Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of May 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 20, 1950 was a Saturday and it was the 140th day of the year 1950. It was the 20th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 280 days left before your next birthday. You will be 71 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,653 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,551 days or 23.41 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 869 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 26, 1982.
If a dog named Cruzier - a Poodle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 370 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cruzier will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Cruzier will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1848Howard Vernon
- 1952Tim Albery
- 1961Owen Teale
- 1975Mark Zupan
- 1975Miriam Quiambao
- 1982Candace Bailey
- 1983Emma Williams
- 1983Manchu Manoj
- 1983N. T. Rama Rao Jr.
- 1986Robert Emms
View the complete list of May 20 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 20.
- 1883Johnny Arthur, American actor (d. 1951)
- 1898Eduard Ole, Estonian painter (d. 1995)
- 1923Edith Fellows, American actress and singer (d. 2011)
- 1930Sam Etcheverry, American football player and coach (d. 2009)
- 1933Constance Towers, American actress and singer
- 1951Thomas Woodcock, English genealogist and academic
- 1960Tony Goldwyn, American actor and director
- 1964Edin Osmanović, Slovenian footballer, coach, and manager
- 1982Natalia Podolskaya, Belarusian singer
- 1984Keith Grennan, American football player
View the complete list of May 20 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Aubrey’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 325The First Council of Nicea is formally opened, starting the first Ecumenical Council of the Christian Church.
- 1570Cartographer Abraham Ortelius issues Theatrum Orbis Terrarum, the first modern atlas.
- 1813Napoleon Bonaparte leads his French troops into the Battle of Bautzen in Saxony, Germany, against the combined armies of Russia and Prussia. The battle ends the next day with a French victory.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Ware Bottom Church: In the Virginia Bermuda Hundred Campaign, 10,000 troops fight in this Confederate victory.
- 1927Treaty of Jeddah: The United Kingdom recognizes the sovereignty of King Ibn Saud in the Kingdoms of Hejaz and Nejd, which later merge to become the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- 1948Chiang Kai-shek is elected as the first President of the Republic of China.
- 1990The first post-Communist presidential and parliamentary elections are held in Romania.
- 2002The independence of East Timor is recognized by Portugal, formally ending 23 years of Indonesian rule and three years of provisional UN administration (Portugal itself is the former colonizer of East Timor until 1976).
- 2006Dhaka wildcat strikes: A series of massive strikes begin, involving nearly 1.8 million garment workers in Bangladesh.
- 2014More than 118 people are killed in two bombings in Jos, Nigeria.
View the complete list of May 20 historical events.
Curious about this Glazed Yellow Sunrise? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 20, and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Génesis Carmona, Heinz Rühmann, Marcus Graham, Edoardo Ballerini, Caroline Blakiston, Christopher Evan Welch, Tuncel Kurtiz, Serhan Yavaş, Tess Gaerthé, Camryn.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 20 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on May 20, 1950.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 20th May 1950 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 26, 1957. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +145. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 6, 1971. Your score is -142. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,557,628,654. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mongolia approximately on 1750. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,399,411 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1950. The estimated number of babies born on 20th May 1950 is 266,848. That’s equivalent to 185 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 80,432 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 86,239 times in the year 1950. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 20” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 20, 1950. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 140th day of 1950
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 20th Saturday of 1950
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2022: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 280 days
- Age on next birthday: 71 years old
- Days since birth: 25,653 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,551 days
- Years spent sleeping: 23.41 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 869
- Next full moon: September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 26, 1982
- Age in dog years: 370 dog years old using a Poodle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: October 26, 1957 (+145)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 6, 1971 (-142)
- 1950 world population: 2,557,628,654
- Babies born in 1950: 97,399,411
- Babies born in 1950 every day: 266,848
- Babies born in 1950 every minute: 185
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 80,432 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 86,239 babies
- Roman numerals: XX.V.MCML
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 26, 1980 – Anna Mucha, Polish actress and journalist; February 25, 1982 – Tara Wilson, Canadian actress; April 4, 1956 – David E. Kelley, American screenwriter and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,979