Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of May 1926 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 20, 1926 was a Thursday and it was the 140th day of the year 1926. It was the 20th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1926 calendar will be in 2027. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 171 days left before your next birthday. You will be 98 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,624 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,875 days or 32.51 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,207 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 26, 1958.
If a dog named Rozalina - a Yorkshire Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 408 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rozalina will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Rozalina will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters AEMIPKJUP? Check your answers here: Word finder AEMIPKJUP. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1944Joe Cocker
- 1954Guy Hoffman
- 1956Dean Butler
- 1958Jane Wiedlin
- 1959Susan Cowsill
- 1967Gabriele Muccino
- 1983Emma Williams
- 1986Yon González
- 1992Jack Gleeson
View the complete list of May 20 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 20.
- 1768Dolley Madison, American wife of James Madison, 4th First Lady of the United States (d. 1849)
- 1949Mary Pope Osborne, American author
- 1949Michèle Roberts, English author and poet
- 1959Annabel Giles, Welsh-English radio and television host
- 1967Gabriele Muccino, Italian director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1967Graham Brady, English politician
- 1970Louis Theroux, Singaporean-English journalist and producer
- 1980Mantas Jankavičius, Lithuanian actor and singer
- 1982Jack Anthony, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1995Brandon Zibaka, English footballer
View the complete list of May 20 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 685The Battle of Dun Nechtain is fought between a Pictish army under King Bridei III and the invading Northumbrians under King Ecgfrith, who are decisively defeated.
- 1449The Battle of Alfarrobeira is fought, establishing the House of Braganza as a principal royal family of Portugal.
- 1497John Cabot sets sail from Bristol, England, on his ship Matthew looking for a route to the west (other documents give a May 2 date).
- 1609Shakespeare’s sonnets are first published in London, perhaps illicitly, by the publisher Thomas Thorpe.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Ware Bottom Church: In the Virginia Bermuda Hundred Campaign, 10,000 troops fight in this Confederate victory.
- 1873Levi Strauss and Jacob Davis receive a U.S. patent for blue jeans with copper rivets.
- 1884Dinuzulu kaCetshwayo becomes the king of the Zulu Nation.
- 1983First publications of the discovery of the HIV virus that causes AIDS in the journal Science by Luc Montagnier.
- 2006Dhaka wildcat strikes: A series of massive strikes begin, involving nearly 1.8 million garment workers in Bangladesh.
- 2014More than 118 people are killed in two bombings in Jos, Nigeria.
View the complete list of May 20 historical events.
Curious about this Ocean Blue Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 20, and 1926 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Alex Gonzaga, Chris Taylor, Lorenzo Milá, Glynn Turman, Enuka Okuma, Monica Chan, The Ready Set, David Marks, John Rutter, Abel Gance.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 20 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on May 20, 1926.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 20th May 1926 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 18, 1911. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +173. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 12, 1952. Your score is -133. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 1150. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 67,829 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 61,131 times in the year 1926. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 20” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 20, 1926. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 140th day of 1926
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 20th Thursday of 1926
- Next same calendar year: 2027
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2025: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 171 days
- Age on next birthday: 98 years old
- Days since birth: 35,624 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,875 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.51 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,207
- Next full moon: December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 26, 1958
- Age in dog years: 408 dog years old using a Yorkshire Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: March 18, 1911 (+173)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 12, 1952 (-133)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 67,829 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 61,131 babies
- Roman numerals: XX.V.MCMXXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 20, 1977 – Matt Czuchry, American actor; June 7, 1962 – Thierry Hazard, French singer-songwriter; September 1, 1962 – Michelle Meyrink, Canadian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,816