Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of May 1925 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 20, 1925 was a Wednesday and it was the 140th day of the year 1925. It was the 20th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1925 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 14 days left before your next birthday. You will be 96 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,050 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,683 days or 31.99 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,187 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 26, 1957.
If a dog named Aaron - a Irish Water Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 447 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Aaron will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Aaron will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1889Karin Molander
- 1936Anthony Zerbe
- 1941John Strasberg
- 1956Dean Butler
- 1958Jane Wiedlin
- 1975Miriam Quiambao
- 1982Jack Anthony
- 1983N. T. Rama Rao Jr.
- 1986Robert Emms
- 1988Nathaniel Brown
View the complete list of May 20 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 20.
- 1882Sigrid Undset, Danish-Norwegian author and translator, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1949)
- 1920John Cruickshank, Scottish lieutenant and banker, Victoria Cross recipient
- 1922Peter Hughes, English actor
- 1942Carlos Hathcock, American sergeant and sniper (d. 1999)
- 1942Raymond Chrétien, Canadian lawyer and diplomat, Canadian Ambassador to the United States
- 1943Albano Carrisi, Italian singer, actor, and winemaker (Al Bano and Romina Power)
- 1947Greg Dyke, English journalist and academic
- 1953Norbert Siegmann, German footballer and manager
- 1954Colin Sutherland, Lord Carloway, Scottish lawyer and judge
- 1993Caroline Zhang, American figure skater
View the complete list of May 20 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters EORJPAIOK? Check your answers here: Word scramble EORJPAIOK. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 325The First Council of Nicea is formally opened, starting the first Ecumenical Council of the Christian Church.
- 1521Ignatius Loyola is seriously wounded in the Battle of Pampeluna.
- 1813Napoleon Bonaparte leads his French troops into the Battle of Bautzen in Saxony, Germany, against the combined armies of Russia and Prussia. The battle ends the next day with a French victory.
- 1873Levi Strauss and Jacob Davis receive a U.S. patent for blue jeans with copper rivets.
- 1883Krakatoa begins to erupt; the volcano explodes three months later, killing more than 36,000 people.
- 1902Cuba gains independence from the United States. Tomás Estrada Palma becomes the country’s first President.
- 1967The Popular Movement of the Revolution political party is established in the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- 1983Church Street bombing: A car bomb planted by Umkhonto we Sizwe explodes on Church Street in South Africa’s capital, Pretoria, killing 19 people and injuring 217 others.
- 1996Civil rights: The Supreme Court of the United States rules in Romer v. Evans against a law that would have prevented any city, town or county in the state of Colorado from taking any legislative, executive, or judicial action to protect the rights of gays and lesbians.
- 2013An EF5 tornado strikes the Oklahoma City suburb of Moore, killing 24 people and injuring 377 others.
View the complete list of May 20 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Blue Velvet? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 20, and 1925 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Janelle Quintana, Rula Lenska, Meryl Streep, Andrew Garcia, Rami Fortis, William Baldwin, Hiroshi Kamiya, Harry Standjofski, Binnur Kaya, Chris Albertson.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 20 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on May 20, 1925.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 20th May 1925 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 12, 1911. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +116. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 7, 1954. Your score is -91. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern China approximately on 1700. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 70,597 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,896 times in the year 1925. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 20” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 20, 1925. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 140th day of 1925
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 20th Wednesday of 1925
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 14 days
- Age on next birthday: 96 years old
- Days since birth: 35,050 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,683 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.99 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,187
- Next full moon: May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 26, 1957
- Age in dog years: 447 dog years old using a Irish Water Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: March 12, 1911 (+116)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 7, 1954 (-91)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 70,597 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,896 babies
- Roman numerals: XX.V.MCMXXV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 20, 1989 – Christopher Mintz-Plasse, American actor; July 1, 1959 – Dale Midkiff, American actor; January 9, 1961 – Oliver Goldstick, American screenwriter and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,986