Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of May 1978 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 20, 1978 was a Saturday and it was the 140th day of the year 1978. The next time you can reuse your old 1978 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 333 days left before your next birthday. You will be 41 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,642 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 496 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Breeza - a Newfoundland breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 228 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Breeza will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Breeza will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919George Gobel
- 1927David Hedison
- 1933Constance Towers
- 1941John Strasberg
- 1950Andy Johns
- 1966Mindy Cohn
- 1980Mantas Jankavičius
- 1982Natalia Podolskaya
- 1982Sierra Boggess
- 1988Carla Humphries
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 20.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 20.
- 1877Pat Leahy, Irish-American jumper (d. 1927)
- 1900Sumitranandan Pant, Indian poet and author (d. 1977)
- 1911Annie M.G. Schmidt, Dutch author and playwright (d. 1995)
- 1927Franciszek Macharski, Polish cardinal
- 1932Bob Florence, American pianist and composer (d. 2008)
- 1950Yvon Lambert, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1959Israel Kamakawiwoʻole, American singer-songwriter and ukulele player (Makaha Sons of Ni'ihau) (d. 1997)
- 1981Lindsay Taylor, American basketball player
- 1988Miyu Nagase, Japanese singer and guitarist (Zone)
- 1995Brandon Zibaka, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 20.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 794King Æthelberht II of East Anglia visits the royal Mercian court at Sutton Walls, with a view to marrying princess Ælfthryth. He is taken captive and beheaded.
- 1497John Cabot sets sail from Bristol, England, on his ship Matthew looking for a route to the west (other documents give a May 2 date).
- 1570Cartographer Abraham Ortelius issues Theatrum Orbis Terrarum, the first modern atlas.
- 1631The city of Magdeburg in Germany is seized by forces of the Holy Roman Empire and most of its inhabitants massacred, in one of the bloodiest incidents of the Thirty Years’ War.
- 1882The Triple Alliance between the German Empire, Austria-Hungary and the Kingdom of Italy is formed.
- 1884Dinuzulu kaCetshwayo becomes the king of the Zulu Nation.
- 1908Budi Utomo organization is founded in Dutch East Indies, beginning the Indonesian National Awakening.
- 1920Montreal radio station XWA broadcasts the first regularly scheduled radio programming in North America.
- 1956In Operation Redwing, the first United States airborne hydrogen bomb is dropped over Bikini Atoll in the Pacific Ocean.
- 2010Everybody Draw Mohammed Day: A social media event is celebrated in response to the Muslim extremists’ reaction to images of Mohammed.
View the complete list of historical events for May 20.
Curious about this Blueberry Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 20 and 1978 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dale Midkiff, John Salley, Catherine Tate, Giovanna Mezzogiorno, Miguel Ángel Muñoz, William Guest, Gregg Turkington, Harisu, Sylvie Vartan, Matthew Rogers.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 20 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 20, 1978.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was With a Little Luck by Wings as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 20, 1978). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mongolia approximately on 1750. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 24, 1965 – Millard Powers, American bass player, songwriter, and producer (Counting Crows, The Semantics, and Majosha); April 19, 1989 – Belinda Owusu, English actress; November 14, 1972 – Edyta Górniak, Polish singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,225