Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of May 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 20, 2005 was a Friday and it was the 140th day of the year 2005. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 357 days left before your next birthday. You will be 13 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,391 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 149 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1959Daniel Darc
- 1960Tony Goldwyn
- 1966Mindy Cohn
- 1970Louis Theroux
- 1975Tahmoh Penikett
- 1982Jack Anthony
- 1982Sierra Boggess
- 1988Nathaniel Brown
- 1992AJ Muhlach
- 1992Christian Antidormi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 20.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 20.
- 1593Salomo Glassius, German theologian and critic (d. 1656)
- 1772Sir William Congreve, 2nd Baronet, English inventor and politician, developed Congreve rockets (d. 1828)
- 1824Cadmus M. Wilcox, American general (d. 1890)
- 1830Hector Malot, French author (d. 1907)
- 1924Zelmar Michelini, Uruguayan journalist and politician (d. 1976)
- 1933Constance Towers, American actress and singer
- 1939John David Bingham Younger, Scottish politician, Lord Lieutenant of Tweeddale
- 1947Greg Dyke, English journalist and academic
- 1953Norbert Siegmann, German footballer and manager
- 1955Anton Corbijn, Dutch photographer and director
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 20.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1217The Second Battle of Lincoln is fought near Lincoln, England, resulting in the defeat of Prince Louis of France by William Marshal, 1st Earl of Pembroke.
- 1449The Battle of Alfarrobeira is fought, establishing the House of Braganza as a principal royal family of Portugal.
- 1520The massacre at the festival of Tóxcatl takes place during the Fall of Tenochtitlan, resulting in turning the Aztecs against the Spanish.
- 1775Mecklenburg Declaration of Independence is signed in Charlotte, North Carolina
- 1813Napoleon Bonaparte leads his French troops into the Battle of Bautzen in Saxony, Germany, against the combined armies of Russia and Prussia. The battle ends the next day with a French victory.
- 1875Signing of the Metre Convention by 17 nations leading to the establishment of the International System of Units.
- 1965PIA Flight 705, a Pakistan International Airlines Boeing 720-040B, crashes while descending to land at Cairo International Airport, killing 121 of the 127 passengers and crew.
- 1980In a referendum in Quebec, the population rejects by a 60% vote the proposal from its government to move towards independence from Canada.
- 2010Everybody Draw Mohammed Day: A social media event is celebrated in response to the Muslim extremists’ reaction to images of Mohammed.
- 2012At least 27 people are killed and 50 others injured when a 6.0-magnitude earthquake strikes northern Italy.
View the complete list of historical events for May 20.
Curious about this Triple Choco Special? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 20 and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jeff Corwin, Kree Harrison, Chloë Sevigny, Kristen Wiig, Thom Yorke, Waddy Wachtel, J. Pat O'Malley, Kätlin Aas, Marisa Coughlan, Hugh Laurie.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 20 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 20, 2005.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hollaback Girl by Gwen Stefani as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 21, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 28, 1981 – Julia Stiles, American actress, director, and screenwriter; December 24, 1973 – Stephenie Meyer, American author and film producer; November 21, 1933 – Mikijirō Hira, Japanese actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 967