Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of May 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 20, 1950 was a Saturday and it was the 140th day of the year 1950. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 336 days left before your next birthday. You will be 69 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,866 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 842 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Bora - a Xoloitzcuintli breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 326 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bora will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Bora will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Louis Daquin
- 1936Anthony Zerbe
- 1943Albano Carrisi
- 1952Tim Albery
- 1959Bronson Pinchot
- 1961Owen Teale
- 1969Road Dogg
- 1972Tina Hobley
- 1981Rachel Platten
- 1986Anthony Neely
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 20.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 20.
- 1911Annie M.G. Schmidt, Dutch author and playwright (d. 1995)
- 1915Peter Copley, English actor (d. 2008)
- 1920Betty Driver, English actress and singer (d. 2011)
- 1950Yvon Lambert, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1959Israel Kamakawiwoʻole, American singer-songwriter and ukulele player (Makaha Sons of Ni'ihau) (d. 1997)
- 1962Mike Jeffries, American soccer player and coach
- 1968Waisale Serevi, Fijian rugby player and coach
- 1975Mark Zupan, American rugby player and actor
- 1979Alessandro Hirata, Brazilian academic and jurist
- 1982Imran Farhat, Pakistani cricketer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 20.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 685The Battle of Dun Nechtain is fought between a Pictish army under King Bridei III and the invading Northumbrians under King Ecgfrith, who are decisively defeated.
- 1449The Battle of Alfarrobeira is fought, establishing the House of Braganza as a principal royal family of Portugal.
- 1498Portuguese explorer Vasco da Gama discovers the sea route to India when he arrives at Kozhikode (previously known as Calicut), India.
- 1645Yangzhou massacre: the 10-day massacre of 800,000 residents of the city of Yangzhou, part of the Transition from Ming to Qing.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Ware Bottom Church: In the Virginia Bermuda Hundred Campaign, 10,000 troops fight in this Confederate victory.
- 1883Krakatoa begins to erupt; the volcano explodes three months later, killing more than 36,000 people.
- 1949In the United States, the Armed Forces Security Agency, the predecessor to the National Security Agency, is established.
- 1983First publications of the discovery of the HIV virus that causes AIDS in the journal Science by Luc Montagnier.
- 1990The first post-Communist presidential and parliamentary elections are held in Romania.
- 2013An EF5 tornado strikes the Oklahoma City suburb of Moore, killing 24 people and injuring 377 others.
View the complete list of historical events for May 20.
Curious about this Seoul Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 20 and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jane Russell, Ryan Higa, Peter Tork, Art Neville, Kim Zolciak, Nazareno Casero, Bill Mumy, Leo McKern, Lightnin' Hopkins, Mickey Jones.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 20 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 20, 1950.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mongolia approximately on 1750. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 15, 1934 – Joanna Barnes, American actress and author; April 13, 1993 – Hannah Marks, American actress; November 15, 1937 – Little Willie John, American singer-songwriter (d. 1968).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,163