Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of May 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 20, 1950 was a Saturday and it was the 140th day of the year 1950. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 358 days left before your next birthday. You will be 68 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,479 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 829 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1949Dave Thomas
- 1960Tony Goldwyn
- 1975Juan Minujín
- 1975Mark Zupan
- 1977Angela Goethals
- 1981Sean Conlon
- 1982Sierra Boggess
- 1983Chad Connell
- 1988Nathaniel Brown
- 1992Jack Gleeson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 20.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 20.
- 1768Dolley Madison, American wife of James Madison, 4th First Lady of the United States (d. 1849)
- 1824Cadmus M. Wilcox, American general (d. 1890)
- 1913William Redington Hewlett, American engineer, co-founded Hewlett-Packard (d. 2001)
- 1923Edith Fellows, American actress and singer (d. 2011)
- 1931Ken Boyer, American baseball player and manager (d. 1982)
- 1933Constance Towers, American actress and singer
- 1956William Michaelian, American author and poet
- 1967Pavlos, Crown Prince of Greece
- 1970Ryuichi Kawamura, Japanese singer-songwriter, actor, and producer (Luna Sea and Tourbillon)
- 1992Christian Antidormi, Australian actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 20.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1217The Second Battle of Lincoln is fought near Lincoln, England, resulting in the defeat of Prince Louis of France by William Marshal, 1st Earl of Pembroke.
- 1813Napoleon Bonaparte leads his French troops into the Battle of Bautzen in Saxony, Germany, against the combined armies of Russia and Prussia. The battle ends the next day with a French victory.
- 1882The Triple Alliance between the German Empire, Austria-Hungary and the Kingdom of Italy is formed.
- 1891History of cinema: The first public display of Thomas Edison’s prototype kinetoscope.
- 1896The six ton chandelier of the Palais Garnier falls on the crowd below resulting in the death of one and the injury of many others.
- 1964Discovery of the cosmic microwave background radiation by Robert Woodrow Wilson and Arno Penzias.
- 1965PIA Flight 705, a Pakistan International Airlines Boeing 720-040B, crashes while descending to land at Cairo International Airport, killing 121 of the 127 passengers and crew.
- 1985Radio Martí, part of the Voice of America service, begins broadcasting to Cuba.
- 1989The Chinese authorities declare martial law in the face of pro-democracy demonstrations, setting the scene for the Tiananmen Square massacre.
- 1990The first post-Communist presidential and parliamentary elections are held in Romania.
View the complete list of historical events for May 20.
Curious about this Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 20 and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Karl Sanders, Jacques Gamblin, Elton John, Aracely Arámbula, Dennis Edwards, Thomas Jane, Frances Langford, Mayumi Kojima, Octave Octavian Teodorescu, Beverly Johnson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 20 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 20, 1950.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 21, 1985 – Kano, English rapper, producer, and actor; November 28, 1968 – Dawn Robinson, American singer (En Vogue); December 12, 1966 – Pops Fernandez, Filipino singer and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 904