Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of May 1954 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 20, 1954 was a Thursday and it was the 140th day of the year 1954. It was the 20th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1954 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 311 days left before your next birthday. You will be 67 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,161 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,054 days or 22.05 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 818 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 26, 1986.
If a dog named Caroline - a Havanese breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 284 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Caroline will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Caroline will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1848Howard Vernon
- 1889Karin Molander
- 1925Chester Ludgin
- 1959Bronson Pinchot
- 1966Mindy Cohn
- 1975Miriam Quiambao
- 1980Agnes Kittelsen
- 1982Candace Bailey
- 1988Carla Humphries
- 1992AJ Muhlach
View the complete list of May 20 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 20.
- 1769Andreas Vokos Miaoulis, Greek admiral and politician (d. 1835)
- 1772Sir William Congreve, 2nd Baronet, English inventor and politician, developed Congreve rockets (d. 1828)
- 1899Aleksandr Deyneka, Russian painter and sculptor (d. 1969)
- 1900Sumitranandan Pant, Indian poet and author (d. 1977)
- 1913Teodoro Fernández, Peruvian footballer (d. 1996)
- 1916Owen Chadwick, English rugby player, historian, and academic (d. 2015)
- 1926John Lucarotti, English-Canadian screenwriter (d. 1994)
- 1931Ken Boyer, American baseball player and manager (d. 1982)
- 1950Reinaldo Merlo, Argentinian footballer and coach
- 1986Dexter Blackstock, English footballer
View the complete list of May 20 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Dana’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1802By the Law of 20 May 1802, Napoleon Bonaparte reinstates slavery in the French colonies, revoking its abolition in the French Revolution.
- 1884Dinuzulu kaCetshwayo becomes the king of the Zulu Nation.
- 1896The six ton chandelier of the Palais Garnier falls on the crowd below resulting in the death of one and the injury of many others.
- 1899The first traffic ticket in the US: New York City taxi driver Jacob German was arrested for speeding while driving 12 miles per hour on Lexington Street.
- 1920Montreal radio station XWA broadcasts the first regularly scheduled radio programming in North America.
- 1927At 07:52 Charles Lindbergh takes off from Roosevelt Field in Long Island, New York, on the world’s first solo non-stop flight across the Atlantic Ocean. He touched down at Le Bourget Field in Paris at 22:22 the next day.
- 1980In a referendum in Quebec, the population rejects by a 60% vote the proposal from its government to move towards independence from Canada.
- 1983First publications of the discovery of the HIV virus that causes AIDS in the journal Science by Luc Montagnier.
- 2010Everybody Draw Mohammed Day: A social media event is celebrated in response to the Muslim extremists’ reaction to images of Mohammed.
- 2012At least 27 people are killed and 50 others injured when a 6.0-magnitude earthquake strikes northern Italy.
View the complete list of May 20 historical events.
Curious about this Yellow Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 20, and 1954 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ian Moor, Lisa Mitchell, Sara Foster, Park Chul-soo, Carlo Aquino, Hans-Joachim Roedelius, Jason Michael Carroll, Ebiet G. Ade, K Brosas, Camille Coduri.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 20 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on May 20, 1954.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 20th May 1954 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 19, 1948. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +127. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 29, 1940. Your score is -86. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,730,228,104. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 1150. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 98,513,524 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1954. The estimated number of babies born on 20th May 1954 is 269,900. That’s equivalent to 187 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 68,005 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 88,514 times in the year 1954. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 20” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 20, 1954. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 140th day of 1954
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 20th Thursday of 1954
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2022: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 311 days
- Age on next birthday: 67 years old
- Days since birth: 24,161 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,054 days
- Years spent sleeping: 22.05 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 818
- Next full moon: August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 26, 1986
- Age in dog years: 284 dog years old using a Havanese breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: February 19, 1948 (+127)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 29, 1940 (-86)
- 1954 world population: 2,730,228,104
- Babies born in 1954: 98,513,524
- Babies born in 1954 every day: 269,900
- Babies born in 1954 every minute: 187
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 68,005 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 88,514 babies
- Roman numerals: XX.V.MCMLIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 22, 1958 – Bruce Campbell, American actor, director, and producer; October 26, 1924 – Shaw Taylor, English actor and television host (d. 2015); December 7, 1982 – Jack Huston, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,073