Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of May 1986 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
May 20, 1986 was a Tuesday and it was the 140th day of the year 1986. It was the 20th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1986 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 337 days left before your next birthday. You will be 34 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,082 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,027 days or 11.03 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 410 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 16 at 21:40:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 26, 2018.
If a dog named Russet - a Cesky Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 152 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Russet will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Russet will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Betty Driver
- 1927David Hedison
- 1944Joe Cocker
- 1967Gabriele Muccino
- 1975Miriam Quiambao
- 1980Cauã Reymond
- 1982Natalia Podolskaya
- 1983N. T. Rama Rao Jr.
- 1988Nathaniel Brown
- 1988Robin Juhkental
View the complete list of May 20 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 20.
- 1768Dolley Madison, American wife of James Madison, 4th First Lady of the United States (d. 1849)
- 1911Annie M.G. Schmidt, Dutch author and playwright (d. 1995)
- 1917Guy Favreau, Canadian lawyer, judge, and politician, 28th Canadian Minister of Justice (d. 1967)
- 1932Bob Florence, American pianist and composer (d. 2008)
- 1940Michel Vastel, Canadian journalist and author (d. 2008)
- 1951Thomas Woodcock, English genealogist and academic
- 1952Roger Milla, Cameroonian footballer and manager
- 1980Cauã Reymond, Brazilian actor
- 1982Jack Anthony, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1983Manchu Manoj, Indian actor and singer
View the complete list of May 20 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 794King Æthelberht II of East Anglia visits the royal Mercian court at Sutton Walls, with a view to marrying princess Ælfthryth. He is taken captive and beheaded.
- 1217The Second Battle of Lincoln is fought near Lincoln, England, resulting in the defeat of Prince Louis of France by William Marshal, 1st Earl of Pembroke.
- 1449The Battle of Alfarrobeira is fought, establishing the House of Braganza as a principal royal family of Portugal.
- 1497John Cabot sets sail from Bristol, England, on his ship Matthew looking for a route to the west (other documents give a May 2 date).
- 1908Budi Utomo organization is founded in Dutch East Indies, beginning the Indonesian National Awakening.
- 1927Treaty of Jeddah: The United Kingdom recognizes the sovereignty of King Ibn Saud in the Kingdoms of Hejaz and Nejd, which later merge to become the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- 1949In the United States, the Armed Forces Security Agency, the predecessor to the National Security Agency, is established.
- 1983Church Street bombing: A car bomb planted by Umkhonto we Sizwe explodes on Church Street in South Africa’s capital, Pretoria, killing 19 people and injuring 217 others.
- 1983First publications of the discovery of the HIV virus that causes AIDS in the journal Science by Luc Montagnier.
- 1989The Chinese authorities declare martial law in the face of pro-democracy demonstrations, setting the scene for the Tiananmen Square massacre.
View the complete list of May 20 historical events.
Curious about this Purple Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 20, and 1986 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Li Bingbing, Sam Phillips, Christine Pascal, Charlene, Larry Mullen, Jr., Jim Belushi, Yuichi Nakamura, Phil Daniels, Hoyt Axton, Irrfan Khan.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 20 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on May 20, 1986.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 20th May 1986 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 19, 1999. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +110. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 22, 1975. Your incompatibility score is -102. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,940,571,232. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Greatest Love of All by Whitney Houston as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 24, 1986). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Africa approximately on 1550. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 137,616,130 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1986. The estimated number of babies born on 20th May 1986 is 377,030. That’s equivalent to 262 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 52,674 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 64,205 times in the year 1986. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 20” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 20, 1986. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 140th day of 1986
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 20th Tuesday of 1986
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 337 days
- Age on next birthday: 34 years old
- Days since birth: 12,082 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,027 days
- Years spent sleeping: 11.03 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 410
- Next full moon: July 16 at 21:40:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 26, 2018
- Age in dog years: 152 dog years old using a Cesky Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: January 19, 1999 (+110)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 22, 1975 (-102)
- 1986 world population: 4,940,571,232
- Number one song: Greatest Love of All by Whitney Houston (May 24, 1986)
- Babies born in 1986: 137,616,130
- Babies born in 1986 every day: 377,030
- Babies born in 1986 every minute: 262
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 52,674 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 64,205 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 14, 1979 – John Reuben, American rapper; August 21, 1916 – Bill Lee, American actor and singer (d. 1980); May 21, 1955 – Stan Lynch, American drummer, songwriter, and producer (Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,152