Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of May 1908 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 20, 1908 was a Wednesday and it was the 141st day of the year 1908. The next time you can reuse your old 1908 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 297 days left before your next birthday. You will be 110 years old when that day comes. There have been 39,880 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,350 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908James Stewart
- 1925Chester Ludgin
- 1936Anthony Zerbe
- 1952Tim Albery
- 1982Daniel Ribeiro
- 1982Natalia Podolskaya
- 1983Chad Connell
- 1986Anthony Neely
- 1992Jack Gleeson
- 1994Frida Sandén
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 20.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 20.
- 1315Bonne of Bohemia (d. 1349)
- 1726Francis Cotes, English painter and academic (d. 1770)
- 1875Hendrik Offerhaus, Dutch rower (d. 1953)
- 1916Alexey Maresyev, Russian soldier and pilot (d. 2001)
- 1965Stu Grimson, Canadian ice hockey player, sportscaster, and lawyer
- 1980Mantas Jankavičius, Lithuanian actor and singer
- 1983Manchu Manoj, Indian actor and singer
- 1986Vitória Frate, Brazilian actress
- 1992Cate Campbell, Australian swimmer
- 1992Christian Antidormi, Australian actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 20.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 685The Battle of Dun Nechtain is fought between a Pictish army under King Bridei III and the invading Northumbrians under King Ecgfrith, who are decisively defeated.
- 1631The city of Magdeburg in Germany is seized by forces of the Holy Roman Empire and most of its inhabitants massacred, in one of the bloodiest incidents of the Thirty Years’ War.
- 1645Yangzhou massacre: the 10-day massacre of 800,000 residents of the city of Yangzhou, part of the Transition from Ming to Qing.
- 1813Napoleon Bonaparte leads his French troops into the Battle of Bautzen in Saxony, Germany, against the combined armies of Russia and Prussia. The battle ends the next day with a French victory.
- 1902Cuba gains independence from the United States. Tomás Estrada Palma becomes the country’s first President.
- 1969The Battle of Hamburger Hill in Vietnam ends.
- 1989The Chinese authorities declare martial law in the face of pro-democracy demonstrations, setting the scene for the Tiananmen Square massacre.
- 1990The first post-Communist presidential and parliamentary elections are held in Romania.
- 2012At least 27 people are killed and 50 others injured when a 6.0-magnitude earthquake strikes northern Italy.
- 2013An EF5 tornado strikes the Oklahoma City suburb of Moore, killing 24 people and injuring 377 others.
View the complete list of historical events for May 20.
Curious about this Berry Blue Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 20 and 1908 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: William Smith, Billy Thorpe, Chris Elliott, Forrest, Steve Howey, Trevor Howard, Gene Reynolds, David Sandström, Mae Busch, Ulrich Roski.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 20 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 20, 1908.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 15, 1947 – Jenny Hanley, English actress; December 23, 1971 – Tara Palmer-Tomkinson, English model, actress, and author; May 26, 1935 – Sheila Steafel, South African–English actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,020