Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of May 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 20, 2005 was a Friday and it was the 140th day of the year 2005. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 241 days left before your next birthday. You will be 13 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,507 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 153 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1848Howard Vernon
- 1908Louis Daquin
- 1920Betty Driver
- 1959Israel Kamakawiwoʻole
- 1975Tahmoh Penikett
- 1977Matt Czuchry
- 1979Jana Pallaske
- 1980Cauã Reymond
- 1987Fra Fee
- 1987Kristopher Van Varenberg
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 20.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 20.
- 1706Seth Pomeroy, American gunsmith and soldier (d. 1777)
- 1926Bob Sweikert, American race car driver (d. 1956)
- 1955Vivienne Faull, English priest
- 1965Stu Grimson, Canadian ice hockey player, sportscaster, and lawyer
- 1972Tina Hobley, English actress
- 1974Allison Amend, American novelist and short story writer
- 1975Isaac Gálvez, Spanish cyclist (d. 2006)
- 1983Chad Connell, Canadian actor
- 1984Keith Grennan, American football player
- 1988Robin Juhkental, Estonian singer-songwriter (Malcolm Lincoln)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 20.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 325The First Council of Nicea is formally opened, starting the first Ecumenical Council of the Christian Church.
- 1813Napoleon Bonaparte leads his French troops into the Battle of Bautzen in Saxony, Germany, against the combined armies of Russia and Prussia. The battle ends the next day with a French victory.
- 1875Signing of the Metre Convention by 17 nations leading to the establishment of the International System of Units.
- 1891History of cinema: The first public display of Thomas Edison’s prototype kinetoscope.
- 1902Cuba gains independence from the United States. Tomás Estrada Palma becomes the country’s first President.
- 1969The Battle of Hamburger Hill in Vietnam ends.
- 1980In a referendum in Quebec, the population rejects by a 60% vote the proposal from its government to move towards independence from Canada.
- 1990The first post-Communist presidential and parliamentary elections are held in Romania.
- 1996Civil rights: The Supreme Court of the United States rules in Romer v. Evans against a law that would have prevented any city, town or county in the state of Colorado from taking any legislative, executive, or judicial action to protect the rights of gays and lesbians.
- 2010Everybody Draw Mohammed Day: A social media event is celebrated in response to the Muslim extremists’ reaction to images of Mohammed.
View the complete list of historical events for May 20.
Curious about this Island Punch Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 20 and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Daniel Cardoso, Ana Obregón, Howard W. Koch, Jyoti Amge, Jackie Wilson, Randy Orton, Ivan Goff, Rachel Rice, Dieter Mann, Ahmet Zappa.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 20 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 20, 2005.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hollaback Girl by Gwen Stefani as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 21, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 6, 1977 – Bubba Sparxxx, American rapper; October 22, 1946 – Richard McGonagle, American actor; February 5, 1964 – Laura Linney, American actress, singer, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 998