Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of May 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 20, 2005 was a Friday and it was the 140th day of the year 2005. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 299 days left before your next birthday. You will be 13 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,449 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 151 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927David Hedison
- 1944Boudewijn de Groot
- 1955Zbigniew Preisner
- 1959Israel Kamakawiwoʻole
- 1969Road Dogg
- 1981Rachel Platten
- 1986Anthony Neely
- 1986Yon González
- 1988Carla Humphries
- 1993Devon Seron
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 20.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 20.
- 1933Constance Towers, American actress and singer
- 1943Martin Honeysett, English illustrator (d. 2015)
- 1945Clive Hollick, Baron Hollick, English businessman
- 1946Dave Despain, American journalist and sportscaster
- 1959Israel Kamakawiwoʻole, American singer-songwriter and ukulele player (Makaha Sons of Ni'ihau) (d. 1997)
- 1965Stu Grimson, Canadian ice hockey player, sportscaster, and lawyer
- 1977Angela Goethals, American actress
- 1979Rick Edwards, English radio and television host
- 1987Kristopher Van Varenberg, American actor and producer
- 1993Devon Seron, Filipino actress and dancer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 20.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 325The First Council of Nicea is formally opened, starting the first Ecumenical Council of the Christian Church.
- 526An earthquake kills about 250,000 people in what is now Syria and Antiochia.
- 794King Æthelberht II of East Anglia visits the royal Mercian court at Sutton Walls, with a view to marrying princess Ælfthryth. He is taken captive and beheaded.
- 1217The Second Battle of Lincoln is fought near Lincoln, England, resulting in the defeat of Prince Louis of France by William Marshal, 1st Earl of Pembroke.
- 1521Ignatius Loyola is seriously wounded in the Battle of Pampeluna.
- 1813Napoleon Bonaparte leads his French troops into the Battle of Bautzen in Saxony, Germany, against the combined armies of Russia and Prussia. The battle ends the next day with a French victory.
- 1916The Saturday Evening Post publishes its first cover with a Norman Rockwell painting (Boy with Baby Carriage).
- 1941World War II: Battle of Crete: German paratroops invade Crete.
- 1969The Battle of Hamburger Hill in Vietnam ends.
- 1996Civil rights: The Supreme Court of the United States rules in Romer v. Evans against a law that would have prevented any city, town or county in the state of Colorado from taking any legislative, executive, or judicial action to protect the rights of gays and lesbians.
View the complete list of historical events for May 20.
Curious about this Banana Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 20 and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Birthe Wilke, Joanne Kelly, Jack Dee, Charlie Hunnam, Larisa Oleynik, Herbert B. Leonard, Graham Russell, R. Kelly, Henry Rollins, June Pointer.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 20 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 20, 2005.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hollaback Girl by Gwen Stefani as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 21, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 2, 1986 – Mykki Blanco, American rapper; July 3, 1983 – Steph Jones, American singer-songwriter; May 16, 1905 – Henry Fonda, American actor, singer, and producer (d. 1982).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,095