Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of May 1908 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 20, 1908 was a Wednesday and it was the 141st day of the year 1908. The next time you can reuse your old 1908 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 238 days left before your next birthday. You will be 110 years old when that day comes. There have been 39,939 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,352 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1848Howard Vernon
- 1908Louis Daquin
- 1933Constance Towers
- 1969Road Dogg
- 1982Candace Bailey
- 1983Manchu Manoj
- 1983N. T. Rama Rao Jr.
- 1986Anthony Neely
- 1988Nathaniel Brown
- 1993Devon Seron
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 20.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 20.
- 1860Eduard Buchner, German chemist, zymologist, and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1917)
- 1942Raymond Chrétien, Canadian lawyer and diplomat, Canadian Ambassador to the United States
- 1947John Corapi, American priest, author, and radio host
- 1959Bronson Pinchot, American actor and singer
- 1961Clive Allen, English footballer and manager
- 1970Terrell Brandon, American basketball player
- 1972Tina Hobley, English actress
- 1988Miyu Nagase, Japanese singer and guitarist (Zone)
- 1989Tonia Couch, English diver
- 1998Jamie Chadwick, English race car driver
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 20.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1449The Battle of Alfarrobeira is fought, establishing the House of Braganza as a principal royal family of Portugal.
- 1497John Cabot sets sail from Bristol, England, on his ship Matthew looking for a route to the west (other documents give a May 2 date).
- 1498Portuguese explorer Vasco da Gama discovers the sea route to India when he arrives at Kozhikode (previously known as Calicut), India.
- 1521Ignatius Loyola is seriously wounded in the Battle of Pampeluna.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Ware Bottom Church: In the Virginia Bermuda Hundred Campaign, 10,000 troops fight in this Confederate victory.
- 1920Montreal radio station XWA broadcasts the first regularly scheduled radio programming in North America.
- 1927Treaty of Jeddah: The United Kingdom recognizes the sovereignty of King Ibn Saud in the Kingdoms of Hejaz and Nejd, which later merge to become the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- 1964Discovery of the cosmic microwave background radiation by Robert Woodrow Wilson and Arno Penzias.
- 1967The Popular Movement of the Revolution political party is established in the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- 1969The Battle of Hamburger Hill in Vietnam ends.
View the complete list of historical events for May 20.
Curious about this Wild Blackberry Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 20 and 1908 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Aloe Blacc, Ed Quinn, Germain Houde, Art Carney, Ophélie Winter, Beth Toussaint, Bipasha Basu, Barbara Becker, Ryoma Takeuchi, Evonne Hsu.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 20 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 20, 1908.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 12, 1902 – William Collier, Jr., American actor, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1987); July 9, 1959 – Jim Kerr, Scottish singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Simple Minds); March 4, 1988 – Mikuru Uchino, Japanese model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 933