
- 1933Gleichschaltung: Adolf Hitler bans trade unions.
- 1989Hungary begins dismantling its border fence with Austria, which allows a number of East Germans to defect.
- 1999Panamanian election, 1999: Mireya Moscoso becomes the first woman to be elected President of Panama.
- 2011Osama bin Laden, the suspected mastermind behind the September 11 attacks and the FBI’s most wanted man is killed by the United States special forces in Abbottabad, Pakistan.
View the complete list of historical events for May 2.
Curious about this Mixed Berry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 2 and 2014 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John Milhiser, Jaclyn Victor, Daphne Blunt, Corey Feldman, Timbaland, Anita Page, Herb Levinson, Jared Nathan, Russell T Davies, Elizabeth Dawn.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 2 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 2, 2014.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Happy by Pharrell Williams as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 3, 2014). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Quebeck approximately on 1700. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 4, 1992 – Brooke Vincent, English actress; November 25, 1940 – Percy Sledge, American singer (d. 2015); August 29, 1934 – Dimitris Papamichael, Greek actor and director (d. 2004).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,196