Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of May 1995 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 20, 1995 was a Saturday and it was the 140th day of the year 1995. It was the 20th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1995 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 161 days left before your next birthday. You will be 24 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,605 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,868 days or 7.85 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 291 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 22 at 17:50:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on January 26, 2027.
If a dog named Conway - a Neapolitan Mastiff breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 141 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Conway will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Conway will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1889Karin Molander
- 1919George Gobel
- 1936Anthony Zerbe
- 1943Albano Carrisi
- 1958Jane Wiedlin
- 1970Louis Theroux
- 1975Mark Zupan
- 1983Emma Williams
- 1984Kenny Vasoli
- 1984Naturi Naughton
View the complete list of May 20 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 20.
- 1889Karin Molander, Swedish actress (d. 1978)
- 1898Eduard Ole, Estonian painter (d. 1995)
- 1915Peter Copley, English actor (d. 2008)
- 1920Betty Driver, English actress and singer (d. 2011)
- 1940Shorty Long, American singer-songwriter and producer (d. 1969)
- 1967Pavlos, Crown Prince of Greece
- 1980Agnes Kittelsen, Norwegian actress
- 1982Daniel Ribeiro, Brazilian director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1982Jack Anthony, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1983Emma Williams, English actress and singer
View the complete list of May 20 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 325The First Council of Nicea is formally opened, starting the first Ecumenical Council of the Christian Church.
- 1498Portuguese explorer Vasco da Gama discovers the sea route to India when he arrives at Kozhikode (previously known as Calicut), India.
- 1570Cartographer Abraham Ortelius issues Theatrum Orbis Terrarum, the first modern atlas.
- 1861American Civil War: The state of Kentucky proclaims its neutrality, which will last until September 3 when Confederate forces enter the state. Meanwhile, the State of North Carolina secedes from the Union.
- 1891History of cinema: The first public display of Thomas Edison’s prototype kinetoscope.
- 1902Cuba gains independence from the United States. Tomás Estrada Palma becomes the country’s first President.
- 1908Budi Utomo organization is founded in Dutch East Indies, beginning the Indonesian National Awakening.
- 1964Discovery of the cosmic microwave background radiation by Robert Woodrow Wilson and Arno Penzias.
- 1983Church Street bombing: A car bomb planted by Umkhonto we Sizwe explodes on Church Street in South Africa’s capital, Pretoria, killing 19 people and injuring 217 others.
- 1989The Chinese authorities declare martial law in the face of pro-democracy demonstrations, setting the scene for the Tiananmen Square massacre.
View the complete list of May 20 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Creme Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 20, and 1995 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Barry Miller, Steph Jones, Hansi Kürsch, Jamelia, Fay Bainter, Sivaji Ganesan, Jang Na-ra, Gina Carano, Kipp Lennon, Norman Wisdom.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 20 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on May 20, 1995.
Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 20th May 1995 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 14, 1997. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +157. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 28, 1965. Your incompatibility score is -136. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,699,202,985. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was This Is How We Do It by Montell Jordan as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 20, 1995). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mongolia approximately on 1750. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,063,047 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1995. The estimated number of babies born on 20th May 1995 is 361,817. That’s equivalent to 251 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 27,935 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 41,402 times in the year 1995. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 20, 1995. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 140th day of 1995
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 20th Saturday of 1995
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2020: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 161 days
- Age on next birthday: 24 years old
- Days since birth: 8,605 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,868 days
- Years spent sleeping: 7.85 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 291
- Next full moon: December 22 at 17:50:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 26, 2027
- Age in dog years: 141 dog years old using a Neapolitan Mastiff breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: January 14, 1997 (+157)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 28, 1965 (-136)
- 1995 world population: 5,699,202,985
- Number one song: This Is How We Do It by Montell Jordan (May 20, 1995)
- Babies born in 1995: 132,063,047
- Babies born in 1995 every day: 361,817
- Babies born in 1995 every minute: 251
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 27,935 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 41,402 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 14, 1963 – Steven Soderbergh, American director, producer, and screenwriter; December 19, 1969 – Kristy Swanson, American actress; May 27, 1958 – Neil Finn, New Zealand singer-songwriter and mandolin player (Split Enz, Crowded House, Finn Brothers, The Mullanes, 7 Worlds Collide, and Pajama Club).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,957