Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of May 1908 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 20, 1908 was a Wednesday and it was the 141st day of the year 1908. The next time you can reuse your old 1908 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 331 days left before your next birthday. You will be 111 years old when that day comes. There have been 40,211 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,361 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Kylo - a Mutt breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 515 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kylo will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Kylo will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908James Stewart
- 1954Guy Hoffman
- 1959Daniel Darc
- 1975Miriam Quiambao
- 1975Tahmoh Penikett
- 1980Cauã Reymond
- 1982Natalia Podolskaya
- 1986Yon González
- 1987Fra Fee
- 1991Mara Lopez
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 20.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 20.
- 1913William Redington Hewlett, American engineer, co-founded Hewlett-Packard (d. 2001)
- 1917Tony Cliff, Israeli-English author and activist (d. 2000)
- 1919George Gobel, American actor and singer (d. 1991)
- 1926John Lucarotti, English-Canadian screenwriter (d. 1994)
- 1942Raymond Chrétien, Canadian lawyer and diplomat, Canadian Ambassador to the United States
- 1959Annabel Giles, Welsh-English radio and television host
- 1961Clive Allen, English footballer and manager
- 1977Vesa Toskala, Finnish ice hockey player
- 1981Rachel Platten, American singer-songwriter and pianist
- 1987Kristopher Van Varenberg, American actor and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 20.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 325The First Council of Nicea is formally opened, starting the first Ecumenical Council of the Christian Church.
- 526An earthquake kills about 250,000 people in what is now Syria and Antiochia.
- 1497John Cabot sets sail from Bristol, England, on his ship Matthew looking for a route to the west (other documents give a May 2 date).
- 1521Ignatius Loyola is seriously wounded in the Battle of Pampeluna.
- 1570Cartographer Abraham Ortelius issues Theatrum Orbis Terrarum, the first modern atlas.
- 1609Shakespeare’s sonnets are first published in London, perhaps illicitly, by the publisher Thomas Thorpe.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Ware Bottom Church: In the Virginia Bermuda Hundred Campaign, 10,000 troops fight in this Confederate victory.
- 1941World War II: Battle of Crete: German paratroops invade Crete.
- 1956In Operation Redwing, the first United States airborne hydrogen bomb is dropped over Bikini Atoll in the Pacific Ocean.
- 2013An EF5 tornado strikes the Oklahoma City suburb of Moore, killing 24 people and injuring 377 others.
View the complete list of historical events for May 20.
Curious about this Grape Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 20 and 1908 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jonathan Cain, Parinya Charoenphol, Marie-Soleil Tougas, Helen Mirren, Kona Carmack, George Foreman, Allison Iraheta, Frankie Valli, Steven Wiig, Iben Hjejle.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 20 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 20, 1908.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 1700. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 29, 1942 – Madeline Kahn, American actress and singer (d. 1999); March 3, 1967 – Shankar Mahadevan, Indian singer-songwriter (Shankar–Ehsaan–Loy); January 1, 1989 – Adèle Haenel, French actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,131