Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of May 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 20, 1950 was a Saturday and it was the 140th day of the year 1950. It was the 20th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 120 days left before your next birthday. You will be 70 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,448 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,483 days or 23.22 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 862 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 26, 1982.
If a dog named Korki - a Rat Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 296 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Korki will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Korki will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Peter Hughes
- 1925Chester Ludgin
- 1975Mark Zupan
- 1977Angela Goethals
- 1980Cauã Reymond
- 1980Mantas Jankavičius
- 1981Rachel Platten
- 1981Sean Conlon
- 1986Robert Emms
- 1988Robin Juhkental
View the complete list of May 20 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 20.
- 1883Faisal I of Iraq (d. 1933)
- 1899John Marshall Harlan II, American lawyer and jurist (d. 1971)
- 1923Hugh Beach, English general and engineer
- 1946Bobby Murcer, American baseball player, coach, manager, and sportscaster (d. 2008)
- 1959Bronson Pinchot, American actor and singer
- 1964Edin Osmanović, Slovenian footballer, coach, and manager
- 1977Chad Muska, American skateboarder and businessman
- 1980Agnes Kittelsen, Norwegian actress
- 1987Kristopher Van Varenberg, American actor and producer
- 1988Miyu Nagase, Japanese singer and guitarist (Zone)
View the complete list of May 20 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Nora’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 685The Battle of Dun Nechtain is fought between a Pictish army under King Bridei III and the invading Northumbrians under King Ecgfrith, who are decisively defeated.
- 1293King Sancho IV of Castile creates the Study of General Schools of Alcalá.
- 1449The Battle of Alfarrobeira is fought, establishing the House of Braganza as a principal royal family of Portugal.
- 1497John Cabot sets sail from Bristol, England, on his ship Matthew looking for a route to the west (other documents give a May 2 date).
- 1861American Civil War: The state of Kentucky proclaims its neutrality, which will last until September 3 when Confederate forces enter the state. Meanwhile, the State of North Carolina secedes from the Union.
- 1916The Saturday Evening Post publishes its first cover with a Norman Rockwell painting (Boy with Baby Carriage).
- 1956In Operation Redwing, the first United States airborne hydrogen bomb is dropped over Bikini Atoll in the Pacific Ocean.
- 1989The Chinese authorities declare martial law in the face of pro-democracy demonstrations, setting the scene for the Tiananmen Square massacre.
- 1996Civil rights: The Supreme Court of the United States rules in Romer v. Evans against a law that would have prevented any city, town or county in the state of Colorado from taking any legislative, executive, or judicial action to protect the rights of gays and lesbians.
- 2012At least 27 people are killed and 50 others injured when a 6.0-magnitude earthquake strikes northern Italy.
View the complete list of May 20 historical events.
Curious about this Sao Paulo Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 20, and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John Kraaijkamp, Sr., Dave Grohl, Takaaki Ishibashi, Gerard Horan, Jerry Messing, Steven Williams, Erik Grönwall, Misaki Momose, Anastasiya Petryk, Donald McIntyre.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 20 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on May 20, 1950.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 20th May 1950 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 26, 1957. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +145. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 6, 1971. Your score is -142. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,557,628,654. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mongolia approximately on 1750. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,399,411 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1950. The estimated number of babies born on 20th May 1950 is 266,848. That’s equivalent to 185 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 80,432 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 86,239 times in the year 1950. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 20” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 20, 1950. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 140th day of 1950
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 20th Saturday of 1950
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2022: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 120 days
- Age on next birthday: 70 years old
- Days since birth: 25,448 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,483 days
- Years spent sleeping: 23.22 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 862
- Next full moon: February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 26, 1982
- Age in dog years: 296 dog years old using a Rat Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: October 26, 1957 (+145)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 6, 1971 (-142)
- 1950 world population: 2,557,628,654
- Babies born in 1950: 97,399,411
- Babies born in 1950 every day: 266,848
- Babies born in 1950 every minute: 185
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 80,432 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 86,239 babies
- Roman numerals: XX.V.MCML
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 25, 1948 – Kathi McDonald, American singer (d. 2012); March 15, 1915 – Caterina Boratto, Italian actress (d. 2010); October 10, 1972 – Jun Lana, Filipino director, producer, playwright, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,092