Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of May 1986 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 20, 1986 was a Tuesday and it was the 140th day of the year 1986. The next time you can reuse your old 1986 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 302 days left before your next birthday. You will be 32 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,386 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 386 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Edith Fellows
- 1936Anthony Zerbe
- 1940Shorty Long
- 1967Gabriele Muccino
- 1972Busta Rhymes
- 1977Matt Czuchry
- 1983Chad Connell
- 1984Naturi Naughton
- 1986Vitória Frate
- 1986Yon González
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 20.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 20.
- 1848Howard Vernon, Australian actor (d. 1921)
- 1883Faisal I of Iraq (d. 1933)
- 1947Greg Dyke, English journalist and academic
- 1949Dave Thomas, Canadian actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1962Mike Jeffries, American soccer player and coach
- 1972Busta Rhymes, American rapper, producer, and actor (The Conglomerate and Leaders of the New School)
- 1976Tomoya Satozaki, Japanese baseball player
- 1977Leo Franco, Argentinian footballer
- 1977Matt Czuchry, American actor
- 1979Alessandro Hirata, Brazilian academic and jurist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 20.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 491Empress Ariadne marries Anastasius I. The widowed Augusta is able to choose her successor for the Byzantine throne, after Zeno (late emperor) dies of dysentery.
- 1449The Battle of Alfarrobeira is fought, establishing the House of Braganza as a principal royal family of Portugal.
- 1498Portuguese explorer Vasco da Gama discovers the sea route to India when he arrives at Kozhikode (previously known as Calicut), India.
- 1570Cartographer Abraham Ortelius issues Theatrum Orbis Terrarum, the first modern atlas.
- 1645Yangzhou massacre: the 10-day massacre of 800,000 residents of the city of Yangzhou, part of the Transition from Ming to Qing.
- 1920Montreal radio station XWA broadcasts the first regularly scheduled radio programming in North America.
- 1941World War II: Battle of Crete: German paratroops invade Crete.
- 1949In the United States, the Armed Forces Security Agency, the predecessor to the National Security Agency, is established.
- 1956In Operation Redwing, the first United States airborne hydrogen bomb is dropped over Bikini Atoll in the Pacific Ocean.
- 1989The Chinese authorities declare martial law in the face of pro-democracy demonstrations, setting the scene for the Tiananmen Square massacre.
View the complete list of historical events for May 20.
Curious about this Blue Quandong Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 20 and 1986 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Cecily Adams, Carlos Bernard, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Billy Preston, Billy Varga, Miyuu Sawai, Jim Carter, Yo Yo Honey Singh, Michael Bublé, John Singleton.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 20 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 20, 1986.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Greatest Love of All by Whitney Houston as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 24, 1986). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 29, 1991 – Addison Timlin, American actress; August 15, 1931 – Paul McDowell, English actor and screenwriter; February 6, 1917 – Zsa Zsa Gabor, Hungarian-American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,066