Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of May 1907 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 21, 1907 was a Tuesday and it was the 141st day of the year 1907. It was the 21st Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1907 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 278 days left before your next birthday. You will be 113 years old when that day comes. There have been 40,996 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 13,665 days or 37.41 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,389 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 27, 1939.
If a dog named Marshmello - a Schipperke breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 468 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Marshmello will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Marshmello will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Robert Montgomery
- 1918Dennis Day
- 1920Anthony Steel
- 1963David Lonsdale
- 1965Josh Richman
- 1966Lisa Edelstein
- 1967Blake Schwarzenbach
- 1968Ilmar Raag
- 1986Park Sojin
View the complete list of May 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 21.
- 1792Gaspard-Gustave de Coriolis, French mathematician and engineer (d. 1843)
- 1902Marcel Breuer, Hungarian-American architect and academic, designed the Ameritrust Tower (d. 1981)
- 1923Evelyn Ward, American actress (d. 2012)
- 1930Tommy Bryant, American bassist (d. 1982)
- 1944Mary Robinson, Irish lawyer and politician, 7th President of Ireland
- 1947Bill Champlin, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Chicago and Sons of Champlin)
- 1981Maximilian Mutzke, German singer-songwriter
- 1982Brian Klemm, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Suburban Legends and Big D and the Kids Table)
- 1991Guilherme, Brazilian footballer
- 1994Tom Daley, English diver
View the complete list of May 21 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out your name’s personality! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1502The island of Saint Helena is discovered by the Portuguese explorer João da Nova.
- 1917The Great Atlanta fire of 1917 causes $5.5 million in damages, destroying some 300 acres including 2,000 homes, businesses and churches, displacing about 10,000 people but leading to only one fatality (due to heart attack).
- 1934Oskaloosa, Iowa, becomes the first municipality in the United States to fingerprint all of its citizens.
- 1951The opening of the Ninth Street Show, otherwise known as the 9th Street Art Exhibition: A gathering of a number of notable artists, and the stepping-out of the post war New York avant-garde, collectively known as the New York School.
- 1969Civil unrest in Rosario, Argentina, known as Rosariazo, following the death of a 15-year-old student.
- 1976The Yuba City bus disaster occurs in Martinez, California. Twenty-nine are killed making it the deadliest road accident in U.S. history.
- 2005The tallest roller coaster in the world, Kingda Ka opens at Six Flags Great Adventure in Jackson Township, New Jersey.
- 2012A bus accident near Himara, Albania kills 13 people and injures 21 others.
- 2014A knife attack on a Taipei Metro train leaves four people dead and almost two dozen others injured.
- 2014The National September 11 Museum opens to the public.
View the complete list of May 21 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 21, and 1907 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ari Graynor, Ronnie Carroll, Don Ho, Doug Ashdown, Kate Micucci, Doc Cheatham, Samantha Beckinsale, Linda Hunt, Minako Honda, Kajol.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 21 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on May 21, 1907.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is May 21. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Taurus, sometimes a Gemini, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st May 1907 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 17, 1933. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +150. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 9, 1929. Your incompatibility score is -156. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Scotland approximately on 950. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 17,580 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 8,983 times in the year 1907. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 21, 1907. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 141st day of 1907
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 21st Tuesday of 1907
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 278 days
- Age on next birthday: 113 years old
- Days since birth: 40,996 days
- Days spent sleeping: 13,665 days
- Years spent sleeping: 37.41 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,389
- Next full moon: September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 27, 1939
- Age in dog years: 468 dog years old using a Schipperke breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: May 17, 1933 (+150)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 9, 1929 (-156)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 17,580 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 8,983 babies
- Roman numerals: XXI.V.MCMVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 13, 1942 – Peter Tork, American singer-songwriter, bass player, and actor (The Monkees); August 18, 1965 – Kōji Kikkawa, Japanese singer (Complex); December 4, 1966 – Fred Armisen, American actor and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,955