Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of May 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 20, 2005 was a Friday and it was the 140th day of the year 2005. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 26 days left before your next birthday. You will be 12 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,357 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 148 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1940Shorty Long
- 1944Joe Cocker
- 1954Guy Hoffman
- 1959Bronson Pinchot
- 1959Daniel Darc
- 1975Juan Minujín
- 1983Manchu Manoj
- 1986Anthony Neely
- 1986Louisa Krause
- 1994Frida Sandén
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 20.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 20.
- 1593Salomo Glassius, German theologian and critic (d. 1656)
- 1921Hal Newhouser, American baseball player and scout (d. 1998)
- 1927David Hedison, American actor
- 1940Stan Mikita, Slovak-Canadian ice hockey player and sportscaster
- 1963David Wells, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1979Jana Pallaske, German actress and singer (Spitting Off Tall Buildings)
- 1982Sierra Boggess, American actress and singer
- 1986Stéphane Mbia, Cameroonian footballer
- 1986Vitória Frate, Brazilian actress
- 1988Carla Humphries, American-Filipino model and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 20.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1449The Battle of Alfarrobeira is fought, establishing the House of Braganza as a principal royal family of Portugal.
- 1631The city of Magdeburg in Germany is seized by forces of the Holy Roman Empire and most of its inhabitants massacred, in one of the bloodiest incidents of the Thirty Years’ War.
- 1645Yangzhou massacre: the 10-day massacre of 800,000 residents of the city of Yangzhou, part of the Transition from Ming to Qing.
- 1775Mecklenburg Declaration of Independence is signed in Charlotte, North Carolina
- 1883Krakatoa begins to erupt; the volcano explodes three months later, killing more than 36,000 people.
- 1941World War II: Battle of Crete: German paratroops invade Crete.
- 1948Chiang Kai-shek is elected as the first President of the Republic of China.
- 1983Church Street bombing: A car bomb planted by Umkhonto we Sizwe explodes on Church Street in South Africa’s capital, Pretoria, killing 19 people and injuring 217 others.
- 1983First publications of the discovery of the HIV virus that causes AIDS in the journal Science by Luc Montagnier.
- 2002The independence of East Timor is recognized by Portugal, formally ending 23 years of Indonesian rule and three years of provisional UN administration (Portugal itself is the former colonizer of East Timor until 1976).
View the complete list of historical events for May 20.
Curious about this Caribbean Blue Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 20 and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Brett Eldredge, Don Adams, Eric Schaeffer, Kim Sung-kyu, Sarah Gavron, Eunhyuk, J. Evan Bonifant, Sofia Andres, Steve Huison, Rocío Igarzábal.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 20 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 20, 2005.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hollaback Girl by Gwen Stefani as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 21, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 21, 1922 – María Casares, Spanish-French actress (d. 1996); August 10, 1981 – Jon Prescott, American actor; November 17, 1969 – Ryōtarō Okiayu, Japanese voice actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 947