Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of May 1917 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 21, 1917 was a Monday and it was the 141st day of the year 1917. It was the 21st Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1917 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 337 days left before your next birthday. You will be 105 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,014 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,671 days or 34.69 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,287 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 27, 1949.
If a dog named Motor - a German Shorthaired Pointer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 488 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Motor will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Motor will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1902Anatole Litvak
- 1923Evelyn Ward
- 1932Billy Wright
- 1941Ronald Isley
- 1944Marcie Blane
- 1947Jonathan Hyde
- 1968Lauren Hays
- 1972Adriano Cintra
- 1981Maximilian Mutzke
- 1985Mutya Buena
View the complete list of May 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 21.
- 1924Peggy Cass, American actress (d. 1999)
- 1942Danny Ongais, American race car driver
- 1945Ernst Messerschmid, German physicist and astronaut
- 1947Bill Champlin, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Chicago and Sons of Champlin)
- 1954Marc Ribot, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Bar Kokhba Sextet)
- 1959Nick Cassavetes, American actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1960Mohanlal, Indian actor and producer
- 1963Kevin Shields, American-Irish singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (My Bloody Valentine, The Complex, and Primal Scream)
- 1973Noel Fielding, English comedian, actor, and screenwriter
- 1992Philipp Grüneberg, German footballer
View the complete list of May 21 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Theresa’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 878Syracuse, Sicily, is captured by the Muslim sultan of Sicily.
- 1851Slavery is abolished in Colombia, South America.
- 1863American Civil War: The Union Army succeeds in closing off the last escape route from Port Hudson, Louisiana, in preparation for the coming siege.
- 1864The Ionian Islands reunite with Greece.
- 1917The Great Atlanta fire of 1917 causes $5.5 million in damages, destroying some 300 acres including 2,000 homes, businesses and churches, displacing about 10,000 people but leading to only one fatality (due to heart attack).
- 1969Civil unrest in Rosario, Argentina, known as Rosariazo, following the death of a 15-year-old student.
- 1979White Night riots in San Francisco following the manslaughter conviction of Dan White for the assassinations of George Moscone and Harvey Milk.
- 1991Former Indian Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi is assassinated by a female suicide bomber near Madras.
- 1996The Trappist Martyrs of Atlas, kidnapped during the Algerian Civil War and held for two months, are found dead.
- 2014A knife attack on a Taipei Metro train leaves four people dead and almost two dozen others injured.
View the complete list of May 21 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Pink Velvet Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 21, and 1917 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Patricia Tallman, Kylie Jenner, Eddie Kirkland, Onew, Curtis Harrington, David Behrman, Vaali, Pavel Sedláček, Electra Avellan, Alec Hurley.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 21 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on May 21, 1917.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is May 21. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Taurus, sometimes a Gemini, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st May 1917 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 11, 1940. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +131. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 15, 1928. Your score is -130. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Bulgaria approximately on 1575. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,281 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 51,853 times in the year 1917. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 21, 1917. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 141st day of 1917
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 21st Monday of 1917
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 337 days
- Age on next birthday: 105 years old
- Days since birth: 38,014 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,671 days
- Years spent sleeping: 34.69 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,287
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 27, 1949
- Age in dog years: 488 dog years old using a German Shorthaired Pointer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: September 11, 1940 (+131)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 15, 1928 (-130)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,281 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 51,853 babies
- Roman numerals: XXI.V.MCMXVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 3, 1947 – Zulema, American singer-songwriter (Faith Hope and Charity) (d. 2013); December 16, 1964 – Todd Glass, American comedian and actor; May 19, 1906 – Bruce Bennett, American shot putter and actor (d. 2007).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,939