Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of May 1995 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 8 minutes. Enjoy!
May 20, 1995 was a Saturday and it was the 140th day of the year 1995. The next time you can reuse your old 1995 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 244 days left before your next birthday. You will be 24 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,522 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 2,841 days or 8 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 288 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on January 26, 2027.
If a dog named Scruffy - a Ibizan Hound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 123 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Scruffy will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Scruffy will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Peter Copley
- 1919George Gobel
- 1925Chester Ludgin
- 1935Mickey Rose
- 1967Gabriele Muccino
- 1970Ryuichi Kawamura
- 1972Busta Rhymes
- 1980Agnes Kittelsen
- 1983N. T. Rama Rao Jr.
- 1992Christian Antidormi
View the complete list of May 20 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 20.
- 1768Dolley Madison, American wife of James Madison, 4th First Lady of the United States (d. 1849)
- 1917Tony Cliff, Israeli-English author and activist (d. 2000)
- 1935Mickey Rose, American actor and screenwriter (d. 2013)
- 1941Goh Chok Tong, Singaporean politician, 2nd Prime Minister of Singapore
- 1951Thomas Woodcock, English genealogist and academic
- 1972Busta Rhymes, American rapper, producer, and actor (The Conglomerate and Leaders of the New School)
- 1976Ramón Hernández, Venezuelan-American baseball player
- 1983Matthew Langridge, English rower
- 1984Naturi Naughton, American singer-songwriter and actress (3LW)
- 1991Mara Lopez, American-Filipino actress and surfer
View the complete list of May 20 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 325The First Council of Nicea is formally opened, starting the first Ecumenical Council of the Christian Church.
- 1449The Battle of Alfarrobeira is fought, establishing the House of Braganza as a principal royal family of Portugal.
- 1802By the Law of 20 May 1802, Napoleon Bonaparte reinstates slavery in the French colonies, revoking its abolition in the French Revolution.
- 1883Krakatoa begins to erupt; the volcano explodes three months later, killing more than 36,000 people.
- 1891History of cinema: The first public display of Thomas Edison’s prototype kinetoscope.
- 1916The Saturday Evening Post publishes its first cover with a Norman Rockwell painting (Boy with Baby Carriage).
- 1920Montreal radio station XWA broadcasts the first regularly scheduled radio programming in North America.
- 1932Amelia Earhart takes off from Newfoundland to begin the world’s first solo nonstop flight across the Atlantic Ocean by a female pilot, landing in Ireland the next day.
- 1967The Popular Movement of the Revolution political party is established in the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- 2012At least 27 people are killed and 50 others injured when a 6.0-magnitude earthquake strikes northern Italy.
View the complete list of May 20 historical events.
Curious about this Strawberry Jelly Fruit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 20 and 1995 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Shaun Parkes, Satomi Hirose, Carmen Silvera, Quentin Tarantino, Eric Kripke, Anneke van Giersbergen, Linda Nolan, Miriam Hopkins, Dakota Staton, Patrick Mölleken.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 20 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 20, 1995.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 14, 1997. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +157. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 28, 1965. Your incompatibility score is -136. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was This Is How We Do It by Montell Jordan as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 20, 1995). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mongolia approximately on 1750. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 16, 1931 – Otis Blackwell, American singer-songwriter and pianist (d. 2002); September 6, 1987 – Ramiele Malubay, Saudi Arabian-American singer; July 23, 1984 – Matthew Murphy, English singer and guitarist (The Wombats).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,522