Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of May 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 20, 2005 was a Friday and it was the 140th day of the year 2005. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 31 days left before your next birthday. You will be 13 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,717 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 160 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Princess Pea - a Siberian Husky breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 74 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Princess Pea will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Princess Pea will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1848Howard Vernon
- 1883Johnny Arthur
- 1949Dave Thomas
- 1958Jane Wiedlin
- 1967Gabriele Muccino
- 1980Cauã Reymond
- 1981Sean Conlon
- 1982Natalia Podolskaya
- 1986Robert Emms
- 1988Carla Humphries
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 20.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 20.
- 1315Bonne of Bohemia (d. 1349)
- 1776Simon Fraser, American-Canadian fur trader and explorer (d. 1862)
- 1889Karin Molander, Swedish actress (d. 1978)
- 1920John Cruickshank, Scottish lieutenant and banker, Victoria Cross recipient
- 1943Iain Vallance, Baron Vallance of Tummel, English businessman and politician
- 1945Vladimiro Montesinos, Peruvian intelligence officer
- 1950Yvon Lambert, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1968Waisale Serevi, Fijian rugby player and coach
- 1975Andrew Sega, American keyboard player and composer (Iris, Stromkern, and Five Musicians)
- 1981Rachel Platten, American singer-songwriter and pianist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 20.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 526An earthquake kills about 250,000 people in what is now Syria and Antiochia.
- 1217The Second Battle of Lincoln is fought near Lincoln, England, resulting in the defeat of Prince Louis of France by William Marshal, 1st Earl of Pembroke.
- 1497John Cabot sets sail from Bristol, England, on his ship Matthew looking for a route to the west (other documents give a May 2 date).
- 1902Cuba gains independence from the United States. Tomás Estrada Palma becomes the country’s first President.
- 1927Treaty of Jeddah: The United Kingdom recognizes the sovereignty of King Ibn Saud in the Kingdoms of Hejaz and Nejd, which later merge to become the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- 1941World War II: Battle of Crete: German paratroops invade Crete.
- 1949In the United States, the Armed Forces Security Agency, the predecessor to the National Security Agency, is established.
- 1980In a referendum in Quebec, the population rejects by a 60% vote the proposal from its government to move towards independence from Canada.
- 2010Everybody Draw Mohammed Day: A social media event is celebrated in response to the Muslim extremists’ reaction to images of Mohammed.
- 2013An EF5 tornado strikes the Oklahoma City suburb of Moore, killing 24 people and injuring 377 others.
View the complete list of historical events for May 20.
Curious about this Star Apple Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 20 and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rachael Todd, Bette Midler, Lil Mama, Paige Davis, Arve Opsahl, Shirley Horn, C. Thomas Howell, Mitch Miller, Bart Millard, Molly Sims.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 20 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 20, 2005.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hollaback Girl by Gwen Stefani as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 21, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mongolia approximately on 1750. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 13, 1993 – Bang Minah, South Korean singer and actress (Girl's Day); November 2, 1921 – Shepard Menken, American actor (d. 1999); August 8, 1961 – The Edge, English-Irish singer-songwriter and guitarist (U2).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,240