Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of May 1908 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
May 20, 1908 was a Wednesday and it was the 141st day of the year 1908. The next time you can reuse your old 1908 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 356 days left before your next birthday. You will be 110 years old when that day comes. There have been 39,821 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,348 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1941John Strasberg
- 1944Boudewijn de Groot
- 1959Daniel Darc
- 1972Tina Hobley
- 1975Tahmoh Penikett
- 1977Matt Czuchry
- 1980Mantas Jankavičius
- 1983Chad Connell
- 1986Vitória Frate
- 1987Fra Fee
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 20.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 20.
- 1908Francis Raymond Fosberg, American botanist and author (d. 1993)
- 1916Owen Chadwick, English rugby player, historian, and academic (d. 2015)
- 1920John Cruickshank, Scottish lieutenant and banker, Victoria Cross recipient
- 1938Alan Smithers, English physiologist and academic
- 1942Simon Keswick, Scottish businessman
- 1962Mike Jeffries, American soccer player and coach
- 1967Gabriele Muccino, Italian director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1970Terrell Brandon, American basketball player
- 1972Busta Rhymes, American rapper, producer, and actor (The Conglomerate and Leaders of the New School)
- 1980Kassim Osgood, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 20.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 491Empress Ariadne marries Anastasius I. The widowed Augusta is able to choose her successor for the Byzantine throne, after Zeno (late emperor) dies of dysentery.
- 1449The Battle of Alfarrobeira is fought, establishing the House of Braganza as a principal royal family of Portugal.
- 1813Napoleon Bonaparte leads his French troops into the Battle of Bautzen in Saxony, Germany, against the combined armies of Russia and Prussia. The battle ends the next day with a French victory.
- 1840York Minster is badly damaged by fire.
- 1902Cuba gains independence from the United States. Tomás Estrada Palma becomes the country’s first President.
- 1920Montreal radio station XWA broadcasts the first regularly scheduled radio programming in North America.
- 1932Amelia Earhart takes off from Newfoundland to begin the world’s first solo nonstop flight across the Atlantic Ocean by a female pilot, landing in Ireland the next day.
- 1940The Holocaust: The first prisoners arrive at a new concentration camp at Auschwitz.
- 1948Chiang Kai-shek is elected as the first President of the Republic of China.
- 2014More than 118 people are killed in two bombings in Jos, Nigeria.
View the complete list of historical events for May 20.
Curious about this Grape? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 20 and 1908 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Craig McCracken, Antonio Banderas, Peter Florence, Danny Elfman, Robert Fuller, Nancy Parsons, Klavdiya Shulzhenko, Nikos Vertis, Marko Kon, Trevor Morgan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 20 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 20, 1908.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 19, 1976 – Angela Griffin, English actress; March 3, 1992 – Jordy Lucas, Australian actress; July 15, 1976 – Gabriel Iglesias, American comedian and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 882