Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of May 1986 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 20, 1986 was a Tuesday and it was the 140th day of the year 1986. The next time you can reuse your old 1986 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 239 days left before your next birthday. You will be 32 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,449 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 388 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Edith Fellows
- 1944Boudewijn de Groot
- 1952Tim Albery
- 1958Jane Wiedlin
- 1969Road Dogg
- 1975Mark Zupan
- 1983Emma Williams
- 1984Kenny Vasoli
- 1986Vitória Frate
- 1992Jack Gleeson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 20.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 20.
- 1920John Cruickshank, Scottish lieutenant and banker, Victoria Cross recipient
- 1931Ken Boyer, American baseball player and manager (d. 1982)
- 1943Martin Honeysett, English illustrator (d. 2015)
- 1954Colin Sutherland, Lord Carloway, Scottish lawyer and judge
- 1972Busta Rhymes, American rapper, producer, and actor (The Conglomerate and Leaders of the New School)
- 1975Mark Zupan, American rugby player and actor
- 1986Yon González, Spanish actor
- 1988Carla Humphries, American-Filipino model and actress
- 1992Cate Campbell, Australian swimmer
- 1995Brandon Zibaka, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 20.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 491Empress Ariadne marries Anastasius I. The widowed Augusta is able to choose her successor for the Byzantine throne, after Zeno (late emperor) dies of dysentery.
- 685The Battle of Dun Nechtain is fought between a Pictish army under King Bridei III and the invading Northumbrians under King Ecgfrith, who are decisively defeated.
- 1498Portuguese explorer Vasco da Gama discovers the sea route to India when he arrives at Kozhikode (previously known as Calicut), India.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Ware Bottom Church: In the Virginia Bermuda Hundred Campaign, 10,000 troops fight in this Confederate victory.
- 1891History of cinema: The first public display of Thomas Edison’s prototype kinetoscope.
- 1902Cuba gains independence from the United States. Tomás Estrada Palma becomes the country’s first President.
- 1920Montreal radio station XWA broadcasts the first regularly scheduled radio programming in North America.
- 1927At 07:52 Charles Lindbergh takes off from Roosevelt Field in Long Island, New York, on the world’s first solo non-stop flight across the Atlantic Ocean. He touched down at Le Bourget Field in Paris at 22:22 the next day.
- 1927Treaty of Jeddah: The United Kingdom recognizes the sovereignty of King Ibn Saud in the Kingdoms of Hejaz and Nejd, which later merge to become the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- 1996Civil rights: The Supreme Court of the United States rules in Romer v. Evans against a law that would have prevented any city, town or county in the state of Colorado from taking any legislative, executive, or judicial action to protect the rights of gays and lesbians.
View the complete list of historical events for May 20.
Curious about this Durian Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 20 and 1986 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Robert Marien, Ricky Ullman, George Hickenlooper, Sabah, Steve Byrne, Sarah Wayne Callies, Sarah Jane Morris, Burn Gorman, Tony Selby, Heidi Range.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 20 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 20, 1986.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Greatest Love of All by Whitney Houston as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 24, 1986). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 8, 1939 – Elizabeth Dawn, English actress; February 3, 1980 – Kim E-Z, South Korean singer (Baby V.O.X.); September 29, 1953 – Drake Hogestyn, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,057