Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of May 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 20, 1950 was a Saturday and it was the 140th day of the year 1950. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 86 days left before your next birthday. You will be 68 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,751 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 838 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Fizzgig - a Bluetick Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 321 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Fizzgig will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Fizzgig will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Peter Copley
- 1922Peter Hughes
- 1925Chester Ludgin
- 1944Joe Cocker
- 1959Bronson Pinchot
- 1966Mindy Cohn
- 1980Mantas Jankavičius
- 1993Devon Seron
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 20.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 20.
- 1726Francis Cotes, English painter and academic (d. 1770)
- 1908James Stewart, American actor and singer (d. 1997)
- 1919George Gobel, American actor and singer (d. 1991)
- 1920John Cruickshank, Scottish lieutenant and banker, Victoria Cross recipient
- 1943Iain Vallance, Baron Vallance of Tummel, English businessman and politician
- 1952Roger Milla, Cameroonian footballer and manager
- 1983Matthew Langridge, English rower
- 1988Robin Juhkental, Estonian singer-songwriter (Malcolm Lincoln)
- 1991Henrik Ojamaa, Estonian footballer
- 1992Christian Antidormi, Australian actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 20.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1840York Minster is badly damaged by fire.
- 1861American Civil War: The state of Kentucky proclaims its neutrality, which will last until September 3 when Confederate forces enter the state. Meanwhile, the State of North Carolina secedes from the Union.
- 1891History of cinema: The first public display of Thomas Edison’s prototype kinetoscope.
- 1902Cuba gains independence from the United States. Tomás Estrada Palma becomes the country’s first President.
- 1908Budi Utomo organization is founded in Dutch East Indies, beginning the Indonesian National Awakening.
- 1916The Saturday Evening Post publishes its first cover with a Norman Rockwell painting (Boy with Baby Carriage).
- 1964Discovery of the cosmic microwave background radiation by Robert Woodrow Wilson and Arno Penzias.
- 1967The Popular Movement of the Revolution political party is established in the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- 2002The independence of East Timor is recognized by Portugal, formally ending 23 years of Indonesian rule and three years of provisional UN administration (Portugal itself is the former colonizer of East Timor until 1976).
- 2013An EF5 tornado strikes the Oklahoma City suburb of Moore, killing 24 people and injuring 377 others.
View the complete list of historical events for May 20.
Curious about this Color Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 20 and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Slim Gaillard, Kelvin Fletcher, Rani Mukerji, Tyler James Williams, Boris Kodjoe, Greg Kihn, Matt L. Jones, Luciano Szafir, Robert Newton, Jiří Kabeš.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 20 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 20, 1950.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mongolia approximately on 1750. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 18, 1988 – Asher Monroe, American singer-songwriter, dancer, and actor (V Factory); June 10, 1949 – Arif Şirin, Turkish singer-songwriter; May 31, 1961 – Lea Thompson, American actress, director, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,157