Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of May 2017 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
May 20, 2017 was a Saturday and it was the 140th day of the year 2017. The next time you can reuse your old 2017 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 275 days left before your next birthday. You will be 2 years old when that day comes. There have been 455 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 152 days or 0 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 15 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on January 26, 2049.
If a dog named Chesbar - a Korean Jindo Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 24 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Chesbar will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Chesbar will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Chester Ludgin
- 1944Boudewijn de Groot
- 1959Bronson Pinchot
- 1966Mindy Cohn
- 1968Timothy Olyphant
- 1970Louis Theroux
- 1975Tahmoh Penikett
- 1983Manchu Manoj
- 1991Mara Lopez
- 1992Jack Gleeson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 20.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 20.
- 1899John Marshall Harlan II, American lawyer and jurist (d. 1971)
- 1901Max Euwe, Dutch chess player, mathematician, and author (d. 1981)
- 1926Bob Sweikert, American race car driver (d. 1956)
- 1945Clive Hollick, Baron Hollick, English businessman
- 1953Norbert Siegmann, German footballer and manager
- 1966Emma Johnson, English clarinet player and educator
- 1975Andrew Sega, American keyboard player and composer (Iris, Stromkern, and Five Musicians)
- 1975Tahmoh Penikett, Canadian actor and producer
- 1977Leo Franco, Argentinian footballer
- 1980Agnes Kittelsen, Norwegian actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 20.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 526An earthquake kills about 250,000 people in what is now Syria and Antiochia.
- 685The Battle of Dun Nechtain is fought between a Pictish army under King Bridei III and the invading Northumbrians under King Ecgfrith, who are decisively defeated.
- 1293King Sancho IV of Castile creates the Study of General Schools of Alcalá.
- 1884Dinuzulu kaCetshwayo becomes the king of the Zulu Nation.
- 1916The Saturday Evening Post publishes its first cover with a Norman Rockwell painting (Boy with Baby Carriage).
- 1927At 07:52 Charles Lindbergh takes off from Roosevelt Field in Long Island, New York, on the world’s first solo non-stop flight across the Atlantic Ocean. He touched down at Le Bourget Field in Paris at 22:22 the next day.
- 1948Chiang Kai-shek is elected as the first President of the Republic of China.
- 1989The Chinese authorities declare martial law in the face of pro-democracy demonstrations, setting the scene for the Tiananmen Square massacre.
- 2010Everybody Draw Mohammed Day: A social media event is celebrated in response to the Muslim extremists’ reaction to images of Mohammed.
- 2013An EF5 tornado strikes the Oklahoma City suburb of Moore, killing 24 people and injuring 377 others.
View the complete list of historical events for May 20.
Curious about this Lemon Drop Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 20 and 2017 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tom Keifer, William Snape, Neha Dhupia, Bhupen Hazarika, Nicole, Rachel Platten, Alkinoos Ioannidis, Noah Bean, Sizzla, Nils Kihlberg.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 20 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 20, 2017.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’m the One by DJ Khaled featuring Justin Bieber, Quavo, Chance the Rapper and Lil Wayne as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 20, 2017). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Bulgaria approximately on 1575. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 16, 1930 – Paula Tilbrook, English actress; July 3, 1942 – Eddy Mitchell, French singer-songwriter and actor (Les Chaussettes Noires); March 9, 1943 – Trish Van Devere, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,370